[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
.hack//SIGN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: anshoji.png (369 KB, 579x386) Image search: [Google]
anshoji.png
369 KB, 579x386
I've only seen this series and I really loved it, cause it touched on issues I can related to. I wanted to know will .hack//liminality or G.U. do that for me or are they just your run of the mill anime?
>>
>>141101187
or am I alone on this.
>>
>>141101707
So you were an autist who got beat by your parents for being so autistic?
>>
>>141101901
:c
>>
>>141101187
Yuri killed the ending for me.
>>
>>141102288
stop trolling and posy your real thoughts please.
>>
>>141102867
I liked it up until I realized there was going to be a yuri ending. I thought it was an enjoyable serious otherwise if a bit boring sometimes.
>>
>>141101187
Great taste OP!

.hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu is kinda kodomo-ish, but I liked it.
.hack//Quantum is very nice.
Don't remember anything about liminality, G.U. is in the backlog.

I don't think I've seen anything spiritually similar to SIGN. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't see how it's possible to create that kind of feeling outside of the context of early 00s industry. It is probably one-of-a-kind thing and it will likely stay that way.

On the side note, watch specials, they are great.
>>
How come I must know?
>>
>>141101187
>it touched on issues
Maybe you should explain on this more. Like what issues?
>>
I only vaguely recall LIMINALITY. It was basically tailing two characters as they go around and investigate the unconscious player cases from The World. Rather pedestrian, not much happens, a bit of background is provided as to the real life circumstances.

Worth a watch if you're invested in the franchise, but GIFT is the best .hack sidepiece.
>>
>>141103156
interpersonal relationships, domestic violence, feeling alone ect. these i can honestly relate to.
>>
>>141101187
GU is an edgier and more run-of-the-mill version of SIGN, but if you liked SIGN, you'll like GU.

You might want to play the original PS2 games first (Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine), then watch GU, then play the GU PS2 games.

NEVER watch Legend of the Twilight bracelet unless you just want to jack off I guess
>>
>>141103380
>NEVER watch Legend of the Twilight bracelet unless you just want to jack off I guess
is it a shitty version of .hack?
>>
>>141103380
They never say why the twins were separated.
>>
>>141103636
please explain
>>
>>141103756
Been forever since I've seen it but I don't believe they ever mention why the twins were separated. I always just assumed they were fucking.
>>
>>141103842
ok

kite and blackrose?
>>
>>141104476
The kids in .hack Twilight bracelet aren't the original Kite and Blackrose.
>>
>>141104600
Shugo and Rena won some stupid contest and get the skin to look like Kite/Black Rose.
>>
>>141104663
>Shugo and Rena
ok ty
>>
how close to the anime are the games.
>>
>>141101187

Alot of people say Sign was boring but i really liked it for the soundtrack and character drama. I still hold it to a higher standard than that garbage SAO and Log Horizon as well.
>>
I remember liking Liminality as a companion piece to the older PS2 series, but I doubt it would stand on its own particularly well. I didn't watch any of the shows about v2, but I played that game series and didn't enjoy the atmosphere as much.
>>
File: anshojisubaru.png (776 KB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
anshojisubaru.png
776 KB, 1333x1000
>>141106716
agreed
>>
>>141106716
>garbage
>log horizon

This is bait. LH S1 is keikaku tier
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.