[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Macross Triangle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1462231649243.jpg (76 KB, 393x345) Image search: [Google]
1462231649243.jpg
76 KB, 393x345
This is the moest girl of the 21st century so far, if you disagree you are factually incorrect.
>>
OLD
>>
I hate Mirage so much.

So so much.
>>
HAG
>>
Turning Macross F into a singing contest was already bad enough. At this point Delta has basically devolved into senseless idolshit.

I wish Macross could go back to its roots. Macross 7 was a masterpiece.
>>
>>141024061
reminder that freyja will win because she's already an idol and Mirage will unexpectedly become one mirroring the events of past macross' where the up and coming idols get to gain their dream of being idols while losing in their love life
>>
>>141024061
She transcends "moe"
>>
>>141024251
Macross was always about idols you buffoon.
>>
>>141024061
She's a dick craving slut so no.
>>
>>141024061
But she has a penis sticking out of her head.
>>
File: ep27_hikaru_misa_return3.png (274 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ep27_hikaru_misa_return3.png
274 KB, 500x375
>>141024287
>The idol wins
Sure anon, whatever you say
>>
>>141024412
That's a clithoris, study more windermere anatomy you uncultured Zentradi!
>>
>>141024334
>replying to bait
>>
>>141024507
But it's in plain view, for everyone to see. It even wiggles.
How is that not disgusting?
>>
File: coach_hines.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
coach_hines.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>141024251
>I wish Macross could go back to its roots. Macross 7 was a masterpiece.
Macross 7 is when Macross stepped away from its roots. This is a fact and not up for debate. Compare any Macross before 7 to 7 and there is a stark contrast as to who is doing what and for what reason.
Macross was about love and song amidst the horror of war and those waged it.
Macross 7 is about "LISTEN TO MY SONG" and magical music warfare.
Everything about Macross F and Delta is a direct continuation of Macross 7.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.