[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think of Aoi Bungaku? I just watched it after reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Aoi_Bungaku_Series1.jpg (97 KB, 360x503) Image search: [Google]
Aoi_Bungaku_Series1.jpg
97 KB, 360x503
What does /a/ think of Aoi Bungaku? I just watched it after reading corresponding books No Longer Human and Kokoro, and thought it was a pretty interesting watch. No Longer Human, albeit edgy at times, was able to capture quite effectively a rare bleak, depressing, hopeless tone that not many other shows have been able to. Excluding Texhnolyze, probably.
>>
>>141069272
Forever in my backlog.
>>
>>141069272
The only story I kind of remember is the one with the girl and the bandit. But I remember really enjoying it.
I need to re-watch.
>>
I like it simply for being an anthology.
>>
>>141069272
Redundant. The novels were infinitely superior.

Especially Kokoro, what the fuck
>>
>>141069272
I liked it.
Helped spark my interest in the real deals and holy shit that scene in the no longer human book is a lot more vivid than in the anime.
>>
>>141069272
It is pretty good.
No longer human is okay, kind of overplay the "NTR!NTR!" thing.
Sakura is very fucked-up and very good.
Kokoro is also great. I like the alternative interpretion.
Run Melos is too gay for my taste.
Spider thread is meh.
I realized I haven't finished the last one yet because I heard a bad thing about it.
Also fuck that narrator guy for spoiling the plot right at the start of episode.
>>
>>141069272
I liked the presenter discussing the history behind the works better than the adaptations. Also, No Longer Human's appeal is essentially that it is edgy. It wasn't good in spite of being edgy, it was good because it was. Dazai was a talented adult with the mindset of an adolescent. It's why he was such a piece of shit his whole life.

>>141070140
This.
>>
>>141069272
There is literally nowhere to read no longer human. I've given up on my search for it.
>>
>>141071100
It's really not hard to find, are you incapable of coming up with some decent search terms
>>
>>141071100
It's on Aozora Bunko and probably other sites. Osamu Dazai killed himself in 1948 and Japanese copyright only covers 50 years after the death.
>>
>>141071100
amazon, bitch
>>
>>141071100
Do you not know how to use Google? It's fucking everywhere.
>>
>>141071405
I meant the manga, its not scanlated past like chapter 2
>>
>>141069272
>Excluding Texhnolyze, probably.
Did you not see Casshern Sins?
>>
>>141069272
What happened to that /lit/ thread!?
>>
No Longer Human made me feel sick. It hit a bit too close to home. Run Melos amd Kokoro were my favourites.
>>
>>141069272
why is it that everytime I see the cover of this I think it's Death Note?
>>
>>141074249
Similar art style
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.