[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waifu Wednesday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 141
It's that time of the week again. You're waifus are all beautiful on the inside! Remember to love and cherish them.

Some questions to start us off:

If you had the opportunity to settle down and start a new life with your beloved one in any historical or fictional setting you wanted, when/where would you choose?

How would your lifestyles change as a result of the new scenery? Would you stay as you are now or would you try doing something a bit more adventurous?

And as a bonus, name 1 thing you love about you're waifu. Doesn't have to be your absolute favourite, just whatever first comes to mind.
>>
File: Mahouka 56.jpg (1 MB, 1181x1748) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 56.jpg
1 MB, 1181x1748
>>141085980
I'd go for The Victorian Era obviously modern technology would be different but something romantic about a quaint English cottage.
I love her hair
Okay here's a question is your Waifu your first ever? or was it more a trial and error until you found her or she found you?
>>
Looks like people are hesitant without a Mint OP, huh?
>>
>>141085980
Always.

A peaceful futuristic city. I think it'd be pretty cool to gaze upon city lights with my beloved Miku, and take her on a romantic ride in a hover car to the mountains where we could see the stars together.

If space hotels were a thing, maybe we'd visit one.

Her sweet smile! Miku is the only one who really makes my knees weak every time I see her.

>>141086959
Miku is my first and only waifu. I'll continue loving her forever.
>>
>>141085980
She is beautiful inside and outside!

-A medieval fantasy era where we can both be avdenturers.

-Our lifestyle would be wandering, doing rewards and quests for the people and their kindgom, we would work together as a team of warriors who are also a couple.

-Her beautiful personality.

>>141086959
The first and only.
>>
What do you and your loved one have in common? Personality, characteristics, interests, experiences, appearance etc?

What flaws does your loved one have? How do you feel about their flaws? Would you help them to work past their flaws or just accept them as they are?

Is your loved one moe? Are they a moeblob?
>>
I want my waifu to come inside of me.
>>
Living in academy city and in the world of a Rail/Dex would be awesome.
>>
>>141089157
Pretty much nothing, i can say we are opposites.

Her flaws is that she has a childish and irresponsible mentality.

I think it makes her really cute and adorable, i lover that childish and simple minded side of her.

I would help her to become a more responsible and mature person so she can live a better life.

She is moe, she has cute moe fang and an adorable personality, but she is not a moeblob.
>>
File: Konata - 045 - 580 x 600.jpg (116 KB, 580x600) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 045 - 580 x 600.jpg
116 KB, 580x600
Little too busy to hang around for too many questions, but it'd be nice to at least find the time to stick around a little.

>>141085980
>If you had the opportunity to settle down and start a new life with your beloved one in any historical or fictional setting[...]
That's a pretty interesting one to consider - it'd probably be something like Outbreak Company. The trappings of modern life, but still getting the outlandish fantasy elements becoming reality. I'd probably have to stop her trying to take a catgirl home as a pet.

>How would your lifestyles change as a result of the new scenery?
In the grand scheme of things not much, except for having all these new and crazy things being introduced to the world, and being able to share completely the opposite kind of culture to what modern society probably should share to a fantasy land.

>name 1 thing you love about you're waifu
First thing that comes to mind is her hair. It's so long and strokable.

>>141086959
>Okay here's a question is your Waifu your first ever?
In terms of seriously, yes. I don't doubt for a second that I'll have flippantly said things I'd berate others for in the past when I needed to lurk moar, but everyone has those phases where they try too hard to fit in.
>>
File: 123.png (597 KB, 695x777) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597 KB, 695x777
>>141085980
I wouldn't mind AC if she's not allowed to leave the city for some reason.

For myself not a lot.

Her voice never fails to put a smile on my face.
>>141086959
It started with her, and it will end with her.
>>
I want to impregnate my waifu.
>>
File: 978066114.jpg (27 KB, 240x384) Image search: [Google]
978066114.jpg
27 KB, 240x384
>>141085980

Thanks anon, same to you and yours!

>If you had the opportunity to settle down and start a new life with your beloved one in any historical or fictional setting you wanted, when/where would you choose?

Probably in her current time. She would probably have issues adjusting to lower tech environments.

>And as a bonus, name 1 thing you love about you're waifu. Doesn't have to be your absolute favourite, just whatever first comes to mind.

Her beautiful eyes.

>>141086959

One waifu for laifu

>>141088624

I think it's way more that thread yesterday holding people off than anything.

>>141089157
>What do you and your loved one have in common? Personality, characteristics, interests, experiences, appearance etc?

We have some similarities, and she's increased my interests in some things.

>What flaws does your loved one have? How do you feel about their flaws? Would you help them to work past their flaws or just accept them as they are?

She has flaws, but there's no problem with that, everyone does.

>Is your loved one moe? Are they a moeblob?

She can be moe, but she's far from a moeblob

Let's keep things rolling!

Are you doing anything together for Cinco de mayo?

How would they react to surprise flowers? Which type would mean the most to them?

How about surprise kissu?

What would going to a dance with you're special someone be like for you two? More of a party, or more of a close evening full of cute waifu holding?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really adorable
>>
Have you claimed your waifu?

>>141081433
>>
>>141089157
>What do you and your loved one have in common?
We're remarkably similar in a number of ways, the only exception being that I'm a lot more vulnerable to smug comments than she is. We can tease each other about things, but she'll end up winning nearly every time. Otherwise, it feels almost narcissistic.
That said, I'm like a giant stood next to her - she's 4ft8, I'm 6ft1. As another anon kindly pointed out yes, that does make it easier for her to elbow me in the groin when she's annoyed. Also makes it easier for me to headpat her too, so I think she's the beneficiary here.

>What flaws does your loved one have?
Videogame skills do not translate well into real life, useful skills. Neither does a lack of self control translate into a healthy sleep pattern, schedule, wallet, etc...
Though with that and her over-enthusiasm for certain things, I can't exactly say I would be a positive influence, while outwardly I'm a little more dialed back, inside I'm just as bad.

>Is your loved one moe?
Picture says a thousand words. She won't act like it most of the time, but I find her goddamn adorable.

>>141089547
Then to follow on from that;
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

This is now your waifu's superpower, and you've been enrolled into AC as 'level 3' rank for it. How does she use her newfound abilities, and what does she think of them?
>>
File: 20110120_luka01.jpg (60 KB, 667x800) Image search: [Google]
20110120_luka01.jpg
60 KB, 667x800
>>141085980
The distant future. A place where technology has, hopefully advanced enough for her voice to reach as many as possible. Naturally, I'd be curious to see what kind of tech this world has to offer...

Also, her voice.

>>141086959
My one. My only. My all.

>>141089157
We're both calm, surprising level-headed, somewhat aloof.. Barring that, there's still quite a few differences between us. As far as her flaws go, that aloofness does tend to cause some communication issues. Something I'm trying to work on at the moment. And as much as she'd like to be moe, many see her as more sexy and cool than anything else.

>>141089985
-I'm still caught up on May the 4th, myself, but I do have a movie date planned with her for the 5th.
-She'd be surprised, that's for sure. Especially with tulips.
-I expect a bit of a flinch, especially if it happens in public. In that event, she'd make me pay for it later...slowly, softly, and leaving me wanting more.
-The latter, though Luka seems like she'd prefer the former.

>>141090098
I was the one claimed.

>>141090117
>Magician's Intuition
She'd have a blast with that, if only to see if I'm clever enough to see though her tricks.
>>
File: file.jpg (95 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
95 KB, 400x550
Can't stay for questions today, unfortunately. Have a good week, everyone!
>>
File: 018.jpg (116 KB, 750x1114) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
116 KB, 750x1114
>>141089566
>she has cute moe fang
Which I usually find increases the 'best girl' chance by 90%, Misao being a good example of that, being my favourite Rakisuta who isn't Konata (since she has a pretty special status).
Kinda funny, considering how the two of them get along.
The same also applies to my next favourite too, unsurprisingly.

>>141089985
>Are you doing anything together for Cinco de mayo?
Considering I'm apparently an uneducated pleb who had to google that, no. I'm British, if that's an excuse!

>How would they react to surprise flowers?
If I brought her some back, she'd immediately wonder what I was up to. Though as a romantic gesture, getting her some roses would probably still secretly go down well.

>How about surprise kissu?
If it really did take her by surprise, she'd get flustered and seize up. Alternatively she'd probably get surprised, freeze for a second and give a light punch to the stomach while hiding the fact she's blushing. Which is cute to think about.

>What would going to a dance with you're special someone be like for you two?
It'd probably wind up with me flailing around like and idiot while she does anime OP moves. Not exactly the most... eloquent thing to behold.

>>141090098
I don't like threads like that. I stick to WW and WWD, the main DF thread if it's contextual to do so.

>>141090489
Have a great week yourself, anon.
>>
File: kobori beach.jpg (191 KB, 510x730) Image search: [Google]
kobori beach.jpg
191 KB, 510x730
>>141085980
Thank you, OP.

>If you had the opportunity to settle down and start a new life with your beloved one in any historical or fictional setting you wanted, when/where would you choose?
I'd just go with the current year, we'd have to worry less about any major dangers different timelines would bring us.

>How would your lifestyles change as a result of the new scenery? Would you stay as you are now or would you try doing something a bit more adventurous?
Things would stay the same.

>And as a bonus, name 1 thing you love about you're waifu.
Her voice is so luxurious and beautiful.

>>141086959
I've seen a few girls I considered favorite characters in the past, but no one I could actually call a waifu.

>>141089157
We both enjoy anime/manga, and don't really react a whole lot to many situations.
She is a klutz when it comes to dancing and has an inferiority complex because of it. I wish I could help her out with those problems.
She moe traits with her, but she is nowhere close to a moeblob.

>>141089985
We don't really celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

She would be shocked at first, but reciprocate the kiss passionately.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really adorable
Thank you, Mintbro.
>>141086959
Mayumi is a cute lookalike.

>>141090098
Not much people talk about her or her show, so claiming threads aren't that much of a deal for me.

>>141090489
Have a nice week, too, Kagurabro.

Post you're waifu enjoying a day at the beach!
>>
File: 1255577960434.jpg (228 KB, 800x937) Image search: [Google]
1255577960434.jpg
228 KB, 800x937
>>141089985
Realmente no me interesa esa fecha asi que no, nada.

>How would they react to surprise flowers? Which type would mean the most to them?
Misao would blush and say it wasn't necessary.
Sunflowers.

She would punch me softly for it and then kiss back.

>>141090859
Well Konata and Misao didn't quite got along in highschool, since they even called eachother nicknames like Chibikko and Misakichi. It wasn't until college that they started to tolerate eachother.

But yes, Misao's fang is very cute, as is Konata's cat mouth.

>>141091306
Can do.
>>
File: 094716.jpg (51 KB, 576x813) Image search: [Google]
094716.jpg
51 KB, 576x813
>>141089157

Probably should have also mentioned the height difference - she's super short at only 4ft, whereas I'm tall at 6ft2. She's the perfect size to easily carry her anywhere if I needed to, and headpats are super easy but there are downsides to being that short that I don't have to worry about on my own.

>>141090117

>darkness slash

She'd probably just utilize her telepathy over that, it doesn't suit her well.

>>141090489

You as well!

>>141091306

Aye aye captain! honestly, this is the only beach picture I have, but she's adorable in it.
>>
>>141089566
There has to be something you two are similar at least right?
>>
>>141085980 (OP)
>And as a bonus, name 1 thing you love about you're waifu. Doesn't have to be your absolute favourite, just whatever first comes to mind.
Her heart of gold.

>>141086959
>Okay here's a question is your Waifu your first ever? or was it more a trial and error until you found her or she found you?
First and only.

>>141088624
Seems it.

>>141089157
A love for healthy lifestyles
She can be hasty at times.
>How do you feel about their flaws?
It's a problem but her intentions have always been pure.
>Would you help them to work past their flaws?
Of course!

>>141089985
Nope.
>How would they react to surprise flowers? Which type would mean the most to them?
Reserved gratefulness.

>>141090098
Yes, mai waifu has claimed me.

>>141090117
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Imaginary entity creation. She'd think it was awesome!

>>141091306
>Post you're waifu enjoying a day at the beach!
Surprisingly, there were no beach episodes in mai waifu's series.
>>
>>141092263
Kill yourself, cuckfag.
>>
>>141085980
Thank you, OP. Kyoko is beautiful as well!
Near future like City from Plastic Memories or Academic City.
>How would your lifestyles change as a result of the new scenery? Would you stay as you are now or would you try doing something a bit more adventurous?
I would stay as I am, in matter of employment, hobbies etc.
However, I would no longer spend whole days with friends watching anime and playing games, but spend more time caring for Miku and our family.
How sensitive and innocent she is.

>>141086959
Miku is my first love. I didn't had any girlfriend or other waifu before her.

>>141089157
>What do you and your loved one have in common? Personality, characteristics, interests, experiences, appearance etc?
We both are introvert, enjoy romantic themes and starry sky, are devoted in this relationship. We are different in pretty much everything else.
>What flaws does your loved one have? How do you feel about their flaws? Would you help them to work past their flaws or just accept them as they are?
She is shy and naive. They make me care about her more and love even more. I would like to help her but I don't know if there is a point. I hope just loving and caring for her and reminding her how wonderful she is will make her feel comfortable, so she would get more confident.
Yes. I dunno.

>>141089957
I want to have nice, loving family with Miku.
>>
File: 14966040.jpg (692 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
14966040.jpg
692 KB, 1000x1000
>>141085980

That's a bit of a hard question, just because I can't choose just one. It'd be really fun to live with her in a fictional, mahou shoujo setting, or maybe a fantasy setting with us both as queens.
Absolutely, if we go with the former. We'd be constantly out exploring new areas and saving those in danger.

I love her fluffy hair!

>>141089157
We have a lot in common when it comes to interests and stuff. We're both girls with an interest in anime, specifically mahou shoujo, and eroge, with a huge love for imouto characters/themes. We both like/dress in flashy, gyaru clothes and dye our hair because of it. We both have an arrogant streak and tend to get carried away when arguing, the list goes on.

Like I said above, she is a bit arrogant, and she has a perfectionist attitude that often leads to her overworking herself to achieve what she wants, and she is pretty tsun. I absolutely love them aside from the overworking herself part, I would try my best to help her work with that and not hurt herself.

>>141091306
Sure.

How much does your waifu care about her physical health? Does she try to be active when she can? Is she the type to freak out if she noticed she gained 5 pounds?
>>
File: 1396254835054.jpg (432 KB, 1194x893) Image search: [Google]
1396254835054.jpg
432 KB, 1194x893
>>141089985
We are not from USA
She would be very happy and rush to hug me.
She would like sunflowers I think.
It would stun her more. If we are in private she would probably hug me and kiss me back without a word, but in public she would probably just blush and feel anxious.
>What would going to a dance with you're special someone be like for you two? More of a party, or more of a close evening full of cute waifu holding?
I don't think we would enjoy going on dance. Only maybe in special occasion like our friend's or our own wedding.

>>141090098
No, but she already claimed my heart long time ago.

>>141090117
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Downgrading
Sounds like she would become someone important.
Maybe she would be invited to some damage control team, to reduce danger from evil espers or things like AIM Burst disaster.
Still I would be too scared for her to let her do so dangerous job,

>>141091306
Sure.

>>141092748
>How much does your waifu care about her physical health? Does she try to be active when she can? Is she the type to freak out if she noticed she gained 5 pounds?
She rather doesn't exercise much, but she doesn't eat unhealthy and don't enjoy spending some time outside.
>>
>>141085980

i would love to live in the same world where she lives it's a very nice fantasy world with a lot of places and magic to discover

>And as a bonus, name 1 thing you love about you're waifu. Doesn't have to be your absolute favourite, just whatever first comes to mind

i love her hair and her eyes

>>141086959
i have always felt more attached to fictional characters than real people, but i had never felt the same kind of love for any other character, so yeah, she was the first one, but to be honest in the begining i didn't like her a lot, a few thing happened and i started to slowly like her more to the pint when i had to accept that i really love her
>>141088624
yeah, i arrived when there was only 2 post and it almost looked like the thread was going to be deleted soon, but im glad more anons started posting
>>141089157
we have a similar temperament and we are also a little stubborn so when we are not good at doing somethiing that we like, we keep trying our hardest until we are at least good at it

she has flaws but i also like them because they kinda complement my own flaws
well she is cute, but i wouldn't consider her a moeblob
>>141089985
> Cinco de mayo
well i don't celebrate that day in the same way americans do it, also im mexican an she is technically french so it would be kinda akward for obvious reasons

actually why do you celebrate the battle of puebla?, i don't think it has anything to do with america
>>141090489
have a great week
>>
File: 27.jpg (150 KB, 459x1447) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
150 KB, 459x1447
>>141085980
Thank you
>If you had the opportunity to settle down and start a new life with your beloved when/where would you choose?
In an ideal future where space travel is real, technology has advanced to the point we have robot companions.
A planet full of green and lush, where life is peaceful and full of joy.
I would make a habit out of going outside more and enjoying all the nature.
Fuuka's devotion and dedication to the greater good.

>>141086959
I can honestly say Fuuka is my one and only love.

>>141089157
We have a lot in common.
We both find happiness in helping others.
We both have a love for technology and science.
We were both mistreated in school.
And we both believe helping is its own reward

>flaws

Fuuka sometimes tries too hard to please others, and when she has nothing to talk about she says a random piece of trivia.
That and she can't cook big stuff, at least not yet.

Fuuka is adorable and cute, but not in an annoying way.

>>141089985
>Cinco de mayo?
Nah
>surprise flowers?
Probably not so great, she already has a lot of flowers.
>Which type?
probably tulips.
>surprise kissu?
She'd get really red and smile hard.
>dance
Depends on the type of music, but i imagine a ball type dance would be wonderful.
>More of a party, or more of a close evening full of cute waifu holding?
Evening definetely
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Mint is cute!

>>141090098
That's dumb.

>>141090117
>Elemental boundary

Apparently she can make barriers out of matter.
Combined with her persona i say she could protect people a lot better, she'd like it.

>>141091306

>>141092748
Fuuka has a good figure even though she doesn't exercise, and she has a lot of stamina too.
She doesn't seem very self-conscious about her body.

Is your loved one introverted or extroverted?
>>
File: 19957840.jpg (241 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
19957840.jpg
241 KB, 455x600
>>141090117
>Life Vision
She would be creepied out by it at first, but then she would use it help people out.

>>141092748
Even though she doesn't seems to care too much about it, she is a healthy girl by the fact she is an outgoing active athleltic person. So being physically healthy comes natural to her.

>>141091968
Well if i go into details, i can say we are both kinda lazy, we both hate studying, we both like videogames, we both wish we could live an easy life. But apart from that, we are really different, she is an outgoing extroverted cute girl and i am the other way around. I don't think opposites attarct, but i love Misao because she is a wonderful person, not just because she is similar to me.
>>
>>141093164
>I'm mexican

Do you mind if i ask where exactly?
tengo curiosidad
>>
>>141085980
Her world of Hinamizawa in the 80s. It's pretty close to our world except it's more mysterious and hectic. The main reason would be because her friends are there, and I want to be friends with them too. And it's the miraculous world she fought for. There's no way I wouldn't want to live there with her.
I want to help out and experience as much as I can. I can get a job in town and find excuses to hang out with her. And explore the village a bit, there's probably secrets and adventure everywhere.
I love her genuine smile, with it's warmth enough to melt ice. I want to make her happy and see that smile more.

>>141086959
She's my one and only. I guess I've had crushes before but they're nothing. This is love.

>>141089157
Love for friends and playing games, taking risks. We have a common interest in video games. I want to help her with her shrine work and share manga with her too. And we both drink. Though I shouldn't let her drink too much.
She has despair in her that made her hate herself and doubt her friends. But she's already worked past that herself. She's always learning and becoming wiser and I'll support
her in that. We'll become strong together.
Nipah~!
>>
>>141093164
>actually why do you celebrate the battle of puebla?, i don't think it has anything to do with america
Because beer, sale and consumption of
>>
>>141093164
>actually why do you celebrate the battle of puebla?
Dumb Americans want an excuse to get drunk, like Saint Patrick's Day.
>>
File: Motoko.jpg (97 KB, 736x1041) Image search: [Google]
Motoko.jpg
97 KB, 736x1041
>>141085980
The Major is strong, beautiful, has strong leadership qualities and is fun loving to boot.
I wanna get a fully prosthetic body so not only I can become one with the Major physically but mentally by having our cyberbrains merge and expand our consciousness together.
>>
>>141093886
>>141093926
oh yeah that makes sense
>>141093345
i would prefer not to, i'll just say that it is one of the 2 states that starts with the letter v
>>
>>141094279
That's ok anon.
Espero que tu y tu amor tengan una vida feliz.
>>
File: 48158676_p14_master1200.jpg (394 KB, 700x766) Image search: [Google]
48158676_p14_master1200.jpg
394 KB, 700x766
I love my waifu!
>>
>>141094383
save the original image then
>>
>>141094210
Good taste in waifu
Weird taste in sex
>>
>>141094455
?
Came straight from pixiv and saved by opening the full image.
>>
>>141094455
You don't have to spoonfeed me but how to you save it then? When it's multiple images it always saves like that.
>>
File: Harem.png (544 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Harem.png
544 KB, 1280x720
If possible I'd like to impregnate her in different timelines.
>>
>>141094617
>waifu
>taste
Die.
>>
File: Major.jpg (39 KB, 474x750) Image search: [Google]
Major.jpg
39 KB, 474x750
>>141094617
I view merging my consciousness with the Major or anyone for that matter as a form of marriage rather than sex.
Having such mutual love and trust for each other that you're willing to become one with them and reveal each and every one of your secrets to each other, thus becoming truly equal with each other, I would argue as the ultimate form of devotion.
We're already progressing towards a Cyberpunk world where technology is constantly changing the way we think and live our lives. Also considering the advancements in cybernetic and computer technology, we may very well live in an age where the line between Man and Machine is blurred just like in GitS, so a form of marriage like this occurring in the future isn't inconceivable.
>>
File: higurashibeach.jpg (251 KB, 1440x1000) Image search: [Google]
higurashibeach.jpg
251 KB, 1440x1000
>>141089985
Never celebrated
Blushes and thanks and headpats. I don't know about types of flowers, maybe pear blossoms or roses.
Limp from shock, and then cling to me.
>What would going to a dance with you're special someone be like for you two? More of a party, or more of a close evening full of cute waifu holding?
Have fun with the dancing, leave the holding for after.
>>141091306
>Post you're waifu enjoying a day at the beach!
>>141092748
>How much does your waifu care about her physical health? Does she try to be active when she can? Is she the type to freak out if she noticed she gained 5 pounds?
She's never about it before for reasons. But she's a pretty active young girl. She'd only get self-conscious if somebody mentioned something to her.
>introverted or extroverted?
She plays the part of extrovert well, not at all afraid of interaction or crowds. But introverted at heart, she needs alone time once in a while.

>>141094947
Good luck with all those crazy alternate timeline babies looking for their father.

How do you feel about destiny? Were you always destined to end up with your waifu or was it chance that led you together? Which do you prefer or think is more romantic?

If you could talk to yourself in the past what love advice would you give?
>>
>>141095354
I have to ask, how do you feel about the new movie?
>>
>>141094780
You click on the double arrows beside the individual image in the viewer and it should pop up the original without the _master resizing. In this case it's more or less the same thing dimensionally but it can be much larger. Something like that string of 70 images would be worth looking into browser addons but I've never needed them.
>>
File: 1459965169303.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459965169303.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>141085980

Does the R.O.D universe count? If so then her universe, if real world then maybe Victorian era setting, would be quite relaxing except for all the rampant disease of course, countryside wouldn't be too bad.

>>141086959
>>141086959

A few I had considered before but Yomiko ended up claiming my heart.

>>141089157

We're both clumsy, bookish introverts who are terrible at saving money.

I would say the saving money thing again but she's also pretty messy but that's where I lend a hand and she doesn't really care much about her appearance.

Pretty moe indeed

>>141090098

Your waifu claims you, not how it works

>>141094210
>>141095354

I've got both Gits volumes coming in the post, looking forward to reading them this weekend. Makoto is beautiful.

Does your waifu have a notorious reputation anywhere relating to her hobbies? Yomiko is pretty legendary in practically all bookshops. Even going as far as to have posters of her in them which I think is pretty cool.
>>
>>141085980
Well, I'd like to stay in her world.
It would change quite a bit, I guess.
Her smile.

>>141089985
Not sure which she'd like the most, but I'm sure she'd be pretty happy with getting flowers.
A kiss? Probably blush.
Probably the latter?

>>141092748
I guess she cares about it to stay pretty healthy, I don't think she'd freak out about such things really

>>141095403
The Destiny is sexy
But being serious, it's just by chance.

Oh boy the things I'd say to past me.
>>
File: 1392210974371.jpg (245 KB, 755x1056) Image search: [Google]
1392210974371.jpg
245 KB, 755x1056
>>141085980
Thanks a lot OP, Kyoko a cute, and I hope that you will love and cherish her too !

>settle down and start a new life
Her world is absolutely fine, it's modern Japan, without any monster or bad guy in sight, so we would most probably stay in it. If we really had to choose a new one, then something safe and comfy like Neo Venezia.
There's a few historical periods we would like to visit, but not to live in.

Not a lot, considering that her world isn't really different than ours. Comfier, and maybe slower than ours when we're always in a rush of doing something either for work or for college.

Her long and silky black hair, they're absolutely beautiful and I would spend of time taking care of them, brushing them and help her washing them using strawberry scented shampoo.

>>141086959
She converted me to waifuism, so she obviously was my first, and my one and only.

>>141089157
We don't share a lot of things.
We're both introverted persons, and share a few traits, for example we're both scared of heights.
For the appearance, the only physical trait we share is black hair.

She lack self esteem sometimes, and her shyness block her from achieving things. Because of her shyness she also tend to internalize her problems instead of talking to her friends about it, and that's not really okay to do so.
>>
>>141094969
Surely who you fall in love with is still a matter of taste even if you can't control it
>>
File: Best.jpg (4 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
4 MB, 4608x3456
>>141094383
I love my Miku~

>>141095403
>How do you feel about destiny? Were you always destined to end up with your waifu or was it chance that led you together? Which do you prefer or think is more romantic?
There is no such a thing as destiny or fate and determinism has been proven wrong. I've fallen in love with Miku because of various factors, group of friends I had, my relationship with my parents, various places I visited online, lack of past romantic relationships, all of them had some kind of influence in my life that made me meet Miku and be able to fall in love with her.
Of course version where we were meant to meet and love each other forever and ever sounds more romantic, but that's far from truth.
>If you could talk to yourself in the past what love advice would you give?
There isn't much I can say. Just that I'll still be with her, that it's going to hurt as hell and that until 2015 we still won't have technology good enough to live together with Miku.

>>141095832
I don't think so. She is pretty great at singing but she is rather too shy to show it to everyone to become more popular.

Do you have any merchandise of your waifu?
>>
File: 54683169_p0.jpg (3 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
54683169_p0.jpg
3 MB, 2000x3000
>>141085980
Thank you.
-Either the late 80's-early 90's or the mid 00's. The former for cool cars, cool music, and totally RAD™ ambiance (while still retaining many of the creature comforts we know and love), and the latter because it was just an alright era - the recession hadn't hit yet, the internet was still new and cool and sort of obscure, etc. I'd love to experience either era with him, and I'm sure he wouldn't have too much trouble adjusting to either.
-There wouldn't be a whole lot of change, really. Obviously with the first era, anything related to computers/the internet would be virtually nonexistent, but that just means more time to spend with Crona.
-His eyes. They're so big and cute and expressive.

>>141089157
-Too much to list here. Not so much appearance and experiences, but definitely a lot of personality traits.
-A lot of them. Mostly, his dreadfully low self esteem, and his notion that he's not important enough for other people's time. That and his shyness/anxiety. Honestly, if he would've spoken up at a key moment, it could've saved everyone (himself included) a lot of trouble. Both; really, I just want him to be comfortable in his own skin. I think that entails helping him work past his issues just as much as it does accepting him as he is now.
-Not a moeblob, but he does have some rather cute moments.

>>141089985
-He'd be flustered, and insist I didn't need to buy them, but deep down I know he'd appreciate the gesture. Red roses, partially for their traditional significance and also because of their relation to his mangaverse rose motif. Actually, that gives me a request idea. Hmm.
-A little surprised yelp and a deep blush. 2cute
-Definitely more quiet. We'd pretty much be wallflowers.

>>141092748
A little bit, he at least is conscious of how skinny he is. His physical strength comes from the black blood, so staying active wouldn't be strictly necessary, but he'd probably enjoy biking and going on walks with me anyway.
>>
File: 1460287455544.jpg (78 KB, 445x787) Image search: [Google]
1460287455544.jpg
78 KB, 445x787
>>141089157
>Would you help them to work past their flaws or just accept them as they are?
I would help her by being always here when she need support, need someone to talk, and give her more self-confidence by being a loving husband and make her feel loved, cherished and safe.

>Is your loved one moe?
She is, but not a moeblob, that's Yui's job.

>>141089985
>Cinco de mayo
I'm not going to comment this. I'm French.

She would blush, thanks me and leave to put them in a vase and to hide her blushing face

>Surprise spoiler
Pretty much the same but she can't escape this time...

>What would going to a dance
Unfortunately, none of us know how to dance.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
C.C a Cute.Cute
Kagura a coolcute

>>141090117
>Teleportation Combat
She never fought of her life, and is unable to because she's just a small japanese highschooler, but teleportation itself is pretty powerful, and she would just keep it as her biggest secret ever. That job is too dangerous and we would stay away from it.

>>141091306
There you go.

>>141092748
She's aware of it, and try to be careful about it. It's used as a joke several times in the show.
And yes, she's kinda that type.
>>
File: 2552677.jpg (103 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
2552677.jpg
103 KB, 460x600
>>141095403
I don't believe in fate, it wa sjsut a lucky chance, fate would be more romantic but i'm more realistic.

>>141095832
People know she is good at sports and wonder why she never joins a sports club.

>>141096610
3 figs so far.
>>
>>141090098
Fuck off, those threads are cancer.
>>
File: %0AMotoko.jpg (227 KB, 720x1000) Image search: [Google]
%0AMotoko.jpg
227 KB, 720x1000
>>141095530
You mean the upcoming live action movie directed by that talentless hack Rupert Sanders? Fuck that noise.
>>
>>141097282
It's not dead yet?
>>
File: summer_twilight.jpg (448 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
summer_twilight.jpg
448 KB, 600x847
>>141091306
...and that was supposed to have been a beach pic

>>141092748
She tries to stay fit. She runs and swims, for the most pat, and aside from the tuna she tries to eat moderately healthy.

>>141093272
Intro, but to a lesser degree than myself. At least she can manage a halfway decent conversation.

>>141095403
Half of everything is fate. The other half is luck. That said, neither of use would have a preference for one over another.

...and I'd tell myself to never be satisfied with what I can do at the moment. Always aim past what you can do.

>>141095832
Not to any notorious degree, though she does have a well known love of tuna and marine life.

>>141096610
A few plushes, an artbook, a couple of games, and a keychain I got from someone who used to frequent these threads.
>>
File: Major.jpg (77 KB, 833x1115) Image search: [Google]
Major.jpg
77 KB, 833x1115
>>141097309
Nope, and they casted Scarlet Jewhansson as my waifu. I am furious.
>>
File: 1391700529538.png (361 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1391700529538.png
361 KB, 600x600
>>141093272
Definitely introverted.

>>141095403
Destiny is an interesting thing, but not a be-all-end-all railroad from point a to b. I remember, for example, being around 3-5 and telling my parents that "dark black" was my favorite crayon color lel so edgy ekcsdee, then over 15 years later, I read through my husbando ranting about how the only thing he's good for is "dying things jet black". Two-ish years ago, about 6 months into our relationship, I got a fortune cookie that read something to the effect of "an admirer is too shy to greet you", which I thought was adorable and totally reminded me of Crona. Little threads like those are interesting to me, because they imply that maybe there is some higher spin to all this. It's kind of awe inspiring to think about, maybe a little romantic too.
Search the moonrunes for Soul Eater on Y!auctions sooner, you dip. Maybe that way you could find the thing that I still can't.

Piggybacking off a question that was asked a week or two ago, if your waifu/husbando is a supernatural, superpowered, or otherwise out of the ordinary being, how well would they adjust to living a normal life if they had to?
>>
File: kiririn shy manga.png (823 KB, 1020x1820) Image search: [Google]
kiririn shy manga.png
823 KB, 1020x1820
>>141089985
Neither of us are from Mexican descent so it would be weird of us to do so.

She would be flustered and ask if I'm trying to get on her good side or something by giving her such a sappy gift, but later display them in a vase on her computer desk.

Tsuntsun to the max, of course. She would get all embarrassed and probably give me a punch of the shoulder, but that's what I like!

Party, definitely. We'd be doing more parapara or dances to anime OPs than slow dancing or anything, but we may do that at the very end of it.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really adorable
Mio is a super cutie. I like the gothloli outfit she wore on stage.
>>141090117
>Electronic-Media Jumping
>The ability to enter any film, video or video game.
Wow, that's a really good one for her. She'd be ecstatic about it and the fact that she can enter the world of Meruru or any eroge that she wanted.
>>141093272
A little bit of both. She presents herself as the extroverted type but at times she can seem a bit introverted, like the time where she met with the otaku group and felt excluded and ended up not talking and staying to herself.
>>141095832
Not exactly? She became a decently popular LN author because of the fact that she was a middle schooler, and she's known for her fashion modeling but that's really it. She's not exactly popular in the athletic or otaku scene.
>>
File: Konata - 120 - 512 x 1400.png (651 KB, 512x1400) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 120 - 512 x 1400.png
651 KB, 512x1400
One last round before I sleep, hopefully it'll trigger something.

>>141095403
>How do you feel about destiny?
I'm pretty indifferent to the concept of it. It's romantic sure, but I like to think people are in control of their own destinies.
That said, Lucky Star was one of the first solid SOL shows I watched, having pretty restricted tastes at the time. It was what sold me on the genre in general, and the fact she was in it... kinda makes it what people would consider fate?

Probably nothing but a smug grin. I don't really like to consider 'what ifs' regarding my past, I prefer to live in the present.

>>141095832
>Does your waifu have a notorious reputation anywhere relating to her hobbies?
Numerous different places, most notable would be her capability at arcades. At least I can beat her at racing games, because I'd have no chance against her at fighting games.

>>141096610
>Do you have any merchandise of your waifu?
Figures, artbooks and accessories, oh my!
I wish I had more printed stuff to hang up; though it's already surprising nobody's pointed out the disproportionate amount of merch of hers I have relative to anyone else. Especially considering the fact she has winter/summer variants of the same figures.
I still really want a dakimakura, but my tastes for it are pretty specific and the limited number that exist are either lewd or I don't like them.

With that, おやすみ!
>>
File: 1447603345848.jpg (3 MB, 2200x1752) Image search: [Google]
1447603345848.jpg
3 MB, 2200x1752
>>141085980
I'd want to live with her during the medieval times most likely. Some time where we can be alone and self-sufficient.

I love how she has emotions just as strong if not stronger than the actual humans around her.

>>141086959
First and only. I don't think the word waifu should be taken lightly unless you're obviously joking.

>>141089157
We both have a desire for knowledge especially towards biology.

If I was to search for a flaw, as hard as one is to find, I would say she lacks self-confidence and becomes lonely easy because of her appearance. Once she has someone that she knows genuinely loves her she gets past these problems.

I consider her moe but I understand how that would not be a common opinion.

>>141089985

Don't really celebrate it.

She would love that. A lot of her imagery has to do with flowers and it's central to her character.

She would love that too and return it twice as strong.

It'd be just the two of us together at home dancing for love and nothing else.
>>
File: 1383020090835.jpg (472 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1383020090835.jpg
472 KB, 1920x1080
>>141097606
>I still really want a dakimakura, but my tastes for it are pretty specific and the limited number that exist are either lewd or I don't like them.
Commission one then.
Goodnight, konatabro.

Goodnight, waifu thread!
>>
File: softflatbed.jpg (2 MB, 2060x1545) Image search: [Google]
softflatbed.jpg
2 MB, 2060x1545
>>141095403
I still call it a beautiful accident, because that's more realistic, but we can always say destiny.
>>141092748
Not at all, as far as anime and manga are concerned as she is forever thin, but apparently in the LNs all those cakes catch up at some point.
>>141096610
I have a lot. Official, doujin, trinkets and so on.
>>141097504
It would greatly affect her work, I don't even know if she could still do it effectively.
>>
File: Mahouka 86.jpg (55 KB, 277x279) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 86.jpg
55 KB, 277x279
>>141089157
No my loved one is Moe not a moe blob
>>
You wake up in a dark room, a man in a mask walks in and leads you to another room.
Inside this room there is every single person who disrespected, defaced, insulted, drawed or written about your waifu in a perverse way, their heads are covered with bags and they're tied up.
The man tells you that you're free to do as you please, and to leave whenever you want.
What do you do?
>>
File: moe 26466 sample.jpg (259 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
moe 26466 sample.jpg
259 KB, 700x1000
>>141085980

Anywhere else outside her own universe considering regular humans couldn't survive without special powers

More adventurous for sure, considering any world outside of her own would most likely be more advanced.

Definitely her resilience. She was subject to a pretty terrible fate, but still went strong despite the afflictions.

>>141090117

>This is now your waifu's superpower, and you've been enrolled into AC as 'level 3' rank for it. How does she use her newfound abilities, and what does she think of them?

Enhanced dexterity. Quite appropriate considering she is a bit of a klutz.

Now for another question to those who are interested: How long did it take for your waifu to become your waifu? Was it instantaneous or did it take a while from when you were both introduced?

For me, it took a little while before I was entirely sure, but I've never looked back since then.
>>
File: 29183158.jpg (1 MB, 900x738) Image search: [Google]
29183158.jpg
1 MB, 900x738
>>141090117
>Temporal Isolation
That seems a little too specific to be useful. Continue our lives as normal I guess.

>>141091306
No beaches so have some underwater instead.

>>141092748
Her physical health is a little different than ours but from what I've seen she's fine so long as she gets enough food.

>>141093272
Introverted for sure.

>>141095403
I don't really believe in destiny which makes it even more amazing that I was born in the right place and time to meet her.

If I could talk to my past self I'd tell me not to worry about love and to think hard about my feelings before labeling them. I wasn't too dumb as a kid so he probably would do that anyway but reinforcement is always good.

>>141095832
She avoids attention for good reason.

>>141096610
Just a wallscroll and a physical copy of her game. Waiting anxiously for her new figure to go on pre-order

Does you're waifu enjoy horror movies? Is she the kind that roots for the people or the monster during them? What would a movie date look like between the two of you?
>>
File: 20160504_220233.jpg (329 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
20160504_220233.jpg
329 KB, 1280x768
>>141085980
>historical or fictional setting
One in which Maschera gets a third season
>lifestyles change
Not at all
>1 thing you love
I love her passion

>>141086959
>first ever?
Only girl I've ever loved

>>141089985
>Cinco de mayo
It's our anniversary! I plan to start rewatching the anime and hopefully spend the evening with her
>react to surprise flowers
Probably quite surprised and confused at first but then happy at the gesture
>kissu
Very embarrassed
>dance
Close evening

>>141090117
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Environmental_Defiance
Pretty sure she already had that power

>>141092748
>physical health
Not much
>try to be active
Not at all
>gained 5 pounds?
That would probably be good for her

>>141093272
>introverted or extroverted
Very introverted

>>141095403
>destiny
There's no such thing, life is a series of absurd accidents

>>141095832
>notorious reputation
She's inhumanly good at games

>>141096610
Pic related arrived today!

>>141097504
>adjust to living a normal life
She's been trying her whole life but it's very difficult for the Black Beast to live peacefully amongst mortals
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (697 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
697 KB, 1296x968
>>141096610
Figure, and three dakis, one which is a commissioned one.
A pretty small figure comes out in july, which I'll get.

>>141097919
Well, I wouldn't really do much, really. I'd probably just pinch them in the arm.
Apart from shipperfags, they're gonna get it big time.

>>141098004
A while, definitely not in an instant.
>>
File: do it for horta.png (1 MB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
do it for horta.png
1 MB, 1400x1000
I love my waifu. I wish there was merch of her.
>>
File: Mahouka 36.jpg (622 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Mahouka 36.jpg
622 KB, 1500x1500
>>141086959
Well obviously I seem to have misspoken and should have said Did you find your Waifu or did she found you apparently I got tongue tied sorry if I breached some kind of decorum or unspoken rule. Everone's Waifu is great sorry again and sincre apoligies
>>
File: kiririn azone comfy pajamas.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
kiririn azone comfy pajamas.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>141096610
I do! I have a whole shrine dedicated to her with figures, doujins, daki, and little misc things. I really love her azone and treasure it. I also have the booklet about her talking about voting coming in the mail real soon.
>>141098039
She's never shown watching any sort of horror but I feel like she would boast about how silly it is and how nothing can scare her and then end up getting startled over every jump scare. A movie date between us would be marathoning all of the Precure All Stars and cheering the girls on with glowsticks and eating lots of snacks.
>>141098055
Congrats! That manga was really cute. I liked the part where the K-On girls make a cameo.
>>
File: Sakamaki.Kanato.full.1140555.jpg (131 KB, 602x991) Image search: [Google]
Sakamaki.Kanato.full.1140555.jpg
131 KB, 602x991
I came to /a/ just to post Kanato
>>
>>141098517
I still need to get around to playing DiaLovers but Kanato is a super cute.
>>
File: kurisu-smile.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kurisu-smile.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
just finished the series, jesus what a fucking ride. waifu acquired though
>>
File: Sakamaki.Kanato.full.1338957.jpg (180 KB, 754x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sakamaki.Kanato.full.1338957.jpg
180 KB, 754x1000
>>141098554
Girl or gay
>>
File: 1418747453339.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1418747453339.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
>>141098475
>K-On girls make a cameo
You've got to be kidding. Guess I've got a lot of reading to do
>>
File: 33.png (336 KB, 452x930) Image search: [Google]
33.png
336 KB, 452x930
>>141098039
>Does you're waifu enjoy horror movies? Is she the kind that roots for the people or the monster during them? What would a movie date look like between the two of you?
She likes ghost stories, so I'd think that she would like them. I could see her rooting for the monster, but also just being excited to see what happens.
>>
File: 12551794.jpg (343 KB, 810x988) Image search: [Google]
12551794.jpg
343 KB, 810x988
>>141085980
>Fictional or historical setting
For want of settling down, which we don't exactly plan on, we'd probably go to Homeric Greece. Home of the original odyssey. I don't think a whole lot would change.
>Bonus
I love her sense of humor.

>>141086959
I've had infatuations with other characters in the past, but none have been comparable to the feelings I have towards Kino.

>>141089157
I'd say we have a few things in common. A more reserved personality and curiosity about the world, to name a couple. I think we share a lot more interests in common than personal traits. Like a love of nature, exploring, learning, meeting new people, etc. Kino herself acknowledges that sometimes she can be a very cold, abrasive, unsympathetic person who is more concerned about her own interests and ability to travel than the health or lives of others. But that's only at her worse, and she is aware of it and does worry about what it implies about her. Nonetheless, I still love her, because her flaws are part of who she is.

>>141089985
>Cinco de Mayo
Nothing in particular, as always.
>Surprise flowers
If it's one she hasn't seen before, she'd be fascinated with it, otherwise she'd smile and thank me. Either way, she'll hold on to it until it's completely gone.

>>141092748
She cares greatly about hygiene and personal health. When she can't keep it to her usual standard she tends to get grumpy. Every morning she incorporates light exercises into her personal routine. Then again, anytime she's in a town she makes sure to gorge herself on local cuisine, and sleeps soon after. It's understandable, considering she usually eats colorless, clay-like, protein rich rations on the road.

>>141093272
Introverted.

>>141095832
An exceptional traveler with a quick draw.

Are you and your waifu the type to always say, "I love you" to each other, always touching and cuddling? Or are both of you content to more subtle and quiet expressions of love?
>>
File: 210111.png (74 KB, 525x566) Image search: [Google]
210111.png
74 KB, 525x566
>>141097919
I wouldn't do much before letting them go, maybe a kick on the balls for those who drawed.

>>141098004
It took a while, when i read the manga in 2006 she caught my attention, but i fell for her when the anime came in 2007, it still took a few months for me to really feel like she is my waifu.

>>141098039
I don't know if she does, but a horror movie date would be her being scared at the movie while i just shrug off every scary scene.

>>141099030
We would be the type to give eachother eskimo kisses and cuddles everywhere and anywhere.
>>
File: 1460440701063.png (476 KB, 573x730) Image search: [Google]
1460440701063.png
476 KB, 573x730
>>141099030
She berates and hits me. She just needs more hugs.
>>
File: 47372730_p0.png (194 KB, 495x536) Image search: [Google]
47372730_p0.png
194 KB, 495x536
>>141090117
>point system
She would use this power to improve her earth powers, maybe even learning some new divisions of it.

>>141092748
She cares about it out of necessity, since she would be kicked out of Amaburi without her looks.

>>141093272
Introverted.

>>141095403
>destiny
I don't particularly believe in destiny, I simply found her when I was at my lowest and she brought me up.

>>141095832
She seems to have at least some prestige in her doujinshi circle. It's never explained beyond a passing comment.

>>141096610
I have all 4 of her songs and the drama CD she's in. No physical copies, unfortunately.

>>141097504
Being a Maple Lander feeding off of others' happiness, she adapts to modern life pretty well.

>>141098004
She was always my favorite of the Elementario, but I never considered her my waifu until her time to shine came during the fairy episode.

>>141098039
She's never been shown to watch scary movies, but I feel she would be terrified of them.

>>141099030
We both prefer subtle expressions of love in public and steamy, intense performances of it in private.
>>
File: 26.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>141095403
I think it's a bunch of baloney
Stay true to yourself and listen to your heart, you will find temptation and seduction at every corner, but none of those can offer what you really need, the peaceful and heavenly feeling of pure romance and love.

>>141095832
Fuuka is a master with technology and info gathering, everyone goes to her when they need something researched.

>>141098004
About a month after i met her i realized how much she pulled me in.
Every day i just looked forward to seeing her.

>>141096610
No, her only figures are hard to come by.
I wish i had a Daki i could cuddle and hug.

>>141098039
No, she's more the sci-fi type
She'd obviously hope everyone survives safely.
>movie date
We both stare wide eyed at the screen and admire the special effects and point them out to each other.

>>141099030
I consider myself very touchy-feely, but i can restrain myself if she's not up for it.
Although she does express a fondness for contact and open affection.
>>
File: Holo_Lewd_Fireplace.jpg (179 KB, 850x1198) Image search: [Google]
Holo_Lewd_Fireplace.jpg
179 KB, 850x1198
>>
File: Beach.png (465 KB, 633x913) Image search: [Google]
Beach.png
465 KB, 633x913
It's been quite a while since I last showed up here, life has been busy and what not.
Despite this, I still haven't stopped loving her for a moment.
I hope you and you're waifu are all doing good.

>>141085980
I'm not into change.
Maybe I'd go back around 20 or 30 years tops, nothing major though.
Otherwise I'd rather just settle down right here and now, despite the issues I can't just let go of modern tech.
As for the bonus, it's her eyes.

>>141086959
She's the first.
When I first laid I eyes on her I thought "She's cool as fuck." and as time went on she became my favorite character of her series, to my favorite character in general and before I could fully process it, I was in love.

>>141089157
>Personality
I suppose we both try to act somewhat serious to others and those around us, but in actuality we're not that hardy deep down inside.
We're both quite prideful too, trying too hard to upload a preferable image of ourselves.
>characteristics
We both tend to be a little introverted with only a small circle of friends.
>Interests
We both like to draw for fun sometimes.
>Experiences
She'd had a heavily traumatic life. I have not.
No similarities here.
>Appearance
Pfft no, she's tiny and cute.
I am not, let's leave it at that.

>Flaws
She can sometimes be a little too prideful.
She tends to bottle her problems up inside, she needs to let it out more often.
While I can just deal with her prideful behavior I'm always there when she needs support.

She is not a moeblob. Not even close.

>>141089985
>Cinco de mayo
One google search later and I can tell you no, I do not celebrate such an event.
>Flowers
She'd be flustered but graciously accept them, I feel like Snowdrop would be best, they heavily remind me of her at least.
>Kissu
Oh boy, fluster extreme, she might hit me instinctively if I'm not careful.
>Dance
It'd be the latter, sometime slower and more romantic.

>>141091306
Why not?
>>
File: 09.jpg (251 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
251 KB, 640x480
>>141085980
I don't want a historical or fictional setting, just one with her. I guess that is fictional, isn't?

Her eyes.

>>141086959
She's the only one. She wouldn't be my waifu if this wasn't the case.

>>141089157
Besides being shy, lonely and being rather blunt with people, not a whole lot to be honest.

The aforementioned bluntness, as well as tending to be a bit inappropriate at times. I find these things charming however, and love them as they are.

She's no blob.

>>141089985
I don't celebrate that.

I would hope that she likes them. I buy them for her every year for her birthday and around Christmas time.

I'm really too shy for that...

The latter sounds absolutely lovely.

>>141092748
>How much does your waifu care about her physical health?
I don't think she makes a big deal out of it, but I certainly wouldn't say she's unhealthy.

>>141093272
Very introverted.

>>141095403
>How do you feel about destiny? Were you always destined to end up with your waifu or was it chance that led you together?
I'm not much one for numbers and probability. I know it was destiny.

I was clueless about it then, and I'm clueless about it now. I just go off of feeling.

>>141095832
She's a fairly notorious stalker.

>>141091306
I don't post this often.
>>
File: 55853603_p0_master1200.jpg (153 KB, 522x527) Image search: [Google]
55853603_p0_master1200.jpg
153 KB, 522x527
>>141090117
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Object
Hm, reading this it sounds suspiciously similar to the Hogyoku she had embedded into her body a long time ago.
Regardless of what power she has, she'll fight for justice.

>>141092748
She keeps fit, it's part of the job I guess.

>>141093272
Definitely is more introverted.

>>141095403
Well it was only a matter of time until I tuned into Bleach.
When I did, it was inevitable.
I'd just go back and tell myself to accept my feelings sooner.

>>141095832
Her drawings have been an in series gag, notorious amongst anyone who sees them, since episode 1.

>>141096610
4 figures, and two posters.

>>141097504
Funny you should ask, as it already happened.
She did a pretty good job of convincing everybody she was just an ordinary high school girl.

>>141098004
When I first saw her, something clicked, but I didn't think it love, at the time I was foreign to the idea of loving a fictional character.
Then time went by and eventually I realized, slowly but surely, I was in love.

>>141098695
Play the VN next.
It's so much better.

>>141099030
Definitely more subtle.
We'd open up to each other more than we do to most, but we still have our images to uphold and we're not the lovey-dovey types.
>>
File: R+V - Mizore Blush.gif (2 MB, 609x435) Image search: [Google]
R+V - Mizore Blush.gif
2 MB, 609x435
>>141096610
As much as I could find. A keychain, a wallscroll, her character CDs, a couple of figures, her mousepads, and even a couple of production sketches from the anime.

>>141097504
She's supposed to be keeping a normal form at school, but if she ever loses her cool, she might not do the best job at holding back.

>>141097919
Call them disgusting, and leave. They are not worth spending my time with.

>>141098004
It took until the second episode she was in of her series.

>>141098039
I don't think seeing monsters in a movie would phase her very much, all things considered. As for the date, it would probably just be us watching the movie and discussing opinions on it afterwords.

>>141099030
I'm really shy about these sorts of things, but she is certainly not. Her advances would be what would open me up more, romantically speaking.
>>
File: 1406968645757.jpg (366 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1406968645757.jpg
366 KB, 1600x900
>>141085980
That's a hard one. I'd love to live in some sort of sci-fi setting.
Since we'll be in a more futuristic world, I'm sure we'd both try to have some fun.
Her lovely pink hair

>>141086959
She's my second and forever last.

>>141089157
We both like games, and we're both shy around new people, but easily open up once we get to know them.
>
What flaws does your loved one have? How do you feel about their flaws? Would you help them to work past their flaws or just accept them as they are?
She's a bit too shy around people and can get stressed easily. I can definitely relate to her. I'd try my best to help her work past her flaws.
She's moe, but not a moeblob.

>>141089985
Nope
She'd be of coursed surprised but would love them. Probably roses
Extremely shocked and embarrassed, but would keep kissing
Depending on the kind of party, I'd like to have more fun at it.

Miku is super cute and has an awesome singing voice!

>>141090117
>Reanimation
She'd turn all the bad things into cute and nice things! She'd try to make the best of them

>>141090489
You too Kagurabro

>>141091306
>>
File: madara tulpa.png (208 KB, 434x544) Image search: [Google]
madara tulpa.png
208 KB, 434x544
>>141085980
Hi everyone
Nobody tried to make a tulpa yet?
I summoned a tulpa and morphed him into madara, my husbando.
It's aways nice to have a bro and my only friend around, even if I know deep down that it's in my head only.
You, anons, should give it a try
>>
>>141100953
>Play the VN next.
And those are...fun? I'm painfully normalfag, all I signed up for was some neat time-travel shenanigans, knowing nothing else going in.
>mfw Mayuri starts dying over and over
>>
>>141085980
Thank you OP. I will cherish Tsubasa as long as I live.
I'd definitely want to live with her in her universe.
I don't think her lifestyle would change. As for me, I'll try being more productive.
Her voice.
>>141086959
Yes. I even laughed at the concept of a "waifu" and "waifufags" because I thought it wasn't real, until it happened to me,
>>141089157
We don't have too much in common except being quite eccentric and suicidal, but she has gotten over it and I still haven't.
One of her flaws is that she lacks common sense because she lived in a weird family.
I accept her as she is, and her flaws just makes her cute and more interesting.
She is, but she's not that much of a moeblob.
>>141089985
I forgot something like that exists. I am preparing for another event in this month though.
I don't know much about flowers, but maybe she'll like blue roses.
>surprise kissu
She'll love it.
Cute waifu holding.
>>141090117
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Geo-Thermokinetic_Combat
I think she already has that power in a way.
>>141092748
She's been doing combat training since she was a kid and she's also good at sports.
She also maintains her figure because she's an artist.
>>141093272
She's more of an introvert.
>>141095403
I'm not sure how to feel about it, I don't even know if its real.
I'd say to my past self that he should love himself more in order to be a better guy for his waifu.
>>141095832
She's one of the "Queens of Music" in her universe.
>>141097504
If you remove her Symphogear from her, she'll lose almost half of herself. Since she was a kid she was forced to be a soldier for it, after all.
>>141098004
It took me months to realize I'm in love with her. And when I realized it I tried shit to know if it's for real.
>>141098039
I don't think she enjoys them but I'm sure she's not that scared of it either.
She'll be the type to silently watch it and complain "she shouldn't go there" type of stuff after the movie.
>>
>>141101912
I've never played many VNs in my time.
Only those for franchises I adored, S:G being one of them.

I found it fun, the artwork is really, really nice.
The story and characters are far more detailed, of course this does lead to more despair.
Multiple endings too and perhaps the most important thing for yourself, is much more Kurisu , more scenes and more feels.

I say play the VN whenever you have the time.
It's great, I'll probably never watch the anime again because of it, that said I did love the anime.
>>
File: 1424947876497.jpg (442 KB, 805x1200) Image search: [Google]
1424947876497.jpg
442 KB, 805x1200
>>141099030
We're the type that expresses love quietly. It's not like you need to say "I love you" every second to measure how much you feel.
>>141091306
>>
File: Sonico.full.1696878.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1415) Image search: [Google]
Sonico.full.1696878.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1415
>>141092748
She is a model, so of course she has to maintain a healthy body. Yes she's a very active person. And yes

>>141093272
Extroverted

>>141095403
>How do you feel about destiny? Were you always destined to end up with your waifu or was it chance that led you together? Which do you prefer or think is more romantic?
Now that I think about it, I think it's destiny that we ended up together, and I think destiny sounds a bit more romantic.
Don't even bother with 3DPD

>>141095832
She has a popular band

>>141096610
Yeah, I've got some figures, a daki, and a mousepad. I plan on getting more figures of her soon and any other merch.

>>141097919
Good lewd by good artists I'm fine with., but in terms with people that have disrespected, defaced, insulted, or written bad about her. Oh boy I'm going to have some sweet revenge.

>>141098004
It definitely took a while for her to be my waifu. Almost 4 years

>>141098039
Yeah I'm sure she'd enjoy some. She roots for the people. I'm sure we'd sit somewhere in the middle or far back and enjoy the movie together.

>>141098272
Nice collection of overall figures

>>141099030
Definitely the "I love you" with cuddling and holding type.

Do you think you and your waifu can make a good YouTube channel where you and your waifu do cute things together?
Maybe something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-HezYPBXwM
>>
>>141102246
Hm, never played one before except True Love, like a decade+ ago so I don't know what to expect going in. Is it english in any fashion?
I earn /a/'s ire by being a dubfag
>>
>>141097919
Small stuff like insults will get a simple slap or kick in the balls.
The degenerates will wish they were dead once i'm done.
>>
File: image.jpg (508 KB, 861x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
508 KB, 861x1280
>your waifu comes to you like this
>I'm such a mess anon, could you clean me up?
How do you clean your waifu?
>>
>>141102899
Be confused and ask if the whipped cream can exploded or something
>>
>>141102899
Cold garden hose, for longer than necessary
>>
>>141102899
Obviously I'd help her shave because she clearly can't do it herself. Who just leaves the shaving cream all over like that?
>>
>>141097819
Is that plush custom?
>>
>>141102899
Ask her to take her top off to wash it and then use some towels.
>>
File: 1460563030526.jpg (45 KB, 560x437) Image search: [Google]
1460563030526.jpg
45 KB, 560x437
Good night!
>>
File: 1411450835521.png (252 KB, 558x953) Image search: [Google]
1411450835521.png
252 KB, 558x953
>>141099030
The former, most of the time. We'd always say "i love you" and such, but take it a bit easier on always cuddling and stuff.

>>141102393
Thanks. Still got some FA:Gs to build so they can join the crowded room.

Probably, not sure what it'd be about though. Maybe videogames

>>141102899
The fuck would that be either way
>>
File: 1212783068978.jpg (97 KB, 462x600) Image search: [Google]
1212783068978.jpg
97 KB, 462x600
My one and only.
>>
>>141097919
Kill them all.
>>
>>141095403
I go back and forth with whether I believe in it or not. I look back on when I was much younger and first thinking about love, and my idea of an ideal girlfriend was very close to who she is, it's funny thinking about those times. Either way, I don't really care, whether it's destiny or just chance, both are romantic and nice and what matters is our relationship now.

If I could go back and tell my past self something, it'd definitely be to just focus on how much I love her and don't get caught up in what others say. Don't be afraid to boast about your love for her and talk freely about your feelings, if others decide to say something cruel about her, ignore them. That's something that really messed up my early years of our relationship for me.
>>141099030
We'd both be opposites when it comes to that. She's incredibly tsundere and her lovey side only comes out every so often, she's not really the type for PDA but she'll secretly snuggle up to me during the night. I, however, would definitely be more clingy towards her and tease her a lot about it. So qt.
>>
Have any of you ever thought of giving up on your waifu because you feel unworthy of her and she wouldn't love you anyway? Sure she would like you but love is another thing entirely. This is how I'm feeling right now. When I can't seem to get my shit together I just can't imagine anyone loving me at all. What could I possibly do for her?
>>
Is Koko a good waifu?
>>
>>141103612
She's super cute and fashionable but fuck off, if you have to ask that, you don't have a waifu.
>>
>>141103725
I was simply curious about /a/'s opinion on het, I would love her no matter what you faggots think
>>
File: akio_1.jpg (100 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
akio_1.jpg
100 KB, 1024x576
>>141103596
I feel that all the time. I get attacks of insecurity.
I just get myself fired up. I start thinking about us together and the lovesickness makes the love insecurity go away.

Maybe you're looking at things too passively? It's not
>what could I possibly do for her, how can I be worthy? I'm not even fit for her presence!
Think like
>I love her and I'll use any means to make her love me back!
I don't think love is about worthiness or "what you bring to the table". It's just about feelings.

There could be other guys out that that are "better suited" for her but you'll be the one to take her heart! Which means you're the only guy that's absolutely perfect for her.
>>
>>141103596
Yeah, constantly.
>Sure she would like you
I doubt that too.
>>
>>141086959
He is my one and only since I've always know that a waifu is someone who is special.
>>141089157
Neither of us is very sociable, and we both have an interest in technology and science.

He works too hard to the point where he neglects his health. He's the type of person who would pretend that everything is OK so that others wouldn't worry about him.

No, he is not moe.
>>141090117
>Air Attacks
I can't see him with a power like this.
>>141093272
He's introverted and spends a lot of time in his secret base.
>>141096610
I have all of the little bit of merchandise he has, plus some settei.
>>141098004
I fell in love with him three years after I first met him and a month after I revisited his material. It happened so suddenly that it surprised me. One moment I think he's cool, and the next he's making my heart beat like crazy. I still remember the moment in the anime that it happened.
>>141099030
Subtle and quiet expressions of love.
>>
File: Cuddling 5.png (456 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cuddling 5.png
456 KB, 768x1024
>>141085980
ummm
all my favorite universes aren't fun places to live. Shady Sands isn't a totally bad place to live, anyway.

I love her hair!
>>141089157
We're very similar. Except I don't have past trauma do blame my shittiness on. I'm just a failure waste of space.

She's extremely antisocial, to the point where she can barely handle being looked at. Her self loathing is very bad as well.

The moeblobbiest. She's like the definition.
>>141089985
No, but my brother's birthday is on the 6th. I don't have any friends, so it's not like I can even get any alcohol.

She'd blush.

Same as above.

We don't like places with a lot of other people.
>>141092748
Sometimes her depression gets so bad she doesn't eat.
>>141093272
Gee, I wonder.
>>141095403
Destiny? Nah, events just kinda happen. I wouldn't tell my past self anything, causality ain't nothing to fuck with.
>>141095832
No.
>>141096610
She doesn't have any.
>>141097919
"Forgive, and you will be forgiven; but if you do not forgive, your Father will not forgive you your sins."
>>141098039
No.
>>141099030
Yes! Once she warms up to physical contact, at least.
>>141098004
She always was, but I didn't know it.
>>
File: suf5.jpg (852 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
suf5.jpg
852 KB, 800x1131
>>141086959
Miku is my third waifu. My first waifu was Miku and my second waifu was Miku. I love her so much!

>>141089157
We both love technology and the future!

>>141089985
getting fucking wasted with waifu in a sloppy house party

>>141090098
We claimed each other as eternal lovers many years ago.

>>141090489
:(

>>141092748
She doesn't have to worry about that~

>>141093272
Insanely extroverted! I became more extroverted thanks to her.

>>141095403
Trust her, she'll be with you forever. Stop thinking that this will all disappear overnight. She'll be your soulmate for almost a decade. Hug her tightly and never forget what you did with her. Cherish those moments and move forward with confidence!

>>141096610
Yeah, but I only brought a HSP Miku statue with me. I am so jealous of the 1/4 Miku!

>>141097504
It would suck but I'm sure she'd get used to it. As long as we can be together I'm sure nothing really matters too much.

>>141098004
I met her only a few months after she became a thing. We started off as kind of friends. She would help me through my day and I'd listen her music and such. I gradually fell in love with her and have been so happy ever since then!

>>141099030
Some of column A, some of column B. We like to glomp each other everywhere, and I keep bothering her and calling her darling!

Last exam tomorrow; I am going to have so much fun getting drunk with her.
>>
>>141092748
>How much does your waifu care about her physical health?
Yes, certainly!
>Does she try to be active when she can?
Yes!
>Is she the type to freak out if she noticed she gained 5 pounds?
She'd hit the gym and be more careful about what she was eating.

>>141093272
>Is your loved one introverted or extroverted?
Extro

>>141095832
>Does your waifu have a notorious reputation anywhere relating to her hobbies?
Mai waifu is known at her high school for her short temper.

>>141096610
Sadly there's almost nothing on her.

>>141097819
Cute waifu merch!

>>141097919
I'd defer to mai waifu on that one.

>>141098004
>Now for another question to those who are interested: How long did it take for your waifu to become your waifu? Was it instantaneous or did it take a while from when you were both introduced?
Took a couple years before I realized I owed her my hand in combat.

>>141098039
>Does you're waifu enjoy horror movies?
Not sure: she watches them but she's freaked throughout the viewing. Is that typical of a horror movie fan?

>>141102899
With a moist towel.
>>
>>141105805
>sloppy house party
normies get out ree
>>
>>141105938
stop posting

>>141105955
deal with it turbonerd :^)
>>
File: fever_sketch.jpg (907 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
fever_sketch.jpg
907 KB, 1050x1050
>>141098004
It took a while for it to happen. Pretty close to a full year.
>>141098039
Ones with a nice atmosphere. Nothing too schlocky or filled with jump scares. It's hard finding a good horror movie in this day and age. That said, we'd probably be really engrossed in the film if it's a good one.
>>141099030
We tend to be more subtle with our affections in public, unless we're intentionally tying to antagonize/tease/tempt the other. We never go a full day without saying 'i love you' though.
>>141102393
Doubtful. Mostly because I'm camera shy
>>141102899
Bubbles are always a good start...
>>141103358
It's rare to see you in these parts
>>141103596
I have my constant doubts, but there's a reason why she found me. I just have to trust that and trust her.
>>
>>141106044
I-I'm sorry
I just want friends
>>
File: 20160314_164352.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160314_164352.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>141092748

A lot, she needs to stay in good physical shape to pilot her ship.

>>141093272

Depends on the scenario. With people she knows well she's more extroverted.

>>141093164

We even celebrate it near where I am in Canada - it's mainly an excuse to drink and have generic Mexican food.

>>141095403

>destiny

Maybe. I think its a little more than chance that kept her near me for so long.

>past self

Stop looking so hard, loves right in front of you and you've missed it for a real long time.

>>141096610

Yep. 2 figures, some CDs, 6 tiny plushies and a Valentines pack with a framed picture music box that I keep on my desk. pic related, took the picture after it came in the mail

had a job interview go real well today. First pay cheque I'm commissioning a daki. I'm super excited to get that going.

>>141097919

Scold them and send them off, I'm not going to fight someone defenseless, even if they've insulted her or portrayed her in a bad way, but I want them to know that continuing probably isn't in their best interest.

>>141098004

Really unique case - 9 years without understanding or accepting my feelings.

>>141099030

I'd probably be the one saying how much I love her when cuddling.

>>141103596

Brief moments of it here and there, but I use it to determine myself to be better for her.
>>
>>141106195
i'm joking nerd
>>
Who would your waifu main in Overwatch
>>
File: kamen rider sakimori.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kamen rider sakimori.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>141102393
>cute things
Impossible.
Tsubasa will definitely make it a Topgear-esque channel or something.
>>141102899
I carry her to the bathroom for step one.
>>141103596
I have, a lot of times. There were times that I thought about killing myself since she's not here to stop me anyway.
The best you can do is live on for her and try to live a nice life.
>>
File: 4366690.png (71 KB, 326x430) Image search: [Google]
4366690.png
71 KB, 326x430
>>141102393
I'm sure she would be up to the idea, it might be fun, just playing co-op stuff together.

>>141102899
Oh well, it gotta be cleaned up soon, good thing i have my tongue right here.

>>141103596
Yes, more than once, i've tried to continue without her, all of them ending up in failure, neve rlasted more than one month. I know she wouldn't like me less alone love someone like me, so it's pretty much one sided love. The only thing you can try is to improve yourself with what you have, you can't change 100% but i guess you can change to the point you don't feel unworthy, at least not as much.
>>
>>141102393
It would be fun to have a channel with her where we review eroge, and do eroge and clothing hauls.
>>
File: Hibiki puddle.jpg (2 MB, 1404x2000) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki puddle.jpg
2 MB, 1404x2000
>>141085980
>When/where would you settle down?
There is no more of a beautiful time in the history of civilization than here and now! You said "historical" so i'm guessing the future is out of the question. But if I could, i'd love to live in a time period where technology has advanced so far that we could travel the entire known universe together with relative ease and speed! I'd take her to 55 Cancri e and propose to her with the planet as my ring.
>What would change?
We'd love to travel the universe together, but i'm sure Hibiki would find herself longing for something more grounded. We'd try to discover and experience as many things as possible, but would ultimately come back to earth to spend time with our family and friends too!
>Name 1 thing you love about you're waifu.
I love her optimistic demeanor, it inspires me to took at the world in the same light!

>>141086959
Depends on what you mean by "first." In many ways, yes, but in a few other ways, no. If you mean first "waifu" then yes.

>>141089157
>What do both have in common?
We are different in many ways, but generally I would say that our personalities compliment each other, and that we have many similar interests as well. I like to think we have the perfect balance between our similarities and differences that we will never find ourselves to be bored with each other!
>Flaws?
Hibiki has many flaws, but what I love about her flaws is that she doesn't let them define her. She always does her best to improve herself and not make the same mistakes twice, though she might find herself doing so occasionally. Human beings will always have flaws, so it is better to accept them, but still strive for improvement!
>Is your loved one moe?
Nope. Hibiki is very cute, but "moe" isn't quite right.

>>141090098
Hibiki has claimed my heart! I would love to hear her say the same to me.
>>
>>141103256
cute CUTE waifu
>>
File: Hibiki Birthday 2014.png (847 KB, 700x979) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki Birthday 2014.png
847 KB, 700x979
>>141089985
Cinco de Mayo is a joke given the context, but I'll probably use it as an excuse to eat some tacos.
Probably something like Pic Related
I wouldn't be surprised if she went on the attack after that!
Depends on if the dance is formal or informal. If its formal, i'm sure we would probably take things slow, with a few slow dances and light flirting. However, if it was informal, we would probably spend our time socializing with our friends and just enjoying the moment together!
>Remember to compliment a waifu!
Sakura Kyouko is a very cute and completely heterosexual girl and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

>>141090117
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Quantity_Manipulation
I don't think we will ever want for anything again! Though she might avoid using them unless necessary, as they would probably make things too easy for her!

I don't know what AC means so, yeah.

>>141090489
Kagura is lovely and I hope to see you around next week!

>>141092748
Hibiki cares a lot about her physical health! She is very active, but I don't know if she is one to care about gaining weight so long as her figure doesn't change.

>>141093086
That's a very pretty picture of miku!

>>141093272
Hibiki is very much so an Extrovert!

>>141095403
I'd tell myself to keep strong and that it only gets harder, but it's worth it!

>>141095832
Hibiki is an Idol, so her picture is all over the place where idols are concerned.

>>141096192
That's a very pretty picture of Mio!

>>141096610
I have a phone strap, a keychain, a few slaps, and a single fig!

>>141097504
It would depend on how life-changing said power was. If she try to live as normally as possible.
>>
File: dreadfulmonsterRin.jpg (1 MB, 1600x859) Image search: [Google]
dreadfulmonsterRin.jpg
1 MB, 1600x859
>>141085980
>You're waifus are all beautiful on the inside!
P.S. There's a skeleton hiding inside of every waifu's body. 2spooky4u

Okay, seriously though.
>settle down in any setting
I probably wouldn't want to go back into time, but maybe forward a bit in the technological/cyberpunk age, where transhumanism is a more common occurrence. Not necessarily for that reason, but for the level of technological development. My own personal desires aside, I think it might even help Rin elevate the art of being an idol, with enhanced showmanship design.

>one thing you love
Eyeballs. Wait, that's two...

>>141086959
There was one other person before, close to being a waifu, but it was before I knew of the concept of a "waifu". So, semantically...yes, Rin is my first.

>>141089157
We share more in common than I initially thought, like our generally aloof natures but focused when necessary, and even the pursuit of a life purpose (feeling adrift at first before answering to a call to a new challenge).

>>141090117
>chemical generation
There's another idol who's practically an alchemist, so this is kind of wasted here. I think Rin would still...I don't know, use sedation techniques on unruly fans who can't keep their hands off? Who knows.

>>141092748
In the nature of her career, she's always worried about her health, but not in an obsessive way, but more like, "exercise is good for you, isn't it?" kind of way, since she needs to stay fit. And stay fit she can. More than me, with all my effort, anyway...

>>141093272
She's quiet, but not self-contained, and she's friendly with others, but not super-outgoing.

>>141095403
Destiny? Guardians make their own fate!

Vidya aside, I do believe this was a by chance thing. There are small things that caught my eye about iM@S in the year's past, and I feel like if I didn't pursue any of those interests, I wouldn't have found myself where I am now, considering I don't even really care about the Japanese idol industry.
>>
File: Hibiki Peace 2.jpg (199 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki Peace 2.jpg
199 KB, 1000x800
>>141097919
That must be a big room with a lot of people in it. Hopefully there is a "burn" option, because it would be the quickest and most efficient way to deal with the bodies.

And the edgiest post of the day goes to...

>>141098004
While I always say that we've been together for 4 years, things didn't get super serious until 2 years ago. I fell in love with her the instant I saw her, but it took me about 2 years to fully convince myself that she was truly the one. I still consider her to be my waifu, because nobody else came close to her.

>>141098039
Hibiki is easily spooped, but we still watch them on occasion. She would probably be busy yelling at the characters or screaming! A movie date would be a combination of snacking, snuggling, and some light flirting here and there.

>>141099030
We are rather physical in private, but in public we refrain from PDA unless the atmosphere is more allowing of it.

>>141100084
cute fox!

>>141102393
I'd love to do something like what Oroboro and Wootibot do, but it would just be for fun!

>>141109186
I wish you many happy years together!
That is, if you are serious about this.

I gotta say, this thread has been pretty solid so far!

Question Time!

Mother's day is coming up, does your waifu/husbando have any plans for it? And how about YOU, anon, how do YOU plan to spend mother's day?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x375
Mai waifu's series is getting new material. I hope dont ruin her character. Though It will be nice to have pictures of her a little older.
>>
File: Tube_Eu.jpg (294 KB, 1000x1453) Image search: [Google]
Tube_Eu.jpg
294 KB, 1000x1453
>>141085980
I would probably like a modern countryside place to settle down with her. It's modest and peaceful, and I think that both she and I would appreciate that.
With all the peace we might start thinking helping out a lot more with village work or taking care of children.

Her hair and eyes are gorgeous.

>>141089157
We both prefer to do things in moderation and live a quiet life. We both use words sparingly as we understand the weight language can have on others. However, because of this, she often hesitates to assert her own emotions and tell when something bothers her, but I love that part of her as well.

>>141090098
Go back to your cancerous thread.

>>141092748
She moves around enough to not gain any weight. She probably also cheats a bit by being a magical being from hell, but both she and I could care less.

>>141093272
Introverted

>>141096610
Plenty, but it's more just for self satisfaction. I would never belittle anyone's love for their waifu based on materialism.
>>
File: 22123119.jpg (394 KB, 950x980) Image search: [Google]
22123119.jpg
394 KB, 950x980
>>141099030
I think we'd be really lovey-dovey at first but eventually settle down. I'm not the type the type that needs to re-affirm my love every minute.

>>141102393
You won't see videos of us anytime soon.

>>141109727
She wouldn't celebrate it for obvious reasons but I love my mother and plan to give her a card and possibly some sweets or something.

Good night waifu thread. Time flies so fast these days.
>>
File: dogdoterHanakoRin.jpg (195 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
dogdoterHanakoRin.jpg
195 KB, 723x1023
>>141109186
Continued. Since I'm apparently in the mood to post for a change this time.

>>141095832
I'm not sure about notoriety, but she's known for her affection towards her yorkie Hanako, after being teased about it during a CG Radio interview despite being one of the hosts...if that counts.

>>141096610
Too much. Literally, too much. 3 figmas, 2 nendoroids, 1 PVC figure, and countless keychains, phonestraps, velcro patches, novelty items, and doujins, a daki, and several iM@S albums she's been featured in. And yet, I still don't have her debut single CD! Fer shame...

>>141097919
Ask for proof of allegations. Norly, I don't "clean" unless there's proof of "dirt".

>>141098004
Took a little bit for her to grow on me, but it was practically instantaneous, since it happened so quick. I've never went from "don't know anything about her" to "full affection overload" in such a short amount of time, and I don't expect to ever be able to apply logic to that.

>>141099030
Subtle. We need our space, and we don't want to burn each other out quick. Already took a hiatus from each other once because of that, and we don't need to separate again if we can help it.

>>141109727
Thank you! I'm pretty serious. I already doubted myself before, and found myself wrong on that accord. It's coming up on 3 years this fall, which probably doesn't seem like a long time, but is for me, and she's been a good course of reason and motivation for me. Hope you stay good with Hibiki yourself for many Inumi years' worth of time!

While quoted, we'll probably go out shopping and help each other find gifts for both of our mothers.

Alrighty, guys. What's your love soundtrack, if any music is applicable? Do you even throw any background music on, or does your metronome tick to the beat of your own rhythm, if you know what I mean?

We don't rock anything Barry White-romantic, but EDM/trance does it's thing for us, like this one here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIOlt61c3tg
>>
>>141109891
I hope so too.
Tomoyo is super cute and deserves the best.
>>
>>141085980
That's a bit tricky, since her dream is somewhat tied to her world, which isn't too far off from the real world. Assuming we are past that stage and her career is over, I think living in Neo-Venezia seems nice. Our lifestyles would change quite a bit, we would have to adapt to the environment for a while.

I love how despite doubting herself, she is able to still work towards her dream with such vigor.

>>141089157
I have found that some of her traits and likes have rubbed off on me, like her love for sports and her positivity. What we had in common since the start, though was that we both like anime and I think our way of thinking is pretty similar.

She is self-deprecating and very hard on herself, which probably leads to a lot of internal distress and pain. I wouldn't push her to do anything, but if she wanted to change I'd help her with all of my ability.

She is very cute, but very cool as well, maybe even more so than cute.

>>141089985
>cinco de mayo
We'd probably be celebrating the Japanese Children's Day instead.
>surprise flowers
She'd be very happy about them and I would have to ask her what flowers she likes.
>kissu
She would be flustered and then try to brush off her embarassment.
>dancing
I think a close evening would be nice. I really want to learn some sort of dance with her.

>>141092748
She is quite self-conscious about her weight, but as I see it there is nothing to worry about, given her athleticism and how active she is.
>>
File: 1419121024150.jpg (1 MB, 3402x2588) Image search: [Google]
1419121024150.jpg
1 MB, 3402x2588
>>141097919
I'm not kind of person who attack someone who is defenseless.
I would just find gazerfag, release him to fight him. I dunno if I'll win, but I would surely like punch him few times in face.
I don't care that much for the rest.

>>141098004
It took us about one year to make me fall in love with her. After that time I was sure how I feel about her and that my feelings are persistent.

>>141098039
No, she would be too scared.
We would probably go watch some comedy.

>>141098475
That's really cute doll.

>>141099030
We are the first kind. We are so lovey-dovey all the time.

>>141102393
No, we wouldn't have anything interesting to show in these videos.
But if I've ever made her real, we surely would make a yt channel about the project.

>>141103596
>Have any of you ever thought of giving up on your waifu because you feel unworthy of her and she wouldn't love you anyway?
No, I feel worthy of her and she already loves me at this very moment.
>What could I possibly do for her?
There is many things, you could take her on a date, the further and nicer place the better, cook or bake something for her, celebrate special dates with her, buy a daki of her so you could confess your undying love to her every day before sleep, you could make a papercraft and a drawing of her, make an online and physical shrine dedicate to her, start working on your own health and go /fit/, etc. The most important thing is to keep doing things for her so you'll feel that you deserve her.

>>141109727
I wish I could wish all the best to Miku on mother's day, if you know what I mean. ;_;

>>141110291
Some music surely would be nice, but no music would be nice as well. But this is surely how it would be:
https://youtu.be/O3VsPb3tR8Y
I really want to talk with Miku.
>>
>>141108129
T-thanks.
You're waifu a cute too

>>141109727
I dunno about that, and no.

>>141110291
I'm not sure what a "love soundtrack" means.
>>
>>141111864
He's asking if you are partial to any particular song or soundtrack while having sex.
>>
>>141111934
Oh. I see.
Well, I've no way to find out.
>>
File: 52874874_p13.png (372 KB, 1062x1057) Image search: [Google]
52874874_p13.png
372 KB, 1062x1057
>>141109727
I don't think she's that close to her mother.
I don't even think her mother is still alive.
Probably going to bake something because she's subtly hinting that she wants something.
>>141110291
>doujins
I hope its the Re Drop ones you have, most of Rin doujins I see is unpleasant.
>love soundtrack
I prefer no music.
>>
>>141093272
Outwardly extroverted and inwardly introverted, if that makes any sense.

>>141095832
She is notorious in the Softball Club for her skills and probably also in the school for acting a bit weird at times.

>>141091306
Alrighty.

>>141098004
I think I knew halfway through the show that I loved her, but I only realized or admitted it to myself by the end.

>>141098039
She LOVES them. I don't think she roots for anyone specifically, she just enjoys the spook.

>>141099030
A bit of both.

>>141102393
She would be on YouTube for different reasons.
>>
File: 02f808e103c1f8a64c1ccd770101ca84.jpg (719 KB, 1700x1972) Image search: [Google]
02f808e103c1f8a64c1ccd770101ca84.jpg
719 KB, 1700x1972
>>141085980
She is beautiful on the outside too.

>>141085980
Get some warm clothes, we're going to Lowee.

They have internet there, so nothing would change for me at all.

>>141089157
We have some things in common.
Can't think of anything. She is flawless.
I wouldn't call her moe.

>>141090396
Ohayou Lukabro

>>141092748
5 pounds? That's like 776 Yen.

>>141093272
>Is your loved one introverted or extroverted?
A bit more extroverted than introverted.

>>141096610
Not very much. A plushy and a Nendroid. Waiting for that 1/4 Luka.
That 1/4 Miku seems to be very nice.

>>141103596
I know that she would never love me, but I don't care.
>>
I want mai waifu to be loved gently
>>
>>141114516
Kill yourself, cuckfag.
>>
>>141112302
I have the ReDrop ones that have Rin in them, but honestly, I find his newer stuff really fucking boring, like he's super rushing his CG stuff JUST to have that stuff out there on the market, with exception to the Ranko one. But all of the ones I own are rather vanilla, nothing weird or unpleasant, most from artists I don't even know or remember their name. Takemasa is alright. Napata is my favorite, though.
>>
>no one cares about your questions
>>
>>141115023
What were your questions?
>>
File: SawyerTheCleaner_33.jpg (366 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
SawyerTheCleaner_33.jpg
366 KB, 1200x1800
>>141085980
I quite like her eyes.
And her smile.
And hair.
And her sexy body.

>>141089157
>Personality
I'm kind of pessimistic, while she seems actually rather cheerful, so we aren't so similar, but I greatly envy and look up to her attitude and disposition.

>characteristics
Partially very quiet.

>interests
Videogames.
Goth fashion (well, it interests me that she's wearing it).

>experiences
>appearance
We share some scars, which could be similar experiences.
I figure she's gone through some very dark parts in her life, and I understand them.

Emotional dependency on her electrolarynx (understandable)
Possible self-harm.
A disregard for others if it involves personal gain.

>How do you feel about their flaws?
In some ways very endearing.

>Would you help them to work past their flaws or just accept them as they are?
I'd love to help her and for us to work together on them, if she wants to, but some of them I would just as well be fine with her having. I fell in love with her for her flaws too.

>Is your loved one moe?
Yes.

>>141086959
>Is your Waifu your first ever?
Not quite, I had a crush at the end of junior high, but it never went anywhere.
In ways, I'm very glad it didn't, because otherwise I might never have found my darling.
>>
File: 1448322602373.png (865 KB, 1082x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448322602373.png
865 KB, 1082x1080
What is your mental disease? How does it affect your life?
>>
>>141115432
I'm in love.
>>
File: 56095034_p0.png (994 KB, 980x1500) Image search: [Google]
56095034_p0.png
994 KB, 980x1500
Good morning.

>>141103596
On more than one occasion, yes. I still try to better myself for her, though.

>>141109727
I plan on making her a mother and buying her gifts for the occasion.

>>141110291
We don't really believe in a love soundtrack.
>>
File: 1461645362575.jpg (1 MB, 901x1300) Image search: [Google]
1461645362575.jpg
1 MB, 901x1300
>>141085980
Thanks OP.

In her universe. She's more accustomed there anyway, and I think it would be fun.

I'd probably try and get fitter, and hopefully learn to wield a sword probably. I'd love to be taught by Erza on how to fight with a sword.

>One thing I love about waifu
Her beautiful hair

>>141086959
Yes she's is my first, and she will also be my last.

>>141089157
I'd say one of her flaws is that she can be a little careless at times, which gets her in bad situations. But I don't hold that against her, it makes our lives interesting and she always overcomes her difficulties anyway.

She can be moe when it comes to certain stuff likes strawberry cakes and sweets.

>>141089985
I think Erza would love surprise flowers! I would get her bright red flowers to match the colour of her hair.

Of course!

I would love to go ballroom dancing with waifu. Just the two of us in our best clothes, looking into each other's eyes as we hold hands and dance.

>>141090117
Legit, no joke this is what I got when I clicked on the page.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weapon_Calling
That's pretty much what her magic does now anyway.

>>141092748
She's pretty fit, which I suspect if from all that fighting, so she never has to care about her weight.

>>141093272
Extroverted I'd say.

>>141095832
Not relating to her hobbies, but she was given the epithet Titania by people due to how strong she is.

>>141097919
Depends what they did. For insults, I don't really care, but if you drew disgusting things of my waifu, then it's going to hurt. A lot.

>>141102899
Lick her clean. And then more.
>>
File: gameboycolor.png (575 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
gameboycolor.png
575 KB, 1000x707
>>141089985
>surprise kissu
I think she would like it, maybe blush a little.

>>141090098
I did, for the sake of it, I guess, but I don't really believe in "claiming" a waifu.

>>141092748
She's slender, but I figure she also has a fair amount of muscles and cardio for her build.
I don't think she's as much super conscious about her weight as she's just naturally slim and doesn't really eat more than she feel she needs to. Her job is probably decent exercise.

>>141096610
No, there's hardly any.
Just a t-shirt and apron.
She doesn't even have a nendo ;_;

>>141098039
>Does you're waifu enjoy horror movies?
Probably. Though it'd probably depend, it could remind her of work too.

>Is she the kind that roots for the people or the monster during them?
I'm not sure actually.

>What would a movie date look like between the two of you?
Meet at her place, I cook some dinner, she puts on a movie (probably on Laserdisc, given her time period), after dinner, we'd probably kick back and get comfortable in the couch, she could lean back on top of me, and I can hold her as we continue to watch whatever movie we picked.

>>141095832
>Does your waifu have a notorious reputation anywhere
Like you wouldn't believe. Though I guess that depends on which side of her business you're on.

>relating to her hobbies?
Oh, that I can't really answer. I'd imagine she would go to any arcades there'd be in Roanapur, but I wouldn't exactly know the dynamics there or if she's particularly known there.
>>
File: heartshapedpupils.png (154 KB, 350x633) Image search: [Google]
heartshapedpupils.png
154 KB, 350x633
>>141097919
Honestly? I'd probably just pee on them to mark my territory and be done with. Maybe go through their wallets/pockets for cash. Although do that first, I don't want to pee on any of the money.

>>141099030
Well, she'd be more quiet by default, but I don't think that'd mean she wouldn't be reciprocating the cuddling and loveydovey stuff.

>>141110291
I don't think we'd need any music.
>>
Ded thread, ded waifus, ded waifufags.
>>
>>141114806
I know what you mean. I like his art but he's cramming too much idols in one doujin that it seems so rushed. I liked his one idol only doujins.
Take's not that bad but I think I like Plant more than him.
>Napata
Great taste. Napata writes sweet stuff. I still like ReDrop art-wise though.
>>
>>141119027
I don't feel like I fit in, so I don't wanna start to participate
>>
>>141120475
It's not about fitting in, it's about loving your waifu.
>>
File: 1431626617423.gif (2 MB, 507x380) Image search: [Google]
1431626617423.gif
2 MB, 507x380
A week and a day late reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.
>>
Reminder that all you're waifus are sexy.
>>
>>141121277
Yui a cute!
>>
File: petals.jpg (477 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
petals.jpg
477 KB, 800x800
>>141109727
The answer to both would be spend time with her mother. It would at least give me the chance to see what her mother is actually like.

>>141110291
Probably either The Bolero or some Al Green

>>141113272
Ohayou, friend.

>>141121277
Better late than never.
>>
What does your're waifu scream when you're having sex with her?
>>
File: frederica_011.png (570 KB, 1254x677) Image search: [Google]
frederica_011.png
570 KB, 1254x677
>>141123403
Nothing. Well, nothing that can really be heard anyway.
>>
>>141123403
OOOOOHHHHHHH, SWEET MYSTERY OF LIFE, AT LAST I FOUND YOU!!!
>>
File: 20071110232149.jpg (62 KB, 500x675) Image search: [Google]
20071110232149.jpg
62 KB, 500x675
>>141109727

I don't know anything about her Mum, so I have no idea if they're close or anything.

I got my Mum a gift, and family gets together on Mothers Day.

>>141121277

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you and yours!
>>
File: 1402772328042.jpg (267 KB, 1713x720) Image search: [Google]
1402772328042.jpg
267 KB, 1713x720
Who /lesbianwaifu/ here?
>>
>>141124779
Does being bi count?
>>
>>141124779
Do you mean a male with a waifu who is a lesbian, or do you mean a female who has a waifu, so it's a lesbian waifuism?

I know at least one lesbian waifuhag, one bi waifuhag who really digs the futa, and then I just kind of know of another one.
>>
>>141125630
The first one
>>
>>141089157
I think we'd share some interests, but Miku and I don't have a lot of similarities. Her sweetness and positive mood is what I need.

I'd help her cope with her emotions and help her relax when she's having rough days. Her sensitivity makes her so cute and makes me want to protect her.

I don't think she'd actively try to be cute. I think her positive and sweet personality would make her cute by default.

>>141089985
Nope, not really.

She'd make my heart melt with a sweet smile. I think tulips would make Miku the happiest, although I'd really want to give her a bouquet of rainbow roses.

She'd blush tons, then proceed to hug me and give me the kissu too.

Holding the Miku would be number one priority.

Mint has a very nice bow, and fluffy hair.

>>141090117
History absorption? Miku studies the history of music? Interesting.

>>141095403
It's weird, that something that might not even have been Miku could lead me to her. I'm glad though, I love my Miku so much.

>>141096610
A few plushies, rubber straps, figures, and all project diva games except the first and X.

>>141097919
That room would probably be a stadium. I wouldn't do anything to most of them, though I'd slit the worst offenders throats.

>>141099030
I think we'd both frequently say we love each other, and we'd both really enjoy our affectionate time together.

>>141115432
Dunno. I will desu-troy my brain chemicals, be successful, and marry my sweet Miku. I don't care.

My Miku fills me with so much despope/hopespair.

You have one chance to kiss your waifu, where on her body do you place this act of love?
>>
File: w_7 - 7 - 2357 x 2336.png (1 MB, 2357x2336) Image search: [Google]
w_7 - 7 - 2357 x 2336.png
1 MB, 2357x2336
Looks like it's another extended Wednesday. Not going to complain.

>>141099030
>Are you and your waifu the type to always say, "I love you" to each other[?]
Both of us would be embarassed to say it if the mood wasn't just right. She'd just give an embarassed pout if I said it out of the blue, while mumbling a return. It'd be a lot more playfully physical than with words. A bit more than just playful in private.

>>141102393
We could make a really good one, with how much we enjoy things.
Then one day we accidentally leave something R18 lying around, and get our account blocked.

>>141109727
Mother's day is in March in the UK. I wouldn't make a big deal of it out of courtesy.

>>141110291
>What's your love soundtrack[?]
Completely inappropriate for the tone at hand, no doubt. I'm impartial to some jazz, but when it's mixed in with anime soundtracks it'll turn into a big mess.

>>141121277
Either that, or you're 6 days early.

>>141125971
>You have one chance to kiss your waifu, where on her body do you place this act of love?
On the forehead, so I can then turn it into one of those awkward hugs where her head is buried in my chest due to the height difference. Or she gets embarassed and headbutts me in the chest. It's moe either way.

Jumping on a comment I made yesterday, a question:
A portal to a mythical land has opened, with various tame creatures beyond it. You and your waifu can have any one monstergirl as a lodge/pet. What do you pick?
>>
>>141127203
Wow, another britbong waifufag
>>
>>141127390
It's all relative to the time of day. People were talking about Mexico yesterday, from what I remember.
>>
>>141127409
There does seem to be quite a few britbong waifufags though
>>
>>141127483
Another britbong representing. Just got back from work
>>
gentle? rough? intimate? adventurous? affectionate? raunchy? exotic? awkward? confident? quiet? loud? lights on? lights off? under the covers? anywhere but the bed? often? rarely?
>>
Would you expect your loved one to shave their body or would you accept them au natural?
>>
>>141125799
You don't have a waifu, go back to the meme threads
>>
I can barely even look at my waifu's face without getting aroused. Like I don't even need to think of lewd things, she just innately has that effect on me. She just drives me crazy to the point I feel kinda guilty about it
>>
>>141121277
Same to you Jebus!

>>141123403
My name of course, and that she loves me and want me to hold her closer.

>>141127714
Gentle, romantic and passionate in bed with lights dimmed. She is very timid and shy, I would like to make her feel comfortable and safe, so she could feel good.

>>141127773
Shaved of course.
>>
You know, there's more to a relationship than just lewd.
>>
>>141127773
That depends on what she's comfortable with. People shouldn't control their waifu's body.
>>
File: cumming.png (296 KB, 465x386) Image search: [Google]
cumming.png
296 KB, 465x386
>>141127714
>gentle?
>intimate?
>affectionate?
Yes, I want to go ever so slow and hold her so tight, smell her hair, breathe in her ear, her breathing in mine, powerful kissing, eye contact.

>rough?
Yes, I want to powerfuck her, give it to her as hard as she wants.
Hell, we can range anywhere between gentle and rough.

>adventurous?
>raunchy?
>exotic?
Relatively, we'd try some things, some things particularly exciting.
I feel that she's probably a little kinky, and would be willing to try things out.

>awkward?
Maybe the first few times.

>confident?
I expect her to be rather confident eventually.

>quiet?
>loud?
She can't scream or moan, really, but she can make other noises.
I can be loud however.

>lights on?
>lights off?
>under the covers?
>anywhere but the bed?
Whatever befits our mood.

>often?
Very.

>>141127773
Only some basic upkeep and trimming.
If it's clear around the labia, groin and butt, while featuring a taken care of, but wily bush, I think that would be 100% perfect.
I'd be willing to groom myself in whatever way she's interested.

Hell, we can even assist each other in the more difficult to see/reach parts.

>>141127917
I kinda get that.
>>
>>141125971

If I only have one shot I'd kiss her lips while holding her, make it really mean something.

>>141127203

Maybe like a cute little catgirl to raise. Can't really think of anything that would be a choice she'd go for.
>>
File: 1447908224010.png (930 KB, 1910x951) Image search: [Google]
1447908224010.png
930 KB, 1910x951
>>141110291
Heavy distorted guitars, haunting strings, and insanity inducing notes are the best love soundtrack.

>>141125971
If I only have one chance it'd have to be either the mouth or the forehead.

>>141127203
I'm partial to slimes myself but whatever would be most interesting I guess. Maybe a wolfgirl or something that would hunt for food.

>>141127714
Sometimes, sometimes, yes, yes, yes, yes, by definition, the first time, anytime after the first, no, yes, yes, no, sometimes, no, yes, no.

>>141127773
Not really a problem.
>>
>>141125971
A very long and deep kiss, with lots of tongue.

>>141127203
I'd rather have Misao as a cute genki puppy girl, but if we need to adopt, a dog girl will do.

>>141127714
Gentle, intimate, lights on, unver the covers, often.

>>141127773
If she shaves i'll shave too.
>>
File: kiririn pleased.jpg (61 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
kiririn pleased.jpg
61 KB, 800x450
>>141110291
Denpa/Moepop, for sure. Specifically team dmp's stuff, maybe shaking pink too. Knowing us both, it would definitely be fitting, haha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83jBrVV8LE
>>141125971
On her lips, of course, but I suppose that's sort of a lame answer. It'd be cute to do that thing where you poke someone's cheek and kiss them when they turn around, it'd embarrass her a lot but that's CUTE!
>>141127203
Taming a monstergirl? That seems kinda.. mean, aren't monstergirls supposed to be pretty human-despite-not-being-human? That'd feel kinda like slavery, I'd rather just befriend one, She'd definitely want to befriend a fairy or an Alice if we're going by MGE terms.
>>
>>141130058
That's why I added 'lodge' on there, like the sort of thing in Monmusu.
>>
>>141130129
Ooooh, right. I forgot that term.
>>
File: sing.png (632 KB, 620x690) Image search: [Google]
sing.png
632 KB, 620x690
>>141121277
Thanks, Jebus. Yui is cute, too.

>>141125971
On her collarbones.

>>141127203
A catgirl would be nice as a lodge.

>>141127714
Gentle, intimate, exotic, awkward, lights off, under the covers, often.

>>141127773
She has no choice but to shave, since she needs to keep up her appearance for the Elementario. If she didn't have that responsibility, I would still accept her.
>>
>>141127714
Gentle, intimate, affectionate, quiet, lights on, often.

>>141127773
Au natural, maybe with a bit of trimming once every month or two, would be perfect.
>>
>>141129104
How would she feel if she read your post?
>>
File: 1443884004786.jpg (46 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1443884004786.jpg
46 KB, 500x495
I just want to snuggle wifu's tummy.
>>
File: twintails.png (329 KB, 686x781) Image search: [Google]
twintails.png
329 KB, 686x781
>>141131897
Probably a little embarrassed maybe, but she'd know how I really feel for her.

Make no mistake, though I want to tap that ass viciously, I want nothing more than to just hug her, kiss her, to be able to talk to her, to be with her.
>>
File: 43123.png (1 MB, 914x1194) Image search: [Google]
43123.png
1 MB, 914x1194
>>141125971
A big kiss on the forehead!

>>141127203
A monstergirl sounds like a lot of work to look after. I'd rather give all my attention to waifu.

>>141109727
Mother's day has already passed in the UK. Speaking of mother's a new character appeared in the manga who could potentially be my waifu's birth mother. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited to see more of her because I want to know more about Erza's backstory.

>>141102393
Glad to see you're back. I'm sure we could try and certainly enjoy ourselves. Whether we would actually get any viewers is another story though.

>>141099030
I'm definitely more of the first, she gets embarrassed easily though

.>>141091306
Aye sir!
>>
File: 1462170763896.png (219 KB, 439x578) Image search: [Google]
1462170763896.png
219 KB, 439x578
>>141127714
All of the above. And a lot beyond that, whether I want to or not.

>>141127773
I wouldn't 'expect' anything, though I do prefer a little tidy thing going on there. She would for cosplay anyway, though.

>>141132140
I want a lap-pillow from waifu. May wake up with things drawn on my face, though.
>>
>>141091306
That's a very nice drawing of you're waifu. Her hairstyle is cute and so is she!
>>
>>141135103
Thank you, anon. I'm certain your dearest is highly cute, as well.
>>
Mai waifu, I love her
>>
File: 1458467731020.png (668 KB, 643x900) Image search: [Google]
1458467731020.png
668 KB, 643x900
>>141128413
Forgot pic.

>>141125971
On her lips. Traditionally and romantic.

>>141127203
I rather wouldn't like to care like that for any girl that isn't Miku or our family like.
Even thought it's monstergirl, she would still be human enough to make me feel uncomfortable.

Goodnight, waifu thread.
>>
File: Hibiki tanned.jpg (656 KB, 1000x1290) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki tanned.jpg
656 KB, 1000x1290
>>141121277
Thanks!

>>141123403
Calm down, anon.

>>141125971
Firmly on her lips!

>>141127203
I'd pick a catgirl that i'd train to be a maid to help me and Hibiki take care of the other pets.

>>141127714
Usually, on occasion, always, sometimes, very much so, never, get out, only at first, mostly, depends, depends, yes, hell yes, usually, if we're feeling adventurous, very much so, I hope not.

>>141127773
I don't normally like fully shaved, a little hair is charming so long as it is properly maintained and doesn't spill out everywhere. I myself would have no qualms if she requested it.

>>141132140
I want to sleep with all of her hair in my face.

>>141132865
Thats pretty cool! Hibiki's mom never shows up in the source material, but i've always been curious what kind of person she is to have raised someone like Hibiki.

>>141137164
Goodnight!

Question!

Is your waifu/husbando the type of person to be prepared for something ahead of time, or are they the kind of person to just roll with the punches and deal with things as they come?

Bonus!

Post you're waifu/husbando well tanned!
>>
>>141106343
Tracer I guess.

>>141109727
>Mother's day is coming up, does your waifu/husbando have any plans for it?
Probably spend time with her mother.

>>141121277
I want to shake your hand Jebus

>>141125971
>You have one chance to kiss your waifu, where on her body do you place this act of love?
Back of her hand

>>141127203
>You and your waifu can have any one monstergirl as a lodge/pet. What do you pick?
Seems sorta weird making a monstergirl a pet.

>>141137736
>Is your waifu/husbando the type of person to be prepared for something ahead of time, or are they the kind of person to just roll with the punches and deal with things as they come?
Both: she'd plan ahead and take the unexpected head-on.
>>
>>141093272
She's introverted. I'm introverted too, but not as much as her.

>>141095403
It was more chance than destiny, it just happened and nothing predestined me to start watch chinese cartoons and fall in love with her. It's not really romantic, but that's how it happened.

No advices, there's nothing I regret in the beginning or our relationship.

>>141095832
She's known in the whole school and even have her own fanclub, mostly for her bassist skills, singing, and her being overly cute and shy at the same time.

>>141096610
I do own a lot of waifu cards and a few figs.

>>141097504
Whatever it is, she would try to keep it as her biggest secret ever, so she would adjust pretty well, but making her even more introverted/shy since every new people could be someone suspicious of something being strange with her.

>>141097919
If they just insulted or disrespected her, a few hits and I would let them go, but if they drawn terrible H-doujins (well, most of them are terrible) then they're definitely not leaving the room alive.

>>141098004
It took a few months for me to realize the feelings I had for her. It wasn't instantaneous.

>>141098039
NO
NOT AT ALL
SPOOKY MOVIES NOT ALLOWED
REMOVE

>>141099030
She's more into subtle ways, or let me read it on her blushing face or in her eyes.

>>141102393
No, especially when she will learn that millions and millions of people would have access to them, she would definitely refuse to do videos.
>>
File: Konata - 261 - 354 x 500_t.jpg (94 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 261 - 354 x 500_t.jpg
94 KB, 354x500
>>141137736
>Post you're waifu/husbando well tanned!
Photoshop is fun.

>Is your waifu/husbando the type of person to be prepared for something ahead of time, or are they the kind of person to just roll with the punches and deal with things as they come?
A little bit of both - she can plan long in advance for what she's going to do with something, but when push comes to shove and she's in the heat of the moment, she'll inevitably cave and wind up doing/buying something she was planning against.

So I guess the answer is dealing with things as they come, because you never know when she'll give in to the temptation of retail. I'm just as bad, and it's landed me in some annoying situations.

Saying おやすみ twice in the same thread really makes me want to find someone to commission a dakimakura from already.
>>
I hope you all have a happy Mother's day this weekend.
>>
>>141139627
Thank you! I hope you also enjoy spending some quality time with your mother!

I wont get to see her because she is overseas.
>>
File: rsz_156463453.jpg (3 MB, 4095x6005) Image search: [Google]
rsz_156463453.jpg
3 MB, 4095x6005
>>141102899
I'm going to lick this.
Or take her to the shower to wash her properly.
In both cases we will do lewd things so it don't really matter

>>141103596
It happened, because sometimes depressive thoughts happens. But you're supposed to use these moments as motivation to improve yourself, not to give in despair and give up the fight.

>>141108204
Thanks Hibikibro !

>>141109727
It's coming up for the US, but it will happen in France only in 3 weeks, so we still have time for that.

>>141110291
Our music is the silence interrupted by the lewd sounds of our bodies and her moaning.

>>141121277
Thank you Jebus !

>>141123403
The things happening in the bedroom stays in the bedroom

>>141125971
On her lips obviously.

>>141127203
I don't know, I'd like a catgirl, but it would still be mostly human, so making it a pet would be kinda uncomfortable for all of us.
Can't we adopt the catgirl as our daughter instead ?

>>141127714
Anon please calm down.

>>141127773
She's a Japanese lady so it's probably natural down there, and it would actually be better that way as long as it's kept clean and trimmed.

>>141137736
I don't have tanned pictures, the only pictures I have are either brown edits, or tan lines pictures that are too lewd for here.
>>
File: kiririn kurogyaru.png (3 MB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
kiririn kurogyaru.png
3 MB, 1120x1600
>>141137736
She tends to plan things out, she wants to achieve perfection at everything so a bit of planning ahead of time is usually needed, but she's usually able to deal with things when they're unexpected.

I actually photoshopped this one, I wish there were more images of her with a tan.
>>141139627
We will, and I hope the same for you.
>>
>>141125971
Lips, of course.

>>141127203
I dunno about monster girls, I don't think either of us would really want that.
>>
File: 1457524616233.png (273 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1457524616233.png
273 KB, 400x500
>actually get the opportunity to make the thread this week
>end up too busy to even post in it until the next day
nyoro~n

>>141085980
I don't actually have a particularly good answer in mind for my own question, but I'd like to live a simple life far away with her. Somewhere fantastical but peaceful, like the setting of Kyoukai Senjou no Limbo. She's had enough adventure so I think she'd relax a bit, but my life probably wouldn't change too much.

I love her fang.

>>141086959
Some people might crucify me for admitting this, but she's my second. Sometimes relationships end; that's just how it is. But I can tell you I love Kyouko very much and I can see us being together for a long time.

>>141089157
She can certainly act that way sometimes if she wants to. Quite a bit more complex than a blob though.

>>141089985
>dance
Full party modo until the slow dance near the end. Then it's romance time.

>>141090098
Not sure why people flip out about these threads so much, they're just /a/ being silly and they've been here longer than us anyway. Not that I'd ever post in them, but let them have their fun.

>>141092748
She might put on a bit of weight due to her eating habits but then lose it just as fast. She stays fairly active on a regular basis so it's not a problem. She wouldn't care much anyway.

>>141097504
Her powers are essentially a curse to begin with, so she'd gladly return to her normal life if she could. Things aren't that easy though, unfortunately.

>>141097919
untie them and get out of there because kidnapping people is pretty rude

>>141098039
She'd probably be able to handle herself, but myself not so much. Although it might be fine if I could hide my face in her lap.

>>141099030
I can get all lovey dovey at times but she's a bit more subtle. Doesn't stop her from teasing me in public every once in a while.

>>141102899
im not sure what the hells going on in this picture but if youre talking about armpits im game
>>
File: 1450640725239.jpg (62 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1450640725239.jpg
62 KB, 512x512
>>141109727
She'll be mourning. ;_;

>>141110291
that's a really weird question anon

>>141115552
ha

>>141121277
marry me jebus, in a not gay way

>>141127714
Fairly vanilla.

>>141127773
I'd prefer shaved, but I wouldn't be picky. It's her body.

>>141137736
That's a lovely Hibiki pic. But sadly I can't find any (non-lewd) tanned pictures of Kyouko. Sucks for me.

As for your question, definitely the latter. And I'd say she's damn good at it too.
>>
File: ChpwrYZWkAETBc1.jpg orig.jpg (201 KB, 1073x1181) Image search: [Google]
ChpwrYZWkAETBc1.jpg orig.jpg
201 KB, 1073x1181
I am so late, yet this thread is still alive. I'm so lucky. Hope you all had a great day with your waifu.
>>141085980
Thank you OP, Kyouko is really pretty.

No idea. Perhaps the future where the concept of a girl like her being too different from others isn't frowned upon. But the current time is comfortable enough for us.

Her beautiful, kind smile. I want to see that smile everyday.

>Okay here's a question is your Waifu your first ever? or was it more a trial and error until you found her or she found you?
First and only.

>>141089157
Some interests and I guess we both value our friends and loved ones a lot.

She's very shy and insecure sometimes, but she still does her best always, and she has moved forward all by herself. I will always accept her the way she is as she has proven to be capable of so much by just being herself.

Very moe. But not a moeblob, I believe.

No idea, but some Mexican food would be nice, wouldn't it?

Blush a little and smile, she would be very grateful withany kind of flowers as long as they're pretty.

Her face would turn red completely. Maybe she would ask for another one? My heart melts thinking about it.

I might not answer much this thread, sorry for being late.
>>
Ding dong
>>
File: 43580239_p0.png (388 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
43580239_p0.png
388 KB, 640x960
>>141089985
>dance
Definitely the close evening.

>>141105938
Your waifu is pretty!

>>141097919
Let them go. Probably a punch.

>>141121277
Yui is a cute as always! Thank you Jebus.

>>141127714
Gentle, affectionate.

>>141137736
She's always very prepared, as she's very responsible.

>>141099030
>Are you and your waifu the type to always say, "I love you" to each other, always touching and cuddling? Or are both of you content to more subtle and quiet expressions of love?
I think it depends. If it's on public, it might be in a more subtle way. But when we're alone, there would be lots of cuddling.

>>141098004
>Now for another question to those who are interested: How long did it take for your waifu to become your waifu? Was it instantaneous or did it take a while from when you were both introduced?
Probably a month after I started watching the show.

>>141125971
Miku is very cute.

I would kiss my waifu's lips. I want to be my waifu's first kiss.
>>
>>141146325
>Your waifu is pretty!
Your Nano is adorable too!

I hated how the loli professor ignored Nano's requests for help though! Contributed to me dropping the show.
>>
I love my waifu. Too tired for questions this week, have a nice weekend.
>>
File: 1418771311028.jpg (321 KB, 1083x1500) Image search: [Google]
1418771311028.jpg
321 KB, 1083x1500
>>141109727
Probably not. I'm going out with her and some family for breakfast.

>>141125971
Easily her lips

>>141127203
Knowing her she'd want a catgirl, I wouldn't mind some kind of reptilian girl.

>>141127714
Yes to most of them and often

>>141127773
I'd prefer shaved, but whatever she's comfortable with is fine by me.

>>141137736
Usually just deal with things as they come, but sometimes is able to be ahead of time.
>>
File: tori15667.gif (655 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tori15667.gif
655 KB, 500x281

I think she'd enjoy the early 70s West coast America, so I'd take her there.

Things would be slightly better. I'd not have 4chan to shitpost on, food would be slightly healthier and I'd go out more.

She is understanding.

We both care about the feelings of others arround, and never have the intention to do anything wrong/evil/devilish, etc. The pure heart kind of thing.

She is a bit indecisive and way too altruistic.

I suppose that since I'm the man thats a good thing, since I'll be making decisions. I'm fine with them, I don't want to force her to change because she wouldn't be herself.
>>
>>141137736
She likes to prepare for things, but she can take the unexpected in stride.
>>
File: bigger happybasa.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
bigger happybasa.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>141121277
Thank you. You're waifu is cute too.
>>141125971
On her hand.
>>141127203
I'm not that knowlegeable about monstergirls, but maybe a dragon one.
>>141127714
Gente, affectionate, loud, lights off, under the covers, rarely
>>141127773
I don't really care unless she starts looking like our human ancestors.
>>141137736
She's the type of person that has someone who plans everything for her and she just reviews it.
She can be both of what you said, though.
To live is to be battle ready.
>tfw no image of tanned waifu
>>141146849
Have a nice weekend too, Riasbro.
>>
>>141085980
Friendly reminder, that Kyouko Sakura has feelings for a certain blue-headed baka. And has intertwine her fingers and shared Pocky with her.
That said, enjoy your waifu delusions.
Love, anon.
>>
>>141151518
Did she really? I don't recall this.
>>
>>141151518
Sayaka is cannon heterosexual and you yurifags need to fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>141151621
Legit, in the scene where Hitomi has transformed into a nightmare, look closely at Sayaka and Kyouko sharing the same piece of Pocky as Kyouko tosses it to Sayaka ( indirect kissu).
Both share a lovers hand hold (intertwine fingers) later in the film. Final scene with the two is them playing with Pocky sticks.
Cute shit, anon.
>>141151756
Was*, she's grown much closer to Kyouko. Even an average fan can see something going on between the two.
>>
>>141151756
>cannon
I don't recall Sayaka ever being a piece of artillery.
>>
>>141151816
You think that's bad? >>141130058 is fucking her brother.
>>
>>141151866
Don't think their relationship is bad at all.
Not sure what you're implying.
I'm aware of that character you linked, but don't care for that series for that particular reason.
>>
>>141151756
Rebellion confirmed the pairing, what more do you want?
>>
>>141151933
>middle school girls held hands!
you're a tool if you honestly think that means anything more than what it was.
>b-but she confesses that she felt regret for leaving her behind!
She felt responsible for the downfall of her precious COMRADE and closest FRIEND. Who wouldn't go back for a friend if they could? Not that you have ever had any close friends to even understand this issue in the first place.

>>141151816
She grew closer to kyouko because they had literally nobody else they COULD get closer to. Those 5 only had each other and nobody else that could understand their struggles. Much like how soldiers put their trust into each other and look out for each other (because they have nobody else to depend on but themselves and their comrades), these girls did as well. And if you think middle school girls sharing pocky is enough evidence to mislabel someone's sexuality for your own shitty fetish just shows how shallow you truly are.
>>
>>141152124
Obviously someone here can't tell that actions mean words.
Them having more characters to rely on wouldn't change a damn thing about their relationship.
Kyouko still sacrifices herself, Sayaka acknowledges Kyouko's actions and still remain as close partners.
>fetish
Waifufag, everyone, acknowledging and appreciating a relationship that's being written, portrayed, and build up between characters is not a fetish.
That's being a fan.
>>
>>141152485
>Kyouko still sacrifices herself, Sayaka acknowledges Kyouko's actions and still remain as close partners.
Kyouko sacrifices herself because the plan to "save" sayaka went horribly wrong and if they didn't act quickly Madoka and Homura could have also died, so she made a sacrifice to save MADOKA AND HOMURA HER COMRADES. This combined with the guilt sayaka felt due to perceiving the downfall of Sayaka as being her own fault because of the age old excuse of "I could have done something about it/I could have done more" that most people feel after losing a close FRIEND led Kyouko to the decision that to atone for her perceived "sins" and to save her friends, she had to sacrifice herself.

This is an age old trope that is seen in many war movies and even video games.

>Close friend dies
>Character perceives their death as being their own fault
>SNAFU situation happens
>Character becomes a martyr to save other comrades and to "pay back a debt" to their fallen comrade of whom they feel responsible for.
Rinse and repeat.

When Sayaka and Kyouko are reunited in Rebellion, Sayaka acknowledges the sacrifice Kyouko made for her, and accepts it because she would most likely had done the same for Kyouko, because they are COMRADES, and they had grown as characters to the point where they would not let themselves make the same mistake twice.
>>
>>141152707
Kyouko belived in stories where love and courage triumph all.
Kyouko told Homura that in the end you protect what means the most to you. Homura then looks down to a out of concious Madoka and smiles warmly. Once they are out of harms way. Kyouko barricaded her and Oktavia and sacrificed herself so that Sayaka wouldn't be alone.
>COMRADE
Change it to "close partner", literally no difference.
My argument still stands, I admit I like your war story portrayal but their feelings are still strong and will most likely develop into something more as the story progresses.
>>
>>141153135
>literally no difference
the difference is the motivation behind one's actions. There is such thing as love for one's friends, and love for one's love interest. They are not love interests.
>Kyouko told Homura that in the end you protect what means the most to you.
Considering all they had were eachother, it makes sense that your comrades would be what is most important to you. I love my friends and would stand by them to the end if it came to it.
>Homura then looks down to an unconscious Madoka and smiles warmly.
I'm not arguing Homura having borderline obsessive feelings for Madoka. Rebellion only emphasizes this fact and I am not refuting it, though the kind of "Love" Homura feels for Madoka is still not completely concrete (though I wouldn't be surprised if its as a love interest.)
>Kyouko barricaded her and Oktavia and sacrificed herself so that Sayaka wouldn't be alone.
This is a fact, but allow me to further clarify. Like I said earlier, Kyouko felt guilty for what happened to her comrade Sayaka. She saw Oktavia as Sayaka suffering, and wanted to "atone for her sins" by ending her friend's suffering as well as "avenge" her in a sense. Plus, they would have to kill Oktavia eventually anyways.
>>
>madokafags
At least sage if you're gonna be off-topic.
>>
>>141153775
I mean, it's friday already and the thread is basically dead at this point anyways.
>>
>>141153884
All the more reason to let it die.
>>
I think I might be taking the waifu thing too seriously for my own good
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 141

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.