[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Senpai!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 27
File: CiH4Kwa.jpg (83 KB, 600x855) Image search: [Google]
CiH4Kwa.jpg
83 KB, 600x855
Senpai!
>>
File: QILtz9G.jpg (87 KB, 600x855) Image search: [Google]
QILtz9G.jpg
87 KB, 600x855
>>141067348
What are you doing?!
>>
File: CVgm8VL.jpg (82 KB, 600x855) Image search: [Google]
CVgm8VL.jpg
82 KB, 600x855
>>141067365
>>
I don't think so. Her past with (and probable rejection at the hands of) Hayama is meant to mirror Hachiman's own history of rejection that set him on his loner path.

The difference is how each of them deals with it. Yukino, like everything else in her life, let's it become a part of her and shape her into trying to become better than her sister, while Hachiman eventually decides to bury the hatchet and realizes that it was his own fault for putting expectations over someone else, and then blaming all nice girls.

They are mirror images, both with a cypher that comes from romantic disillusionment, but Hachiman eventually matures and gets over it, while Yukino just lets it shape her. (Now being dead afraid of the same thing happening between her and Hachiman)

>>141067315

I'm basing myself over the way Haruno points now loudly that Yukino made chocolates for Hayama in the past after Yukino gets jealous over Hachiman's old crush.

I saw it as an obvious "you were in his position too". Yukino being afraid of confessing to him might stem from that too. Afraid of rejection, she judges him, and her relationship with him, using whatever she felt for Hayama years ago.
It's no different than how Hachiman judged all women after his rejection in middle school.
>>
L O S E R
O
S
E
R
>>
File: NyxHbOE.jpg (24 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
NyxHbOE.jpg
24 KB, 480x272
>>141067626
W I N N E R
I
N
N
E
R
>>
>>141067484
>I'm basing myself over the way Haruno points now loudly that Yukino made chocolates for Hayama in the past after Yukino gets jealous over Hachiman's old crush.
She was teasing 8man, naturally they were close, they grew up togheter it was normal to excange chocolate but I don't think you can call like in that early age. The way i see it, Hayama have not done anything in the past because he was hurt in some way by what Yukino have said, (Maybe she denied the rumor or something like that,like she has done with Yumiko in vol10), Hayama hurt has decidet to not doing anything and wharever bond they have broke.
But arguing on this is tiring because the hints left by Watari are vague and sometimes contraddictory (it could be both way), let's hope vol 12 will make some clarity.
>>
File: iroha or death.webm (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
iroha or death.webm
2 MB, 720x405
IROHA OR DEATH
>>
File: 1431093858749.jpg (690 KB, 2066x3000) Image search: [Google]
1431093858749.jpg
690 KB, 2066x3000
>>141067626
Irohasu is a very safe investment, because if she wins then you can 212 make everyone else eat their own shit, and if she loses you can play it cool and say she never really liked 8man anyways
>>
>>141067484
>I saw it as an obvious "you were in his position too".
That might be true, sounds like Haruno really picked a clever line to bring up to tease Yukino with. I don't think Yukino is aware of 8man's connection to Orimoto though unlike 8man's knowledge of some kind of past between Hatama and Yukino he has been dreading for a while so it isn't a perfect fit.

>Yukino being afraid of confessing to him might stem from that too.
I wonder, is she afraid of him saying no or is she just afraid of ruining her relationship with him. Maybe she just isn't confessing because she can't bring herself to despite wanting to very badly. I don't think Hayama directly rejected her.
>>
I like Iroha, I feel like she'd be a very interesting girlfriend, but dere Yukino melts my heart away.
>>
File: japanese horse racing.jpg (54 KB, 727x504) Image search: [Google]
japanese horse racing.jpg
54 KB, 727x504
>>141068395
Sounds reasonable.
>>
File: 1461860416928.jpg (355 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1461860416928.jpg
355 KB, 960x544
>>141068395
I would buy all of Iroha's stocks and stockings
>>
>>141068045
>but I don't think you can call like in that early age
It can hurt to be rejected then. The chocolates and what went bad between them sound like very different parts of their lives. What turn the blood bad between Yukino and Hayama happened some time around 11 but those chocolates are implied to have been earlier than that.

>Hayama have not done anything in the past because he was hurt in some way by what Yukino have said
I don't think she hurt him before he hurt her. I think Hayama behaved the way he thought was the way he was supposed to not realizing that doing so would hurt Yukino.

>Hayama hurt has decidet to not doing anything and wharever bond they have broke.
Hayama tries whenever she is around but she will have none of it. He only really started pursuing it around the time she got very close to 8man.
>>
>>141067393
>8man's ahoge penetrated
>>
File: 5ffMuHr - Imgur.png (761 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5ffMuHr - Imgur.png
761 KB, 1280x720
>>141068976
Jesus, is that from the zoku VN?
>>
>>141069017
>TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AGAIN SENPAI
>>
File: 201604081833158c4.jpg (78 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
201604081833158c4.jpg
78 KB, 1000x562
>>141069035
Yes
>>
Yukinoshita's recipe

Placing wheat flour, sugar and chocolate on the weighing scales.
Properly arranging all those that have been weighed.
To decide on the correct amount of time, to perfectly build up a list of established procedures.
In order for it to not go wrong, so that there will be no mistakes.
However, there is just one thing, there are lies mixed into it.
For what the truth is worth, there is a spoonful of lies.
As I baked them one by one, towards the weak looking portions, gracefully, without leaving a gap or an uneven surface, I coat it with a layer of bitter chocolate.
From the view here, the fine powdered sugar sparkled beautifully like snow.
The sugar falling down as I sprinkle them was just like the snow.
They could probably cover up and hide just about everything.
I think it's cowardly.
I'd probably even accepted this cowardly side of me already.
She is. My friend.
Knowing this and yet trying to hide it, I think I am probably trying to push my feelings of guilt onto her.
I am probably still clinging on to those sweet things.
However, because there are still things that I desire.
That's why, I will do the things that I can do.
I can only do it up till this point, the rest depends on you.
Telling her this, I turn around to face her.
And with that, I began to recall my initial conversation with her.
Just like that time too, it was just the two of us.
What kind of conversation it was, with the exception of the two of us, there was no one else, not even him, who knows it.
Yet, she was just like that time; I could see an uneasy expression on her.
To try and ease her uneasiness, I spoke to her in as gentle a tone as possible.
It's alright as long as you can smile even more brightly than during that time.
"The next time, the handmade cookies, we are going to give it right?"
Surely, this is the correct form.
Therefore, this is my recipe.
>>
Yui's recipe

Putting the sugar little by little with trembling hands.
Even if the product doesn't come out nicely, it's fine.
It would be the best if it could come out cutely though.
But, it probably won't end up being like that.
Because there's a lot of things mixed into it.
I tried to collect just the sweet things, just the cute things and only the things that you like.
Just as I thought, it can't be done.
Chiseling here, cutting there, an unevenness all around. Sweet and bitter.
I am not particularly smart or anything. I've probably always been this way.
That's why, there's no way I can do it perfectly.
I don't know what is "correct". It's definitely not the right way to do it however.
Therefore, I've always been putting in some sort of subtle seasoning that only I know.
So as to not let anyone know. So as to not let him know.
Milk and condensed milk. Also, a little of bitter coffee.
Towards that pure white cream, mixing a little of black bit by bit.
The original whiteness of it can no longer be restored.
No matter how diluted it is, how much I add, he will surely remember the bitterness.
It's unfair, for both me and her.
However, it's because of love that this unfairness even arose.
I want to keep loving you. Both me and my friend.
Calling out, looking up. My eyes catches hold of the serious expression and I flinch, just a little.
Just like that time, I wonder if it was done nicely.
Totally different from me, not one bit of me bears any resemblance.
That's why I am attracted to you and rapidly fall in love with you
At the very beginning when I first talked to you, I was so nervous that I could barely converse.
Probably, the same was true for the other as well.
Though I want to give a smile that was more earnest than always, I don't think I have the confidence to even smile like I usually do.
However, probably, the way in which both she and I smiled were likely to be the same.
"......Un. I will try to do it, my own way. Thank you."
>>
>>141069111
Whether it's correct or not I do not know. However, this will be my recipe.
>>
>>141069076
No mention of 8man and no mention of love.

>>141068976
>>141069035
>>141069060
At least Iroha was nice enough to provide a condom for 8man to use.
>>
File: 03a3rkc.jpg (19 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
03a3rkc.jpg
19 KB, 480x272
>>141069055
Reminder that a Volume 10.5 OVA is coming with the VN
>>
File: uMC7rsY.png (462 KB, 640x456) Image search: [Google]
uMC7rsY.png
462 KB, 640x456
>>141069388
Being the sneaky fox that she is, I bet she poked holes in the condom to make him take responsibility
>>
>>141069433
Yeah but if she sabotages his condom and lets him cum inside she will get knocked up with 8man's kid. That won't over well with Yui and Yukino. She might have to be with him as his woman in that case and she won't be able to go after Hayama.
>>
>>141069007
>The chocolates and what went bad between them sound like very different parts of their lives
It, was the same part, in elementary school, Hayama clearly stated it in vol 4 when he's talking with 8man,re-read that part., Hayama said that if 8man was there with them in elementary school things could have gone different.
What happened between Yukino Hayama and Haruno happened in elementary school (the chocolate happened even early) there is no doubt, Yukino in middle school was abroad and their bond was already broken.
>>
>>141067348
>>141067365
>>141067393
LEWD
>>
>>141069649
11 years old is the 5th grade or 6th grade. Japanese elementary schools run from 1 through 6 so age 11 is in that time frame. I was implying that the chocolate thing happen before that. 6 is a very different age than 11 so we can't lump in elementary school as one big period.

What I don't get is Hayama has years to smooth things over but only really tries to after Yukino is barking up 8man's tree.
>>
File: 1449971134779.jpg (3 MB, 2000x3488) Image search: [Google]
1449971134779.jpg
3 MB, 2000x3488
>>141068395
This
We Irohabros are well prepared for her to lose.
But
Just imagine if Irohasu pulls a win

MY GOD
It would be like the Queen of dubs incident x100
>>
File: 1413782312758.jpg (2 MB, 3848x3984) Image search: [Google]
1413782312758.jpg
2 MB, 3848x3984
>>141069830
Never underestimate the girl that has the better interactions with the MC, even if she doesn't appear in the first few volumes.
Bonus if the author is trying to break tropes.
>>
>>141069944
>9944
A hint of things to come?
>>
>>141070051
9/4 Volume 12 release
>>
>>141069944
Of all the girls in Kaminomi Chihiro inspired the most emotion out of Keima and hurt him the most. In Oregairu Iroha is the girl that has inspired the 4th most emotion out of 8man and has never really hurt him. They don't compare well at all.
>>
Damn those skirts.
>>
Since Yui won the Hikki bowl in ANOTHER without anything bad does that mean she wins the main series with something bad or does it mean she will get blown out really hard. I won't read vol 12 or watch any follow up anime (besides the 10.5 ova) if Yui is hurt in the main series.
>>
>Irohafags are still alive and well
How and why? Yukino is going to win. Even Yui will win in a way, but Iroha will get nothing.
>>
>>141070712
refer to >>141068395 and >>141069830
>>
>>141070712
Remember this?
>>141069944

It's not impossible anon.
>>
File: Az4qiQQ.png (1 MB, 914x1276) Image search: [Google]
Az4qiQQ.png
1 MB, 914x1276
>>141070675
If you thought anyone but Yukino would win in the main story given how much focus she gets, you're delusional
>>
>>141070917
WW is not a hack. He would never stooped to TWGOK's author level of asspull win.
>>
File: iroha-calender2.jpg (182 KB, 850x1094) Image search: [Google]
iroha-calender2.jpg
182 KB, 850x1094
People remember Iroha?
Hooray!
>>
>>141070959
Look at that, Yukino is quite a hottie. Lucky Pan-san gets to snuggle that when he wants.

>If you thought anyone but Yukino would win in the main story given how much focus she gets, you're delusional
Yui won ANOTHER didn't she? If she did it once she can do it again.

>>141070979
Iroha winning would be an asspull but Chihiro winning wasn't.
>>
>>141069944
I've always found the Taiga parallels more appropriate than the Chihiro ones.
>>
>>141070979
>WW is not a hack
Did you by chance not hear about what happened in Haganai?
I'll concede that Yahari is a more "serious" project, but you never know. Vol 12 is supposed to be the last but i don't see how could they solve everything neatly in only one volume. We can only wait and see.
>>
>>141071029
>but Chihiro winning wasn't
>wasn't
>>
Yui actually won something. Until otherwise noted Yui is the winner of Oregairu. ANOTHER was Yui's good end, Yuino's good end, and 8man's good end.

>>141071185
>Did you by chance not hear about what happened in Haganai?
WW is neither pissed at his fans nor his editor so it isn't anything like Haganai.

>how could they solve everything neatly in only one volume.
Yukino's problem can be explored and dealt with in a long volume. Romance however won't be. I think ANOTHER is the romance end while the main series is the genuine end.
>>
>>141071291

>I think ANOTHER is the romance end while the main series is the genuine end.

I'm starting to think this might be how it turns out.
>>
>>141071185
What happened in Haganai? All I know is Watari did a guest story
>>
>>141071185
By all rights Yozora should have won in Haganai. Haganai's author was set on making it a story for Yozora and Kodaka after the prologue was over, which was basically the first 7 volumes, but obviously some shit happened and so we are left with a horrible ending.
>>
>>141069076
>>141069111
>>141069148
If I am reading these right Yukino likes 8man but gives him up to Yui and will retreat into her shell. Yui figures out Yukino likes 8man but she will take Yukino's help and will take 8man no matter what bitterness is mixed with the sweet.

I guess I can see this as a good end but it isn't perfect. What I don't get is in Yukino's memorandum she was touched so much by genuine and what it meant to her with him. It seemed like she wanted it above all else but she does something less than genuine with two of her most important people. If describing your relationship with someone makes you smile and cover your face in embarrassment it shouldn't be handed over like that. This fits Yui's memorandum to a T though, she has both her Yukinon and her Hikki where she wants them.
>>
>>141071291
Well, if romance isn't dealt with in the main series then i will ask for a reimburcement because vol 11's main point was setting up the romantic conflict to come (Yui's war declaration and all that)

>>141071474
I take it you at least know what happened up to the end of the anime (Sena's confession, nandatte-gate)

Kodaka went back with Sena and replied that he liked her too, but asked her to "give him time" because he still wanted the club to keep the status quo.
After this there's some trip shenanigans going on, and Yukimura confesses, too. Kodaka accepts who knows why.

Kodaka decides to keep going with Yukimura but again they kinda break up to keep the status quo, at the end seems like Yozora becomes Sena's butler (yuribait ending i guess), and Kodaka's relationship with Yukimura ends up ambiguous

I didn't read shit and don't know if this was really translated (because it was dogshit), this is what i recall from some kind moon readers that came to complain
>>
>>141071715
That wasn't a declaration of war, Yui was trying to lead a horse to water and then drown it.

Yukino will have to rip Hikki from Yui's cold dead hands and I don't think she has it in her.
>>
>>141071796
>Yui was trying to lead a horse to water and then drown it.
Exactly, that horse being Yukino's feelings for 8man. That's why she repeatedly calls herself "unfair" and admits that she'll do anything to get hikki's heart.
>I don't think she has it in her.
The only things we have left are Yukino's issues and the romantic outcome. It's clear that Yukino will get development and grow to be independent through the volume, so she'll be able to give Yui a good fight for the 8bowl.
>>
>>141071667
What does that have to do with WW's writing?
>>
>>141071987
Maybe because he is yahari's writer, too?
>>
File: CGFolguUIAIetd6.jpg (112 KB, 787x1208) Image search: [Google]
CGFolguUIAIetd6.jpg
112 KB, 787x1208
Good Irohasu, everyone!
>>
>>141067348
Tobe-senpai!
>>
>>141072050
>too
Are you high?
>>
I read vol 9 and watched the anime. is there any more material out there? I'm set right?
>>
>>141072166
Are you?
>>141072050
But WW only wrote a short guest story for Haganai. Yomi Hirasaka is the author
>>
>>141072216
vol.9?
The latest vol is 11 and ANOTHER
>>
>>141071953
>That's why she repeatedly calls herself "unfair" and admits that she'll do anything to get hikki's heart.
Yui would not have been okay with making Yukino swallow her feelings and send her to the corner, destroying 8man's shot at genuine, and stunting both their growth just so she can be 8man's girlfriend and be Yukino's friend. That is what I used to believe, I was wrong about Yui and she isn't a liar.

>It's clear that Yukino will get development and grow to be independent through the volume
Hopefully. That would be the best thing for her. Like it or not that is her biggest thing and her feelings for 8man are small potatoes.

I think something genuine is the end end game however and we know that makes Yukino a bit on the moist side.

>>141072126
Iroha is cute. I prefers both YY to her but she is still very cute.
>>
>>141072216
Volume 10, 11, 6.5, 7.5, 10.5, A, N, O, T, H, E
R is being translated soon
>>
someone please post a link to all yahari images
PLEASE.
>>
>>141071114
I mean it's a moot point either way. Nobody else is even competing at this point.
>>
>>141072757
Yui just won ANOTHER and is set to win the main series.
Yui is going to get her heart ripped out of her chest, I know it. I don't want to know it.
>>
>>141072831
How did Yui won in ANOTHER? The novel is not even finished translated.
>>
>>141067348
Her VA is great
>>
>>141072831

I'm with her to the end no matter what happens. I don't have anything against the other girls but I want Yui to win her Hikki.
>>
>>141072831
>>141073056
Yui will get 8man in ANOTHER and Yukino in the main series. If anything she's better off than anyone else in the series.
>>
>>141069830
Holy shit, did you seriously spend several weeks gathering all of these?

The amount of autism in these threads is fucking staggering.
>>
>>141073364
b8/10
>>
>>141073248
If Yukino doesn't get him so what? She is smart, rich, and extremely pretty. She can get about any guy she wants even if 8man rejects her. In ANOTHER she was fine. Yui on the other hand wants 8man and that has always been what she has wanted. Without getting him this is not a happy story for her. I don't see her being his friend if he rejects her.
>>
>>141073394
I don't think you get it. Yukino wants Yui, not 8man.
>>
>>141073364
This what makes this kind of threads so good to begin with.

This ate the good times.
>>
Second OVA when?
>>
Yukino is not in love with 8man. ANOTHER proves it. So does vol 12.
>>
>>141073601
>muh knee pain
>>
>>141073601
This. ANOTHER proves that the infirmary scene has no impact on whether or not Yukino is in love with him.
>>
>>141073601

this obviously mean Iroha end in the current canon route.
>>
Are Volume R scans up yet?
>>
>>141073837
I don't get why people tried to argue it did in the first place. From the very start the "Yukino tried to kiss him" theory was dependent on the idea that she loved him all along, and even then it was never anything more than a massive assumption based on a single non-suggestive line.
>>
Seriously, how can someone desire something else than a 8man x iroha? They have the best interaction and chemistry
>>
>>141067348
Finished watching it. Can't understand what the fuck is happening between the club members if my life depended on it. Am I dumb or is it 2deep4me?
>>
>>141075045
i can only felt the tension (sexually or not) and it was good
>>
Grating voice
>>
File: irohasu69.jpg (219 KB, 960x463) Image search: [Google]
irohasu69.jpg
219 KB, 960x463
>>141067348
>>
>>141075045
Love triangle bullshit.
>>
File: 1458782158168.jpg (573 KB, 873x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458782158168.jpg
573 KB, 873x1200
>>
>>141079333
30000 Japanese Yen equals
281.4258 US Dollar

saving up
>>
>>141075045
Yui and Yukino want the same dick.
>>
These recipes blow Yukinofags the fuck out.
>>
>>141079333
lol wow thats like a days pay, bitch is cheap
>>
>>141080951
see>>141079444
>>
>>141069542
I heard that Hayama has a liking for women who bears the child of other men.

He is afterall a NTR fetishist.
>>
>>141079444
>>141080951
>>141080981
That's actually a mid-to-high price for an hour's worth.
t. country with legal prostitution
>>
>>141079301
>>141080198
That much was obvious. But what was all that about "genuine" and "solve Yukinon's problems"?
>>
>>141067348

Look, all you need to do is stop playing coy, and drop your trousers for him.
>>
>>141074199
http://imgur.com/a/9p4Tz
>>
>>141082782
Yui tried to take advantage of Yukino's problems to steal 8man without a fight. Her main reason for doing so wasn't 8man but to shock Yukino into action. 8man realizes that what Yui is suggesting is bad because Yukino started to cry so he decided it was best not to bury things and pursue genuine together.
>>
File: 107126.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
107126.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>
>>
>>
File: preorder-iroha.jpg (154 KB, 577x688) Image search: [Google]
preorder-iroha.jpg
154 KB, 577x688
Which one do I preorder brothers
>>
>>141085777
So which one would blow him if 8man asked/begged?
>>
>>141086818
Both, I think.
>>
>>141086818

One would, the other would do it of her own initiative, just to show she could.
>>
>>141086818
Yui would be an easy target because she has serious self-esteem issues. Iroha not so much.
>>
>>141086818
It`s a goddamn harem in disguise, what do you think?
>>
>>141086818
I don't imagine any of them as dick suckers.
Iroha seems like the girl that gives you a handjob in the school bathroom for the excitement.
And Yui is just a typical "my first girlfriend" dead fish experience.
Not like Yukinoshita is going to be much better though, she's shy as fuck.

The best fucks in Yahari are sensei and Saika.
>>
>>141088364
Yui's body was made for breeding though. I am sure she would be willing to pleasure Hikki in any way.
>>
>>141088110
It isn't a harem, only one girl likes him.
>>
>>141087506
What if he framed it as doing it for Hayama's sake? She could use the practice and 8man wouldn't tattle. God help him if YY find out he has been man whoring around.
>>
>>141090804
The Hayama excuse seems to help get rid of her inhibitions in practice, so it would probably have some effect if she already wanted to do it. I doubt 8man would be able to dupe her outright though.
>>
>>141067348
The OVA can't come soon enough.
>>
>>141085400
I have the terrible urge to slide my hands under that dress.
>>
Any other pics or links of the VN?
>>
Iroha is a slut.
>>
Iroha is the only reason I'd keep up with this POS show
>>
Movie when
>>
>>141095659
>yfw Iroha wins and finale movie/OVA is cancelled because Yukinofags chimp out so hard
>>
File: or death.png (160 KB, 257x830) Image search: [Google]
or death.png
160 KB, 257x830
>>141093520
>>
File: 31.jpg (478 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
478 KB, 900x1200
>>
>>141095757

it would be worth it to drink in the delicious yukinoshitter tears
>>
File: 8man and iroha's spawn.jpg (39 KB, 430x699) Image search: [Google]
8man and iroha's spawn.jpg
39 KB, 430x699
>>141093520
>>
>mfw she'll win because then the author can troll everybody
>>
>>141100211
Yeah, Saki will come out of nowhere
>>
>>141100303
I wouldn't even be mad at this tbqh
>>
>>141098986
Is this the leaked epilogue?
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.