[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1462382712871.jpg (300 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1462382712871.jpg
300 KB, 640x960
Is this worth watching?
>>
Kyoani shows look amazing, but are usually lacking in the substance department.

Watch ep 1 and decide.
>>
>>141098035
You posted this earlier, stop spamming KyoAni threads already and fuck off.
>>
Do you like the designs of the girls? Then sure, that's more or less all it has going for it, except for the single teenage mom episode.
>>
>>141098035

It starts off kinda weak but the animation and character design is good. The story gets better and by the final it's decent.

Not something that stays on my mind a lot tho, but worth watching. Bonus points for little bits of philosophy and correct occult rituals.
>>
>>141098947

... and that of course, main character and one of the girls are very much like 2 people I know, maybe I liked it because I found the recenblanse funny....
>>
File: 1460809269804.jpg (232 KB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460809269804.jpg
232 KB, 960x1080
It has a literal /ss/ episode that is one of the best episodes in the entire series.

I'll let you decide
>>
>>141099010
Fucking subscribed, ellipse-kun
>>
It's pretty good. It's silly and dumb but it's nice.
>>
Yes. Mai is love.
>>
It's an episodic SoL series with fantasy elements
>>
Sure, try it.
>>
>>141099019
>it has a /ss/ episode
Picked back up.
>>
i think it's worth a watch if you go in without expecting a plot and just want some fun.
>>
Koito a shit.
>>
>>141101000
Not any kind of /ss/. Incest.
>>
File: videoplayback.jpg (191 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
videoplayback.jpg
191 KB, 1280x720
No, if you pleb who need self-insert characters with deep plot and references which no one can understand to keep you think that you are smarter than you actually are.

This anime is only for patricians who can enjoy watching the perfect shaped form of art.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.