[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did she die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 039.jpg (466 KB, 1280x1885) Image search: [Google]
039.jpg
466 KB, 1280x1885
Did she die?
>>
>>141055275
Yes.
>>
I know this is ShindoL, but it's too depressing
>>
>>141055275
With 120% certainty.
>>
>>141055275
There is a 7,5% chance of her being alive.
>>
>>141055275
yes, she deserve it for being a whore and a degenerate drug addict
>>
>>141055275
she is fine
you should have read Trash. instead
>>
>>141055275
Is this a new ShindoL?

I couldn'tnot really bear the suffering of the last ones.
The ones I remember are the guy turning into a girl and because he does not get stabilizing hormone treatment turns into slut sex addict who fucks random guys and later marries the girl that loved him after she grew a giant dick, but he still cheats on ehr with random dudes.
The other being that glasses girl that gets drugged on karaoke and then raped, she gets thrown into a circle of shit and when she gets prettier her father fucks her, her mother blames her and throws her out.
>>
>>141055275
Yes she died in the bathroom out of overdose.
>>
>>141059559
This is the "last" part of the second story you mentioned. If you're gonna read it then you should buckle up mentally.
>>
>>141055275
She is kill and so is the baby, unless you want a sequel about how the baby survives and grows an orphan, gets raped in the streets and follows a similar road of abuse and drugs like her mother, with lots of rape.
>>
>>141059816
This already sounds like I will be filled with lots of pain and the urge to destroy some shit.
>>
>>141059816
>>141055275
Oh shit the new one is out?
>>
I will shed tears to the mother and daughter.

Morals of the story:
Drugs are bad.
Don't trust strangers.
And always use protection.
>>
>>141055451
I don't know man he could've made the happy ending real and force her as a mom to witness her daughter going eventually the same path helplessly. And then she re-joins her daughter again in the degradation.
And THEN kill them both.
>>
>>141055275
This is why drugs should be banned.
It's not good for you, its not good for anyone.
>>
>>141060239
That ending would have been more fun, at least we would see her being fucked as a milf.
>>
>>141060389
Drugs are already banned.
It hasn't done anything.
>>
File: 38.jpg (639 KB, 1280x1891) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
639 KB, 1280x1891
>>141056406
>she deserved to get drugged and date raped
>she deserved to be raped by her dad and thrown out
>she deserved to be be sexually assaulted and beaten to miscarriage after trying to clean her act up

Yeah, she fucked up becoming a druggy. But she didn't have anywhere to go but to the dude who set her up as one and a whore. She had no money, no real friends, no family that would help her, and Japan is notorious for going into denial mode over sexual crimes. Shindol's a real sadist.
>>
>>141060931
At least she is hot as a Milf.
>>
>>141060993
but anon the milf never existed
>>
>>141060931
Sometimes I really like his art style and sometimtes his bodies look so disfigured that it is disgusting and turning me down from a fap.
>>
>>141061139
I agree with you, i really like his female faces though.
>>
>>141061139
His art style is pretty good in my opinion.
I never see the disfigured bodies you're talking about then again, I'm worried about not blowing my load when I'm looking at it.
>>
>>141061283
Yep faces are gold, same with Asanagi and his hearts.
Just wish those guys would for once not making something fucked up.
Would love a new Asanagi RO one.
>>
>>141061741
>not making something fucked up
Senpai, if it isn't fucked up, their way, it isn't fun at all.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.