[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's finally happening !!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 19.png (240 KB, 867x1250) Image search: [Google]
19.png
240 KB, 867x1250
It's finally happening !!
>>
Kinda crazy we're finally at the end game for the Gourmet World Saga.
>>
Put the Toriko in your title moron.

Not surprised that God is frog poster however.
>>
>>141008040

What's crazy is that this is likely to end before shit like Bleach.

Either way I'm glad we're finally getting to the climax. I just want them to finally confirm that Komatsu has Frohze's old gourmet cell devil already.
>>
>>141008067

>Put Toriko in your title moron

...I am not a clever man
>>
>Capture Level 10000
Am I supposed to be impressed
>>
>>141009022

I think the monkey king was like 6k and he's the strongest thing they've fought till now.

also >>141008802 since >>141008067 pointed out my stupidity
>>
>>141007859
underwhelming
>>
>>141009176
The monkey king was only 6k when he had all of his powerblocked by those bandages.,the battlewolf that toriko fought before the wolf king was a bit over 6k as well and Moon is said the be stroger than all the other kings.
>>
>>141007859
God is only 10,000?

Shouldn't it be trillions at least?
>>
>>141010125
Why the fuck should it be trillion you dumb piece of shit?

The other kings were around 6k as well,10k fits.Kill yourself
>>
>>141010251
Because it's fucking GOD. 10,000 seems too low after all that build up. It's so weak and lame
>>
>>141010335
It still has a fucking higher CL than anything else we have seen so far,making it millions of times stronger than th ekings would be utterly fucking retarded,since fuckign Toriko and the kings are supposed to defeat thins thing.

Stop being a stupid cunt and instead look at what would make sense from a plot point,having thta massiveof a power creep would make all the other kings and ingredients look worthless.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.