[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hunter x Hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: 543252313.png (6 KB, 196x85) Image search: [Google]
543252313.png
6 KB, 196x85
It's already pretty obvious how Kuroro is going to lose. Most of his abilities create 2D visual markers. Proof and Humanity, Sun and Moon, and, even his Bandit's Secrets book operates on a 2D plane.

All things Hisoka's Tricky Texture can easily mimic. We've seen how complex Kuroro's ability dance is. All Hisoka has to do is throw Kuroro slightly off balance to win this fight.
>>
File: illu.png (152 KB, 532x585) Image search: [Google]
illu.png
152 KB, 532x585
>draw a woman
>call it a man

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>141024037
This is what Chrollocucks actually believe. Your overhyped secondary character is going to die and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>141024755
eh, i like hisoka more but the narrative has given Chrollo hax

i doubt either of them die
>>
File: alluka.gif (324 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
alluka.gif
324 KB, 500x281
>>141024630
Alot of them

>>141024755
Hisoka isn't important anymore
>>
>>141024855
>hisoka isn't important
Whatever you say, buddy.
>>
Someone needs to strawpoll this. Personally I think Chrollo will win for reasons outlined in the previous thread
>>
Hisoka is going to win but Chrollo is just going to disguise someone else to look like him to die so the fight ends.
>>
>>141025197
http://www.strawpoll.me/10116223
>>
Hisoka will be controlled, then when Kurapika kills him Hisoka will be free again to die against gon.
>>
i just want to know hisokas past, why the hell is he so obsessed with killing powerful people?
>>
Hisoka is gonna fuck chrollo up, so he will use feitan's ability and everybody will die
>>
>>141025412
They placed a ban on his favorite gum for having too much sugar.
>>
File: spider.jpg (66 KB, 449x307) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
66 KB, 449x307
From what Chrollo says it seems Togashi didn't forget that concealing how your abilities work is usually how it goes, so why is he explaining all his abilities? Is it a new restriction, mindgames or is he just being a smug fuck?
>>
>>141025412
So he can showcase Bungee Gum, which possesses the properties of both rubber and gum
>>
>>141025600
i love when he says that
>>
>>141025583
I assume he's concealing other things about it, maybe that the explanation is a condition. That panel makes it seem likely it isn't just exposition for the sake of the reader.
>>
File: Hisoka.gif (383 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Hisoka.gif
383 KB, 400x400
Have some Hisoka's dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWS3Ew2ol2I
>>
Anybody got the 351 viz translation?
>>
I want to see an illusion hatsu from Hisoka.
>>
>>141025863
Texture surprise?
>>
>>141025847
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4f9nndc5kdx63f4/HxH+c351+%5Bviz%5D.zip
>>
>>141025583
it's a diversion tactic or condition.

But the more I think about, the more I realize Hisoka can't confirm a he actually killed the real chrollo.
>>
>>141025882
Something larger scale that doesn't need paper. Maybe transmuting his ren into light to create visual fuckery.
>>
File: HxH.png (741 KB, 674x602) Image search: [Google]
HxH.png
741 KB, 674x602
Gon when?
>>
>>141025896
He activated bungee gum when he started following Chrollo, didn't he? Maybe he used it on him, but then again Chrollo probably predicted that after his explanation.
>>141025941
Does he need paper? I don't remember but i thought he could use it on any surface.
>>
The real problem with Hisoka is his shit aura capacity. Bungee Gum would be incredibly OP if he could glob huge chunks of it at people. They'd be incapacitated and could do nothing to escape. But he's limited to like 100 grams of it, which sucks.
>>
>>141026209
He's already strong as is though. There's no need to make him even more absurd.
>>
Why the hell is Chrollo fighting in the arena in the first place? It's like Togashi got bored of Kurapika and just decided to write in this fight at a random time.
>>
Chrollo will blow up the planet, there. Now everyone shut the fuck up and go argue about some other dumb shit.
>>
>>141026483
is pitou a male or female?
>>
File: come on.jpg (117 KB, 535x800) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
117 KB, 535x800
>>141026559
It's whatever you want it to be anon, either way I'd fuck the shit out of Pitou. Wouldn't even care if he was a guy, Pitou looks super feminine so I'm fine with it.
>>
>>141026483
Nobody is arguing, it's speculative discussion about the 3rd chapter we've had in over a year. I don't know why you keep complaining like there's something wrong with that.
>>
>>141025412

He needs a stimulus to his life. He is fighting genious that finds most joy in life when he fights some strong willed fighters.

No need for flashback for somebody like him when it comes to explanation on his hunt for strong people. Not saying I would not enjoy seeing a bit of his background but at same time lack of information on it also has some charm I would say.

I imagine that Chrollo is giving all of this information to Hisoka so he has to think a lot and guess a lot during their fight, instead of making plans and going for offensive. Chrollo probably knows that he has low chances of winning if its 1 vs 1 Nen ability as Hisoka is simply genious at creative usage of his ability and most likely is even better than Chrollo when it comes to analytic thinking during fight.

Thus Chrollo wants to "overburden Hisokas ram and use created lag to finish him off" :^)
>>
File: 1371974440728.jpg (55 KB, 269x269) Image search: [Google]
1371974440728.jpg
55 KB, 269x269
>>141025998
>Gon sets off for the Dark Continent
>>
>>141026958
Chollo has already been shown to be highly proficient in close range combat, taking on both Zoldiaks at the same time when they didn't know he wasn't serious since he knew the fight would be called in eventually.

He's also the same sort of hot blooded type who liked doing that kind of thing.

He's not afraid or really running, Hisoka admits this guy is legit and a danger even in close combat, he just likes to guarantee a certain victory, and loves doing it in a stylish manner. For him its all about how he does it, like when he was miming orchestra hand signs as he was watching the destruction during the auction arc.

Hisoka doesn't care about style as much, but he also loves to savor victory and only taste the meal when its at the height of its taste. For both of them they're getting off to this in different ways.
>>
>>141023518
Chrollo already knows about texture surprise, so maybe he purposedly is using abilities with 2D seals to trick Hisoka into copying them and somehow use that to his advantage.
>>
>>141027190
>taking on both Zoldiaks at the same time when they didn't know he wasn't serious
You mean Zoldycs. And he was serious. He was seriously stalling. Being on the offensive would have killed him.
>>
>>141025583
Wasn't that one of the conditions since the beginning? Telling the opponent all about the ability?
>>
>>141027477
>And he was serious. He was seriously stalling. Being on the offensive would have killed him.

Old man Zeno said they would have won if they fight had continued, but if Chollo decided to be serious the outcome would become more unclear. For him it was mostly just for fun.
>>
>>141027483
I only remember Genthru doing that.
>>
>>141025744
That was fucking cute
>>
>>141027483
Chrollo have a restriction where someone must tell HIM how their abilities work before he can steal them. It's unconfirmed whether he has a new restriction that makes him tell opponents about his abilities. Incidentally, Genthru/Bomber does have a restriction where he needs to explain how an ability works in order to activate it.
>>
>>141025744
Is that actually Hisoka's 99 voice actor or does he just sound really similar?
>>
>>141027273
I can see Chrolo using a seal on Hisoka, but then Hisoka will just remove the fake elastic skin and attach it somewhere near Chrolo, hidden, where he cannot see
>>
>>141027671
I see. Then it could be Chrollo being sportsmanlike I guess. He didn't need to accept the challenge either.
>>
>...Enough about that, let's explain our abilities some more

This is easily the most shonen line of dialogue I have ever read. HxH truly defines it's genre.
>>
>>141027870
This entire post is retarded.
>>
Something i don't understand, why did Chrollo want to show off these 3 abilities in particular?
>>
>That was cleverly done, however I have exploited your symbols with careful usage of my Tricky Texture
>Impressive, however that's not the symbol you think it is
>That would be a problem, if not for the fact I've had my gum attached to you this whole time
>You've taken this further than I expected but that gum of yours was part of my plan all along
>Indeed this would be the end of the fight... if my Gum and Texture were my only abilities
>Bakana!
>>
>>141027982
Well, the only reason I can see to explaining abilities is to leave out important details and hope the enemy overlooks them and focuses on what you've explained.
>>
>>141028004
Fuck off Kubo
>>
>>141027982
because it's part of his bookmark's condition (probably)
or he's purposely leaving out key details, he tells Hisoka how his abilities work and therefore would influence how Hisoka will act accordingly to knowing what he would do in a situation like that
He's keeping himself one step ahead of Hisoka that way.
>>
>>141028018
>>141028127
That's not what i'm asking, i'm asking why these 3.
>>
>>141028188
You're retarded.
>>
>>141028188
Because it leaves no weakneses. Remember when he said each ability has a weakness, he's using all of them to cover any openings a previous ability might leave
it's also the perfect setting and scenario to use his abilities, a full audience
>>
>>141026559
She's female.
>>
>Explaining your abilities in front of thousands of audience members
>In a fight that is being televised/recorded
>As a professional thief
>>
>>141028442
People can't hear them you retard, the announcer had to repeat they agreed on a death match.
>>
so how long until Don Freecs gets introduced or at least shown then. All we've had is a little bit of info on him and it sounds like he's gonna be a pretty big guy
>>
>>141025583
because he's lost all his passion for hunter x hunter (probably did a couple "breaks back" and he doesn't give a fuck anymore
>>
So when did bifurcating audience members become legal?
>>
File: Critical hit.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Critical hit.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Chrollo is fucked. He forgot to use Gyo. Basic shit yo, Hisoka gets people with that everytime.

Changing your apperance wont save you if you are tethered with invisible string of fate.
>>
This fight isn't interesting at all, and still really out of the blue.
>>
Chrollo versus Hisoka is basically sociopath versus psychopath the fight, the edgening.
Can't wait for limbs to fly as both lick their lips at each other as they smugly boast of their victory, which Chrollo's already started to do.
>>
>>141027514
>>141027514
>but if Chollo decided to be serious the outcome would become more unclear.
One no one. One on one only. Chroll would have died sooner had he tried to go on the offensive. He stalled for time because of Illumi. He can't beat the two Zoldycks alone. He fought Silva before and no one died.
>>
>>141028866
It's better than every other Bleach Quincy fight that's been shown in it's current arc.
>>
>>141025583
The abilities he's don't lose anything by telling. Only sun and moon but hisoka already seen it.
>>
>world's best thief
>shows himself in a televised match
>uses his real appearance
>uses his real name
>explains all his abilities
You have to admit this makes zero sense. Togashi doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>141029007
No one knows who he is you fucking dumbass, even Kurapika had no idea who was a member of the Troupe.
>>
>>141029007
His name and appearance have already been made public by the mafia. And I don't think the audience can hear him.

Bigger question: how can they have public matches between nen users like this, with countless thousands watching, when nen is meant to be a SECRET? They're CLEARLY using supernatural powers.
>>
>>141028866
Why do you use the word interesting like it's objective?
>>
>>141029052
This. As far as the audience (and most likely the Heavens Arena staff) are concerned, he's just another mysterious floor master
>>
>>141029007
It's like you're implying this manga had consistently after the Hunter Exam arc.
>>
>>141023518
don't know why you asspies even bother trying to analyze this shit

neither of them will die and if you think otherwise you are literally brain damaged
>>
Chrollo telling hiskoka is not necessarily an absolute restriction, it could be something like how gon says "first comes rock", not required but it strengthens the power of the ability. Since feelings and comfort matters so much when concerning the power level abilities it could literally mean anything. Bravo to togashi for coming up with a power system that allows characters to provide insight while not forcing us "why does he just monologue and not kill him???"
>>
>>141029089
Well I mean most fights probably look like kung fu nonsense with weaponry to the average viewer. Trickiest thing they've seen was hisoka reattaching an arm and using telekinesis on pebbles.

Watching chrollo fight will just be nonsense to the audience though, however.
>>
>>141029089
Did you only watch the anime? There was an entire chapter about how they couldn't find anything about the bodies because they're all from Meteor City. Their identities are still a secret.
>>
>>141027715
Yes it is.
>>
>>141029200
Chrollo literally just made a copy of a dead body and ordered it to attack. That's pretty blatantly in magic territory
>>
>>141029273
Perhaps, but the audience still doesn't know what it is.
>>
>>141029196
If that was the case, Hisoka would've figured that out and attacked him more vigorously.
>>
>>141029273
Could just be illusion nonsense to them. Hisoka "the magician" is known for his mystifying shenanigans of levitating objects and regenerating limbs.

They've also seen the weaker guys pulling off tricks, like the top guy or wheelchair guy
>>
>>141029370
Well he doesnt know that or if he does he just wants to find chrollo at full power, which are all reasonable reasons. But you could absolutely be right too, that it is an absolute restriction
>>
>>141029273
There are shapeshifters and shit in the HxH world, that probably isn't the craziest thing they've seen.
>>
>>141029432
governments publicly research and classify creatures as "Magical beasts"

normal people in the hxh universe are definitely prepared to run into that kind of stuff
>>
>>141029432
And the interesting thing about this is that people good at disguises can even fool most nen users unless they have abilities dedicated to discovering people but even those abilities have limitations. Someone who has very limited nen ability or just weak can still perform huge things in the story just by being good at most combat/stealth skills.
>>
Why didn't they stop the fight the second the referee attacked Hisoka? From the point of view of an audience the rules of the duel were clearly violated by an illegal 2v1.
>>
>>141029549
When did they establish any rules?
>>
>>141029549
They dont care about any rules, like whos going to stop them from fighting anyway?
>>
>>141023518
>Deathbattle
>I will now proceed to tell what my abilities do

So fucking dumb, garbage writing at it's best right there. Sure it explains to the reader what the fuck is going on but it's so fucking forced in-universe and from a writing point of view.
>>
>>141029572
>>141029648
The audience is here to look at a 1v1 duel. This requires an impartial referee. If the referee is not impartial then it ruins the event. It turns away the audience and decreases overall profits. From an outside point of view, the referee is not impartial.
>>
trash cartoon
>>
>>141029848
You are right in that it is weird that heavens arena has not tried to stop the fight, they could have possibly have rule for this sort of thing like whatever happens happens and make every spectator sign some kind of document in case they lose their lives but I also doubt that. Idk but I do feel like there is a legitimate reason why and not just some lazy writing by Togashi
>>
>>141028004
this is exactly how i see this porrly written shit going down
>>
>>141029759
Chrollo literally mentions that revealing as little as possible about abilities is a common thing in this chapter. He has his reasons.
>>
>>141029848
I doubt there's even a need for a ref in this type of fight considering it's a death match.
>>
>>141029927

>poorly written

no.
>>
man, i thought people being too dumb for hunterxhunter was a meme but it really is true.
>>
>>141027749
>He didn't need to accept the challenge either.
He did because otherwise Hisoka would've follow him forever.
>>
>>141024755

Preach on, only match for Hisoka is illumi. Chrollo is just a warm up.
>>
heh, morau, kuroro, and hisoka are all about MUH CONFIDENCE
>>
>>141023518
I think either there will be some game-ending event that means neither wins or loses or Hisoka wins.

You don't usually build up one side of the fight and then have them win. The whole point of building Chrollo up is so Hisoka can topple him down.

Of course, he could be doing this to subvert expectations but whatever.
>>
>>141031357
>You don't usually build up one side of the fight and then have them win.
Togashi did that like several times already in HxH alone
>>
Hisoka is going to win, As usual Ryodan wankers are in denial.
>>
>>141023518
Isn't Chrollo a genius? I forget. But that's probably what he wants him to think.
>>
oor Hisoka.
Now if a random dude from the audience attacks him, he won't know if
It's a dude controlled by Shalnark ability.
It's a puppet controlled by the stamp ability.
It's Chrollo disguised as a random dude.
Bonus. Any of the above can explode because of Sun and Moon.
Hisoka has no choice but to kill everyone without leaving a single opening for Chrollo to touch him.
>>
File: 1453591338354.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1453591338354.png
74 KB, 300x256
Q U W R O F
>>
>>141031594
Yeah as much as I'm rooting for Hisoka, Chrollo is putting up a really cool strategy.
>>
there are probably thousands of people in that place alone.

a strategy of "kill everybody" is not feasible. hisoka would tire eventually and end up falling into one of kuroro's traps.
>>
File: 1408516174647.gif (880 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1408516174647.gif
880 KB, 160x160
This fight is complete rubbish.

Not seriously aiming for the kill Chrollo who went 2v1 against Silva and Zeno is hiding in the audience against Hisoka who is slightly (or moderately) stronger than Illumi. Is Togashi implying that Hisoka is more difficult to fight than the 2v1?

He even went as far as to say he will win with style.

Togashi has lost it for real. Maybe the long hiatus has scrambled his memory.
>>
>>141031708
But surely Chrollo would tire from creating and controlling hundreds of puppets. He's not Pitou.
>>
>>141031744
Pay attention, powerlevelfag. Chrollo was trying to get Zeno and/or Silva's ability, and they were just doing business rather than chasing him all over town like Hisoka. Of course he will take different approaches when the motivation for fighting is different.
>>
>>141031672
>hide behind innocents people and use human shields like a coward
>"cool strategy"
top fucking nen
>>
>>141031877

all in the game.
>>
>>141031877
using three distinct hatsus in such synchronization is very cool.
>>
>>141031772

they both would tire. but hisoka is at a disadvantage as he has to constantly react to all the different shit kuroro throws at him.
>>
>>141031877
It is actually pretty cool, this is unironically a fight between a couple of absolute madmen
>>
>>141031935
im not gonna rack down on chrollo he has legit skills but the way he's using them is like a complete fucking faggot

i guess he knows if he had to fight hisoka mano e mano he'd get his shit kicked in anyways, still a coward
>>
>>141031744

>people still don't understand kuroro's personality
>>
>>141031966
He's just styling on Hisoka, basically trying to beat him at his own game.
>>
>>141030121
thats what happens when a bunch of shit piece fags start reading it
>>
>>141031966

if he fought hisoka like that he would have a less than 100% chance of winning.

besides, kuroro always plans his fights out like this.
>>
>>141031966
I don't see how it's cowardly to deny your opponent the conditions in which he excels, during a deathmatch.
>>
>>141025583
Chrollo has an autistic fascination for Hatsus and explains them in detail to anyone remotely interested
>>
>>141031859
>Chrollo was trying to get Zeno and/or Silva's ability, and they were just doing business

Exactly the point made. In case you don't realize their business means killing him which is the same as this death match.

>rather than chasing him all over town like Hisoka

Yeah, remember how they scouted out Chrollo in YC? Chrollo was playing tag with them too.

>>141031983
>people still don't understand kuroro's personality

What does this have to do with personality?
>>
File: 1459024974860.jpg (91 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1459024974860.jpg
91 KB, 600x446
this is how it's gonna go down

>by distancing/hiding himself from hisoka, chrollo is safe from bungee gum
>chrollo has collected these abilities that, when combined, are a 100% certain loss for the hisoka chrollo knows
>but chrollo doesn't know about texture surprise
>hisoka can fake book-pages, the bookmark itself, the marks of sun and moon etc.
>he will catch him off guard and beat chrollo with this
>however, in the process, chrollo will find out about Hisoka's texture surprise and somehow deduce that Hisoka faked the predictions in yorkshin and is the one at fault for selling out Uvogin to the chain user
>commence idunnowhat
>>
>>141032302
The point is that Chrollo didn't want to kill THEM, because he needed to get their abilities first. He doesn't need anything from Hisoka, he just wants to kill him so he's going all out.

And Hisoka is obviously more persistent, his interest in Chrollo is personal. In contrast, Chrollo was able to get the Zoldycks off his back by having the people who hired them killed.
>>
>>141032304
>and somehow deduce that Hisoka faked the predictions in yorkshin and is the one at fault for selling out Uvogin to the chain user
That would really be precious.
>>
>>141032304
Never underestimate Bungee Gum, which possesses the properties of both rubber and gum.
>>
>>141032391
could a layer of bungee gum disrupt/weaken an explosion?
>>
>>141032399
Maybe the short/small ones but a full strength s&m blast would supposedly take out the entire room, and is probably even stronger than that because of death nen. I doubt rubber and/or gum would provide much defense against that.
>>
>>141032452
but bungee rubber&gum managed to stop razor's volleyball which I would argue is on par or even stronger than an explosion
>>
>>141023518
Didn't kuroro fight silva and zeno?
How can hisoka compete? He would have been destroyed so fast
>>
>>141032479
>I would argue is on par or even stronger than an explosion
What makes you say that?
>>
>>141032534
have we even seen hisoka ever go all-out against anyone?

I honestly don't know how strong he really is when circumstances demand it

>>141032543
I don't know I keep having that tiny explosion in mind when chrollo controlled the referee
>>
>>141032534

This isn't DBZ, unless the gap in power is massive then Hisoka stands a chance. But, it'll be a hard fight. Hisoka is around illumi's level of strign. So, he' somewhat comparable to the Zoldycks.
>>
>>141032704
>"Hisoka is around illumi's level of strign"
>illumi is a Zoldyck
>So, he' somewhat comparable to the Zoldycks."
>"somewhat comparable"

k
>>
Sun and Moon can only place marks that need to be pressed together to blow up, right? If the user can't trigger the explosions at will, how was it used in the suicide bombings?
>>
File: sneaky deaky pika.png (2 MB, 1617x652) Image search: [Google]
sneaky deaky pika.png
2 MB, 1617x652
>>141033077
what did he mean by this?
>>
How would Hisoka react if he saw Gon-san?

Would he die from an uber-schwing?
>>
>>141033369
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>141032534
Yeah, he fought and lost embarrassingly.
>>
>>141032304
>but chrollo doesn't know about texture surprise
really?
>>
>>141033414
Why would he?
>>
>>141028645
for you
>>
>>141033434
machi has seen it right?
>>
>>141033547
Would she just go around blabbing about seemingly innocuous hatsus pf fellow spiders to Chrollo? But I suppose it's possible, if nothing else she may have briefed Chrollo just before this fight. Guess I answered my own question.
>>
>>141033434
Fucking Hisoka showed it to him when he took the tattoo off
>>
>>141029370
Pretty sure the only ones Hisoka wants to attack vigorously are Gon and Kilua. If you know what i mean.
>>
>>141033587
Chrollo couldn't use nen at the time so he wouldn't see the aura, for all he knew it was only a sticker.
>>
File: netero.png (901 KB, 1662x1200) Image search: [Google]
netero.png
901 KB, 1662x1200
What is this picture trying to convey?
>>
>>141033547
Machi only know half of its property.
>>
>>141033389

?
>>
File: slav.jpg (177 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
slav.jpg
177 KB, 604x340
>>141033643
I just noticed those nudie magazines.
>>
In fact, any random schmucks nen users know about Hisoka's Texture Surprise, it's not like he exactly kept it secret when he fought.

What none of them know, is that texture surprise can be apply to basically anything and not just Hisoka's body.
>>
Poll time:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10117176
>>
>>141033643
How many bitches did Netero plow in his disgustingly long life?
>>
File: Hunter X Hunter v12-044.jpg (1 MB, 2037x3056) Image search: [Google]
Hunter X Hunter v12-044.jpg
1 MB, 2037x3056
>>141033759
That's right. And apparently Machi hadn't shared what she knew, of course that may have changed since, but she still only knew half the story.

Texture Surprise could definitely be used to Hisoka's advantage in this fight.
>>
File: 1460761899014.png (493 KB, 800x1054) Image search: [Google]
1460761899014.png
493 KB, 800x1054
>>141033861
Literally tons. Niggas dick was dynamite.
>>
>>141033920
ok i guess i was wrong
i must reread all of this
but it is possible since that moment machi has told chrollo what she knows

>Texture Surprise could definitely be used to Hisoka's advantage in this fight.
i hope it happens
>>
>>141033861

At least one for now.

But probably loads - seemed like the type to travel around.

>inb4 more Netero bastards turn up on the boat
>>
>>141031594
Don't forget that even if Hisoka managed to gum one of the Shalnark needles, Chrollo can just turn it off and turn it back on, regaining the needles on his person.
>>
>>141034026
The needles and phone aren't conjured. Chrollo uses the book to use their effects.
>>
>>141031275
That inpliez that Illumi is srronger than his father and grandfather, which is retarded.
>>
>>
HIsoka is going to win because he is more unpredictable and because he's basically the 5th main character

Honestly I think Chrollo came here to die.
>>
>>141034227

I agree in that I think Hisoka will end up winning.

But Chrollo by no means came there to die - the Arena is perfect for his abilities, and he has had enough of Hisoka chasing him.
>>
Hopefully gons in the crowd
>>
>>141034292
why?
could wing be in the crowd?
>>
File: 12.png (357 KB, 899x1300) Image search: [Google]
12.png
357 KB, 899x1300
so everyone in the stadium are living bombs now?
>>
>>141034319

Wing could be.

Don't know about Gon - but who knows - the arena would be a good place to return to in his current state.
>>
>>141034333
I thought HxH had lazy art. This looks pretty good.
>>
File: ainsley2.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ainsley2.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>141034333

Pretty much.

Wonder if Hisoka could use Bungee Gum to throw them at Chrollo or something.
>>
>All the Hisokacucks ITT
I'm going to enjoy watching you retards cry your eyes out when pedoclown gets demolished.
>>
File: dc.png (1 MB, 1776x1300) Image search: [Google]
dc.png
1 MB, 1776x1300
>>141034378

Variance.

Some times it is lazy and looks like utter shite.

Other times, it is detailed.
>>
File: 161.png (393 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
161.png
393 KB, 866x1300
>>141034381

B-but my cutie announcer.
>>
>>141034433

Also, in more detail - obviously they are ordered to break Hisoka, so it isn't easy - but if he could find a way to detonate several of them next to Chrollo - would it hurt Chrollo too?
>>
>>141034433
Has Togashi ever killed an announcer?
>>
Hisoka is HxH's Gilgamesh

has a counter to everything
can win any battle that he takes seriously
but there's always this character flaw holding him back

If I'm going to guess Chrollo will ultimately lose because he will try to steal Hisoka's Nen

and that makes him predictable
>>
>>141034073
So if he steals the phone, Chrollo's killlshot is neutered?

Could Chrollo trap it with a Sun and Moon bomb while still using it for Nen abilities?
>>
>>141034378
Have you ever tried reading it instead of believing memes?
>>
>>141034378
>falling for the meme
>>
>>141034520
>Hisoka is HxH's Gilgamesh
>has a counter to everything
>can win any battle that he takes seriously
>but there's always this character flaw holding him back
>If I'm going to guess Chrollo will ultimately lose because he will try to steal Hisoka's Nen
>and that makes him predictable

oops I meant to say that Chrollo is HxH Gilgamesh
>>
>>141034414
>Some times it is lazy and looks like utter shite
Examples? Apart from chapters 337 and 339, the art is not bad by any means. Unless you're talking about the scribbles scans.
>>
>>141034562

I'm talking about the scribble scans along with those two, especially since the scans were submitted.
>>
>>141034585
It's not like the art randomly gets lazy really, the scribbles were published all in one go. Apparently he had a broken hand at the time, which would make sense but I haven't seen a source.

Generally the art is around the same level, but the DC arc looks extra nice since he decided to start using tones.
>>
File: leorio.png (283 KB, 902x1300) Image search: [Google]
leorio.png
283 KB, 902x1300
>this fucking guy
>>
>>141034739

Don't forget the punch.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (702 KB, 869x1306) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
702 KB, 869x1306
>>141034647
>Apparently he had a broken hand at the time
I believe it. The first 1/3 of Chimera Ant is really odd and rough and a lot of characters look distorted(Knuckle for example).

I really like the sketch in pic related though.
>>
>>141034739
best character, best nen
>>
>>141034501
>Has Togashi ever killed an announcer?

No, but this is the first time he killed a referee
>>
I want Hisoka to lose because he needs to be put in his place once and for all. Togashi could have put some pressure on Hisoka by having him in the CA arc, but nope.
>>
>>141023518
>fighting shounen
>my win is 100% certain

Lucilfer confirmed for jobbing.
>>
>>141035165
Hisoka will lose.

This is a trick. Chrollo says he has an 100% chance of winning. So naturally the readers will doubt it, but in a few chapters Hisocuck's corpse will be discarded in a heap of magical beast shit.
>>
File: 081.png (362 KB, 882x1300) Image search: [Google]
081.png
362 KB, 882x1300
I honestly think it's been pretty hit or miss recently. Nothing offensive and overly distracting though

I also really prefer Chrollo's older design and head in particular
>>
>>141035550
>guy constantly on backfoot against a 100% win guy losing

Top cuck
>>
>>141035586
for
>>141034378
>>
I have something to confess
I prefer 2011 anime designs over the manga designs
>>
>fight begins
>Chrollo uses black voice to get those two dudes
>Hisoka uses Bungee Gum to ???
welp I guess that's it for Chrollo
>>
>>141035622
Nobody cares about your shit taste. Keep it in your diary.
>>
>>141035628
>Implying Hisoka has ever used Bungee Gum against someone who isn't fodder before
>>
>>141035670
>Chrollo is fodder now
Oh how the mighty have fallen
>>
>>141035440
Explain to me what you believe jobbing means.
>>
>>141035716
>Reading comprehension
>>
>>141035670
He used it in against Razor if that counts
>>
>>141035586
Chrollo is more handsome than before. Also the entire DC has been hit in terms of art for me.
>>
>>141025744

lllumi is pretty hot
>>
>>141023518
Could Hisoka cover skin in tricky texture, then have it get marked and peel it off?
>>
File: killua child.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
killua child.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>141035659
STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>>
>>141035849
>2011 pleb is also a killuafag
Who would have thought
>>
>>141035835
Yes.
>>
>>141035835
Probably, I don't see a reason why he couldn't
>>
>>141035869
Literally REEE the poster
>>
4 CHAPTERS and still no hiatus, the absolute madman!
>>
File: 1461783781928.jpg (30 KB, 318x203) Image search: [Google]
1461783781928.jpg
30 KB, 318x203
>>141035849
>killuafag
>capslock abusing tard
>>
Anyone in the audience could be either
>a bomb
>a puppet
>both of the above
>Chrollo
Not to mention Chrollo could still use dead bodies.

Hisoka is literally in a minefield right now.
>>
At least he fixed the blocknose
>>
>>141035944
3 more chapters, June is that special month
>>
>>141035964
Hisoka literally BTFO soon
>>
File: thankstogashi.png (29 KB, 390x181) Image search: [Google]
thankstogashi.png
29 KB, 390x181
>Your face when you have to battle some insane overpowered clown at five in the morning
>>
File: connections.jpg (185 KB, 1600x1069) Image search: [Google]
connections.jpg
185 KB, 1600x1069
>>141035949
>He doesn't understand sarcasm
>He thinks someone's preference for a fictional character somehow makes him less intelligent
Jeez I never come to /a/ and now I remember why. What little relevant discussion there could be is interrupted by insufferable cunts that contribute nothing to the thread. I wasn't even that guy who said he preferred the 2011 art style. Fuck I don't prefer it, but your responses are so predictable it's actually lame.
>>
>>141036106
Chrollo looks fucking exhausted and sick of Hisoka's shit.
>>
Chrollo is obviously not going to die with Kurapika around.
>>
>>141035659
Nobody cares about you either, yet here you are.
>>
>>141036119
This pic should have way more arrows, but its still nice
>>
>>141036106

>my feet hurt
>I wish I was with the crew
>why does this pedo clown keep chasing me
> I just want to copy abilities
>>
>>141036119
>>141036163
>that assravage
>>
>>141036127
Pretty much anywhere Chrollo went Hisoka was deep up his asshole.

>chrollo will be able to sleep and hang with his qts soon
>>
File: 161.png (231 KB, 870x1300) Image search: [Google]
161.png
231 KB, 870x1300
>>141035768
I prefer the more eerie look but I guess that's personal preference. His face and hair are very busy now though.

>>141035968
This nose was jarring though, yes
>>
>>141036193
>copy
>>
>>141036281

Whatever.
>>
>>141036270
God Togashi's art sucks.
>>
Why does Hisoka want to kill Chrollo again?
>>
>>141036332
Chrollo is more attractive so he wants to get rid of him.
>>
>>141036332

He likes fighting strong people.
>>
>>141036332
He wants to fuck the dead corpse
>>
>>141036332
Hisoka's hobby is killing strong people
>>
>>141025583

Maybe a new ability where, if the people within the AoE of said ability don't explain their abilities, something bad will happen?
>>
>>141036332

He's a magician that steals other people's tricks.
>>
>9 days until next HxH chapter
Suffering
>>
God damn it I hope Hisoka doesn't die
>>
Is Sun and Moon a better ability than Little Flower?
>>
File: togashi.png (457 KB, 1219x468) Image search: [Google]
togashi.png
457 KB, 1219x468
I'm from the future
>>
post yfw Hisoka uses texture surprise on the seals and they don't explode anymore
>>
>>141036609
>being a retarded frogposter
>>
>>141036609

dumb frogposter
>>
>>141036332
Hisoka is too pure and awkward so when he likes someone he thinks murdering them is the way to go.
>>
Hisoka always chickened out against really strong people though.
>>
>>141036720
He's a fickle transmuter
>>
>>141036582
One can only dream
>>
Can Hioska handle Mureum?
>>
>>141036795
Are you retarded?
>>
>>141036795
Nah
>>
>>141036795
>hisokafags
>>
>>141034113
This would imply Illumi is stronger than Killua as well, which is extremely retarded.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.