[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is how accidents happend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Sin título.png (350 KB, 626x522) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
350 KB, 626x522
>>
>>141010686
Yeah.
>>
Riding a bike or motorcycle with more than one person is illegal in Japan for a reason.
>>
>>141010686
I really like this manga, but that last chapter was kinda dumb. Dude was unconscious and the grope was accidental anyway, and he completely fucking embarrassed himself, so clearly it should have been a mutual loss. The grope itself was so hackneyed and unbelievable it was stupid. How does an unconscious person grab a titty? Answer: doesn't happen. Hope the next one's better.
>>
>>141014686
That wasn't the last chapter. There is another one that came out days ago.
>>
>>141014842
>two chapters I somehow missed
Fuckin' sweet, I was hoping for that
>>
>>141014686
Is that the roach one? Yeah it was Shit. None of the usual mental warfare and just him freaking out and her acting retarded the entire time.
>>
>>141010686
That is a highly trained, excels at everything, master of all martial arts Japanese School Girl. She would not stoop so low as to be carried like luggage on the back of a plebian mode of transportation. She is simply taking pity on the poor boy and flying low behind him so he doesn't feel completely useless.

Plus, neither the laws of man or nature apply to her.
>>
File: ORcFyj7.png (50 KB, 383x346) Image search: [Google]
ORcFyj7.png
50 KB, 383x346
Kaguya really is pretty cute with cat ears.

Is anybody keeping track of the scoreboard between who's lost more? I feel like Kaguya has lost the most battles, but there are also a lot of mutual losses, so it's hard to say.
>>
>>141016023
They will both loose by Marriying. Then they will go on and loose to their hearts content until they die.

Or they will bend their rationale until marriage fits into it.

She could also get her parents to suggest that she should marry him.
>>
File: side couple.png (90 KB, 351x346) Image search: [Google]
side couple.png
90 KB, 351x346
I want more side characters.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.