[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://purelove.ni.siois.in Are you guys ready for the Zaregoto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: it's actually gonna be Saikyou.png (133 KB, 1070x800) Image search: [Google]
it's actually gonna be Saikyou.png
133 KB, 1070x800
http://purelove.ni.siois.in

Are you guys ready for the Zaregoto anime adaptation?
>>
>implying it's not just going to be a Saikyou OVA
>>
>>141099321
>implying it's not going to be a pachinko
>>
File: monkey yuri.jpg (124 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
monkey yuri.jpg
124 KB, 640x360
>tfw it's going to be Pachinko.
>>
>>141100738
Holy fuck
I just shuddered.
>>
>>141100485
>>141100738
If it was, Shaft wouldn't be in the site's source code
>>
>>141100901
Shaft will be making art and animation for pachinko, obviously.
>>
5 minutes
>>
>情報解禁
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>141102191
And 1 hour
>>
>>141102409
Error message. Looks like the timer was set to the user's time zone and not to Japan's. Basically the timer wasn't made for people outside of Japan. 12 and half hours to go.
>>
>>141100901
>What is Prism Nana
>>
>>141102444
>>141102191
There's still 12 hours to go, my friends. Is this your first Japanese countdown?
>>
>>141103306
Wasn't there going to be an OVA?
>>
>>141103516
There was, privately screened to the few elevens that got to see it. No BDs or news about BDs yet.

The point here is that Shaft teased the fuck out of something that turned out to be just pachniko for many years before it finally became an OVA series (that we can't watch).
>>
shaft knows they'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they didn't make a proper zaregoto anime
>>
File: miko_13.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
miko_13.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
So with 3-gatsu, this, Fate CCC and Kizu 2 & 3. How long till the next part of Owari?
>>
>>141106320
Kizu is getting that join production treatment. Literally every studio in Japan is helping out wit the animation. Besides with Oishi doing the directing he isnt needed for the other anime they will produce. As long as each anime has a different director they are good. Owari imo should be next year with zoku being an end of the year special to wrap things up.
>>
>>141106610
Holy shit that was bad spelling and grammar on my part. Excuse me for trying to recover from a hangover.
>>
>>141106320
Probably sometime next year
>>
>>141099321
I just want my kizu bd sooner.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.