[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished reading the rest of this, (end of season 3-end)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: keima.jpg (66 KB, 689x412) Image search: [Google]
keima.jpg
66 KB, 689x412
I just finished reading the rest of this, (end of season 3-end) what did you honestly think about it.
>>
>>141042992
It was pretty good
Didn't really liked the end,but the concept was fun,I think it must be my favorite harem anime
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (23 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
23 KB, 569x428
>>141042992
I love TWGOK but it was doomed from the start. The problem with a harem series is girl rotation, you have to make sure that each girls respective fanbase gets enough attention throughout the series. See infinite stratos and monogatari.
But then there is such a thing as a critical mass, a point where adding new girls substracts from the existing girls screentime WITHOUT creating new obsessed fans, when the author started introducing godesses he was already beyond the maximum amount of girls a harem can get and went full nuclear.
>>
I still love the series overall, it's made for a lot of great moments, but I don't really feel satisfied by the last arc. Child Keima had its moments, but didn't sit well for that long. The sudden ending also left a bad aftertaste.
>>
File: Shiori.png (580 KB, 950x511) Image search: [Google]
Shiori.png
580 KB, 950x511
>>141042992

Time travel arc could've went some interesting places but it would've honestly been better had it just ended at the Goddess arc. I wonder how crazy of a twist it would've been if Keima was his father the whole time and his mother won in the end, rather than getting the ending we received.

We all agree Shiori is best and cutest, right?
>>
>>141042992
Best girl actually won, that is all that matters.

Though I do feel sad for Shiori but she just wasn't compatible with keima
>>
File: 0.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>141043442
Praise Khorne!
>>
File: 1453351661539.png (494 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1453351661539.png
494 KB, 800x640
OP here, and i think the best way to put it is " I don't really feel satisfied by the last arc." i can't explain why but i just don't, even tho there were good parts. Also Chihiro was shit, literately anyone else is better.

Pic related: Best part of season 3
>>
>>141042992
If you picked up the manga after where season 3 ended, you still missed out a ton of content. Read from where season 2 begins.
As for my opinion, I liked it despite a few things that made the ending suck: a) the whole Satyr/Saturn/whatever subplot ended abruptly and felt unnecessary; b) Elsie being the weapon that destroyed Hell came out of nowhere and was also unnecessary; c) we didn't get confirmation if the boxcutter bitch died or not.
>>
It was very good, 10/10 for a romance anime & manga. But shit/10 for the end though

All heroine were considered good without doubt, and they just give you reaction just like exactly you want.

MC is also cool as fuck, knowing being a player and not worth of a single heroine he rejects every girls heartlessly that needs great consideration as we know it. Respect

This will be remembered as classics for years to come
>>
>>141043071
>reducing it to a "harem anime"

shi ne
>>
>>141042992
it's great, not to mention best girl won
>>
>>141042992
I'm just happy best girl won.
>>
>>141046327
Take your own advice, because that's pretty much what it boils down to, especially in the end.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.