[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yahari thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 7Cd7e1qet0cro1_540.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
7Cd7e1qet0cro1_540.gif
1 MB, 540x304
Is this the best character of the serie?

>self confidence
>leadership
>swag
Others can't even compare
>>
>>141013028
OP you need to use logical reasoning to think more logically.
>>
>>141014730
/thread
>>
>>141013028
He's the Obama of anime. Talks good and smooth, but everything that comes out of his mouth is shit he got from 30$ motivational videos.
>>
>>141013028
Goes around in circles getting nothing done, until bad-ass enters with two beautiful women to derail his failure train. In fact it was a case of bad-ass Hachiman and badder-ass Yukino.
>>
>>141016252
>emo club
>badass
>>
File: 1456638326450.jpg (88 KB, 486x890) Image search: [Google]
1456638326450.jpg
88 KB, 486x890
>>141013028
The first time I watched a clip of that scene I wanted everyone in that room to die violently, save for the main characters, of course.

Is it still butthurt if they absolutely deserve it?
>>
Tamanawa-posting died too soon. It was ENGAGING and brought a feeling of UNIQUENESS in these threads.
>>
>>141013028
>>swag
This is your average Yaharifag.
>>
>>141015783
>>>/pol/
>>
>>141016906
>implying
>>
dat nigga has yaoi hands
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.