[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the new 2013 Rozen Maiden anime any good? I need the patrician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: shinku and jun.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shinku and jun.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Is the new 2013 Rozen Maiden anime any good?

I need the patrician opinion, and the meme opinion on this matter.
>>
Pretty good, watched it during airing.
>>
>>141027882
it was pretty good for what it was
>>
File: orozen_maiden_ii_ch19_18.jpg (133 KB, 723x1069) Image search: [Google]
orozen_maiden_ii_ch19_18.jpg
133 KB, 723x1069
>>141027882

Was better than the Nomad fanfic, very faithful to the manga, but is a shame that it got rushed at the end, and the cut some parts
>>
Watching it right now but I feel really bad for Jun this time. The years have not been kind to him... he seems so cucked.
>>
>>141029649
>cuck
Kill yourself.
>>
>>141029665
He is basically a rozen maiden medium equivalent of a cuckold, though. Shinku literally calls hin "the Jun that did not wind." and if that's not bad enough, he is a failed normie wage slave and his boss makes fun of him and calls him names while hitting on the cashier girl. He had been cucked.
>>
>>141029954
>normie
Fuck off you flying shitcunt.
>>
>>141030715
>>141029665
Spotted the normie cuck.
>>
>>141030970
Spotted the shitposter.
>>
Is it a reboot or diferent protag?
>>
>>141031047
If I recall correctly, it's the same MC from a different universe but grown up.
>>
>>141031047
It's a "parallel universe", and the main character is adult Jun in an alternate timeline where he chose not to wind Shinku.
>>
Why is this show so unpopular on /a/?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.