[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twin Star Exorcists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 8145jUPMyeL.jpg (385 KB, 1400x2100) Image search: [Google]
8145jUPMyeL.jpg
385 KB, 1400x2100
Surprised no one is talking about this. I feel it's one of the better shows this season.

Does the manga hold up well?
>>
They want to fuck
>>
>>141006667
>one of the better shows
Anime is doomed isn't it?
>>
Manga went to shit after the time skip like all of them do.
And the anime might fuck up the adaption completely with the coming episode.
>>
I wanted to pick it up because I hear it gets extra edgy but then I read the description and lost all interest.
>>
>>141006667
I got bored of the manga, so the anime is not worth watching.
>>
File: adashino-benio.jpg (8 KB, 193x262) Image search: [Google]
adashino-benio.jpg
8 KB, 193x262
Benio-chan is too cute!
>>
Seems like an edgy Onii-sama
>>
manga was alright until they introduced Mayuri as an exorcist. Benio gets pretty fucked by the author. Shame really
>>
>>141006667
Author should have sticked to comedy. I really dislike this series.
>>
>>141006667
I started reading the manga but I feel like Benio is being sidelined now and I thought this would be more about them sharing the path not about male MC kicking all ass and his "partner" being in the back.
>>
>>141006667
AOTS
>>
>>141006667
The manga is better.
Wait for the crash and burn of what is season 2 never .
>>
>>141012982
For you.
>>
>>141009319
This so much, Binbogami Ga is pretty much shonen of the decade, and this is shameful in comparison.
>>
>>141014169
We probably get some more comedy sometimes. Hopefully. May be. I bet we never get some
>>
>>141006667

I thought it was pretty good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.