[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These two are reviewing the last anime you watched, what do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: TMS-Statler&Waldorf-BalconyBox.jpg (257 KB, 1199x795) Image search: [Google]
TMS-Statler&Waldorf-BalconyBox.jpg
257 KB, 1199x795
These two are reviewing the last anime you watched, what do they have to say?
>>
>>141101515
>"Gundam is recycling their tried and tested 'retard boy meets mystery girl' this season. It's getting boring."
>"At least it hasn't gone dumb like the rest of the season's anime."

DOHOHOHOHOHO.
>>
>What's this one about?
>A bunch of kids collecting space garbage.
>Does that mean that they'll be collecting themselves soon, because this show is trash!
DOHOHOHO
>>
>>141101827
>>141102208
Horrible
>>
>>141101827
>>141102208
Terrible, god damn.
>>
>>141102701
>>141102757
Let's see you faggots do better then.
>>
>>141101515
>So an ablino Bartender judges if you to heaven or hell?
>You know, I'd rather be drinking my way to hell than be watching this right now.

DOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>"I just dropped that Girl Meets Bear show."
>"You did?"
>"Yeah! It was so boring I couldn't BEAR it anymore!"

DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!
>>
>so this show has you send messages to the past
>maybe I should send a message to myself telling me to not come to the show

DOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>141101515
> Mayoiga reminds me of a tv show from years ago.
> Lost ?
> I don't know about you but I can't follow it.
> I certainly am
>>
>You watching more Battle Academy anime this season?
>Yeah, one callled Asterisk, and another called Hundred.
>Why's it called that.
>Cause I'm pretty sure I've seen it already 99 other times.
>Oh yeah, what about Asterisk?
>It's so generic even they couldn't think of a real name, they just said "Here: * you fill in the blank".
>Isn't there anything good this season? Anything you identify with?
>Well, I kind of feel like I share something with Ikoma from Kabaneri of the Iron Fort.
>What, like a desire to improve the situation? Or a refusal to back down from a fight?
>No... Heartburn.
>DOHOHOHOHOHO
>DOOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>141104442

too long faggot
>>
>>141101515
>Uranus is a girl?
>yours is not?

DOHOHOHOHOHOHO
>>
>>141104667
God damn it. I smiled.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.