[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samurai Flamenco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
why SF is so misunderstood? Are weaboos lacking basic popculture knowledge?
>>
>>141050321
>why SF is so misunderstood?
Doesn't match the expectations of what anime should be from the average anime viewer's point of view.
>>
I really liked it when it was just about this crazy guy going around forcing people to follow the most mundane rules. After the monsters start showing up its just kind of boring.
>>
>>141051943
this is just sad
>>
>>141052220
well, they drove that thread to a point, so it has evolved, in the end everything made sense
>>
File: 1349566833918.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1349566833918.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>141052220
>After the monsters start showing up its just kind of boring
>>
>>141050321
Aside from a few boring episodes in the middle (when the sentai squad was fighting mooks from the evil organization) I enyojed it wholeheartedly.
>>
>>141050321
Who misunderstands it? People just don't like it.
>>
>>141050321
You get a lot more out of it if you're a fan of tokusatsu, and I don't think the average anime viewer (in the west at least) knows very much about it outside of "hurr durr power rangers" and some Godzilla.

Good show, though.
>>
Is this show worth watching outside of the memes factor?The whole autist running around and enforcing petty rules is fun and all, but I'm actually anticipating the genre shift. Is it well done, and does it shift smoothly or is it like just the product of bad writing?
>>
>>141053377
Considering you are too dumb to watch and decide for yourself, you are probably not going to like it.
>>
>>141052657
they don't like it because they don't get it
>>
>>141053585
why would I waste my time watching something if it's not worth it. Maybe you can cause this is all you do, but I have other priorities.
>>
File: 2934892398.png (13 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
2934892398.png
13 KB, 750x400
What was his name again?
>>
>>141053765
Machete Monkey?
>>
>>141053737
No one can tell you if you are going to like it. And you should leave this board all along if you don't like watching anime.
>>
>>141053765
Blade Baboon?
>>
>>141053765
Vincent.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.