[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck does a show made literally for little girls have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
How the fuck does a show made literally for little girls have more romantic plot advancement and kissing in three episodes than some series have in 24+?
>>
>watching sluts

Fuck off FUCK OFF
>>
Because girls are more into the actual romance and its drama instead of the chasing stage.
>>
How can ero manga have romantic development and intercourse in 24 pages?
>>
>>141050562
BECAUSE its for little girls.
Only otaku care about purity
Girls want to be pounded all day long by long hard megacocls
>>
>>141050562
> made for little girls

Well there you go. Little girls are hungry sluts.
>>
>>141050562
Because little girls like that kind of things. Also >>141050649
>>
>>141050562
Its disturbing to see 12 years old girl say " I have a boyfriend now "
Why isn't the mangaka arrested yet?
>>
File: 7fc.png (309 KB, 692x720) Image search: [Google]
7fc.png
309 KB, 692x720
>>141054069
>he didn't have a 12yo gf
>>
File: hanabi1.jpg (210 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hanabi1.jpg
210 KB, 1280x720
Hanabi is the perfected form of generic loli.

She is the absolute cutest and most wonderful.
>>
>>141054069
At 16, they will have a loose vag.
>>
>>141055042
Yui > hanabi
>>
>>141055341
Sorry but her twintails are just too perfect.
>>
What is with this new blonde fuck? Why would he even exist? No one wants to see NTR or love triangles or any kind in this show. I haven't even watched the new episode yet because I know they go shopping together and know it's just going to suck.
>>
This show is complete garbage.
>>
>>141050562
Goddamn impure harlot.
>>
>>141050562
>Made for little girls

What? I thought this was lolicon bait shit for sweaty otaku
>>
>>141058340
No that's rokyubu, illya and KnJ
12-sai is actually for little girls. That's why I watch it.
>>
Actual little girl shows are great, I'm glad you're seeing the light anon. And they also drive away insufferable purityfag otaku too, which is nice.
>>
>>141058154
Judging by the intro he's going to get with the bun-hair girl.
>>
>>141058276
For you.
>>
>>141050562
Because little girls are not pure in 3d
>>
>>141050562
Dropped.
>>
So what is this about? Worth picking up?
>>
>>141060357
It's the best show of the season.
>>
>>141060357
Skip every episode with a blonde kid in it.
>>
Seriously, kyoani couldn't bring themselves to let two teenagers that are dating to do more than hold hands... This show has more hand holding than chuu2 did AND more kissing. More than monogatari as well.. Heck, more than almost any anime I can think of lately except Sakura Trick.

I guess it really reflects the audience, 12 year old girls have more exciting romantic lives than fujos and otaku... You can't give them half measures and expect them to buy it.
>>
>>141050562
I put this on my to-watch list at the start of the season but because subs are so slow I never got around to downloading it and have since no desire to watch it. Maybe I'll catch up, I usually do a mid-season catch up on a couple of shows, but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Its not a season 2 or anything, right?
>>
>>141063424
There were OVAs before but from what I understand the first episode covers all of that material. So no.

Also, pretty sure doremi has been keeping up pretty well, subs have been coming out weekly? Not sure cause I just watch the raw for this.
>>
>>141050562
This is part of National japanese program by raising whores to increase birth rate.
>>
>>141063354
Anal gangbang WHEN?
>>
>>141064340

Shit, I was just thinking the same thing after watching the episode this afternoon. Its like a propaganda film to encourage kids to start dating as soon as they enter puberty. I guess the idea is that if they get to them with the idea that breeding is good before they have a chance to become hikkis they will be able to entice them to breed 6 to 12 years later.
>>
>>141063718

Subs are not too slow, but the plot of the show is such that it really requires no subs to watch.
>>
This show is a slut breeding propaganda tool
>>
Is there actual shota-on-loli kissing in this?
>>
>>141050646
>being a manchild
Fuck off FUCK OFF
>>
Man, this show reminds me of all the shit i did wrong when i had my first (and last) gf in middle school.
It'a been almost 10 years, and i still regret it up to this day
>>
>>141066645

IN THE FIRST EPISODE
>>
>>141067238
I WANT TO COMMIT A CRIME
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.