[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished this and it really doesn't feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
So I just finished this and it really doesn't feel like these two are lesbians. Don't get me wrong, it'd be awesome if they were but I'm getting more of the "special friend" vibe that Japanese girls go through. I feel like Shuuichi is slowly set up to be the MC's love interest. Any novelfags care to enlighten me as to what happens?
>>
it's not /u/, it's childhood curiosity at best.

there's nothing to it.
>>
>>141043521
>Any novelfags care to enlighten me as to what happens?

Reina moves on from her stupid crush with the teacher and realised her feelings for Kumiko instead. Shoe1 was too aggressive and forceful trying to court Kumiko which turned her away from men altogether.
>>
>>141043671

Okay see, you are clearly rusing here.
>>
>>141043671
Nice fanfic, /u/.
>>
>>141043521
They aren't in the LN. They added scenes for her to yuribait in the anime.
>>
>>141043771

Too bad, I really liked the interaction between them.
>>
>>141043521
Reina is still obssesed with Sensei, Shoe ends up dicking Kumiko.
/u/fags all around the world kill themselves after raging at their tumblr.
>>
>>141043521
That's pretty much what happened. Reina is a very good friend and a great winglady.
>>
>>141043521

Anime Original Lesbians.
>>
>>141043771
Nah, Reina is touchy with Kumiko in the novel.
>>
>>141043948

>Shoe ends up dicking Kumiko

Nobody has sex in Japanese novels.
>>
>>141044163
But why then those two girls scissoring each other every night until volume 4? Checkmate.
>>
>>141044254

There's no volume 4, just three volumes and one side story collection.
>>
Wish the fans of this show would stop samefagging new threads.

Show was good sometimes but mediocre most of the time. Wasn't even a hit. If KyoAni was smart they would make a movie and move on to their next show. Because a second season is guaranteed to do worse than the first in terms of profit
>>
>>141043521
>"special friend"
Clearly, you've misunderstood their relationship. Yamada says that there is nothing romantic about Kumiko/Reina's relationship and interaction. They don't have a "special" friendship or a Class-S relationship at all.
>>
>>141043521
>I'm getting more of the "special friend" vibe that Japanese girls go through
Yeah, those are called "lesbians"
>>
>>141043561
>childhood
>>
>>141043771
I thought there were supposed to be some ever gayer scenes in the novels that didn't make the cut? It was less what they added and more that they reduced Shuichi's role.
>>
>>141043521
I can only imagine that actually being a lesbian teenager in Japan must be incredibly frustrating.
>>
>>141045231
>>141044683

Don't Japanese girls have this sort of phase that they go through that's not love but something else? I thought it was that.
>>
File: 1459258761694.webm (2 MB, 1278x717) Image search: [Google]
1459258761694.webm
2 MB, 1278x717
I'm looking forward to the future hetero-sexual relationships these girls get into.
>>
>>141044541
They aren't even fans, they just like easy troll threads both ways.
>>
>>141046166
According to either the VA or KyoAni (I can't remember which), Kumiko and Reina will maintain their intense friendship for the rest of their lives. Class-S or any other derivatives are defined by the same intense feelings; however, those feelings are eventually transferred to boyfriends. If there is nothing romantic about their relationship and their feelings never wane, you can hardly describe it as "just as phase".
>>
>>141044541
Shitty, forced opinion.
>>
yuribait
>>
>>141048084

That seems like a cop out. I really liked their relationship.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.