[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WINK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gyggighjkhjhjkhkj.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gyggighjkhjhjkhkj.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
WINK
>>
>>141035560
>wink
Wait, isn't that what horses do or something?
>>
>there will never be a hentai of that level again

hold me
>>
>>141035788
Mezzo isn't really hentai.
>>
mikuras holes are like gateways to another dimension
>>
>>141035560
She's pretty nice and skilled. Good story. Didn't watch the series though.
>>
File: mezzo.jpg (126 KB, 704x1386) Image search: [Google]
mezzo.jpg
126 KB, 704x1386
>>141035560
First episode was great, it was a pity that they blew all the budget on that one and the rest of the series were shit despite having so best girls.
>>
>>141036414
Why do you say that?
>>
>>141035788
Seriously. It fucked us.
We know what quality we could have.
They gave us a taste only to torment us, knowing we'll never be able to that level of quality again
>>
>>141036414
The anime? No, it can't.
The OVA? Yes, it can.
>>
So which version of the OVA should I be watching? Apparently one has lewd content and the other a bunch more footage.
>>
>>141037308
>Apparently one has lewd content and
That'd be the Director's Cut.
>the other a bunch more footage
That is the edited version.
>>
>>141037351
I worked that out from the wikipedia article. I'm wondering which is the better watch.
>>
>>141037376
Watch the one with lewd, since its the original.
>>
>>141037653
Torrenting now, time to see how this shit is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.