[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think of Oyasumi punpun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
What does /a/ think of Oyasumi punpun?
>>
File: planet pun pun.png (2 MB, 2056x2047) Image search: [Google]
planet pun pun.png
2 MB, 2056x2047
Heartwarming story.
>>
it's a punch to the guts from start to finish, i read it while i was getting in and out of depression and it made me feel terrible

still objectively very good
>>
Went to shit halfway through.
>>
It's good but the ending sucked because Inio wrote himself into a hole.
>>
>>141004228
pretty much my thoughts, its a good read but it wont necessarily leave you in a better place
>>
>>141004090
>heartwarming

Maybe a scene or two when Punpun is a kid, but it just ends with him being no better of a person than he was. He probably totally forgot about Aiko in prison.
>>
File: love is all around.png (2 MB, 1452x1032) Image search: [Google]
love is all around.png
2 MB, 1452x1032
this is now my fetish
>>
>>141004688
Didn't she also stuff her panties in her mouth? I didn't notice on my first read but an anon mentioned it once.
>>
>>141003985
Lurk more
>>
>>141004739
YES
>>
>>141004288
Fuck you nigger
>>
>>141004688
What is?
>>
Shit
>>
File: hang in there.jpg (37 KB, 327x338) Image search: [Google]
hang in there.jpg
37 KB, 327x338
>>141004962
>>
>>141005099
>the pussy blood

He really went all out
>>
File: 1455362984766.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1455362984766.gif
2 MB, 250x188
I think that I'm just fine again today.
>>
>>141003985
The sex scene in chapter 109 is like the single most depressing piece of media ever created.
>>
One of my absolute favourite series. It's beautiful through and through and I adored the writing. Asano in general is hit or miss with me in terms of the edginess, but he really knocked it outta the park with this one. Dark and sad but it never felt oppressive to me like some of his other works. At the same time I like the story more than his lighter stuff like Solanin, and it has the same breadth of ideas as Wonderful World but with more focus. I love it so much, currently reading it for the third time since it's getting published officially in English.
>>
>>141005446
Is that the one where his uncles gf rapes him?
>>
>>141005446
every sex scene gave me a boner
>>
>>141003985
Very good.

The typesetting threads were fun.
>>
poor ending. i thought that the writer just got lazy and gave it a shitty depressing ending.

how could punpun actually be satisfied with the way things turned out? i'd kill myself if i was in his shoes. for being obsessed with aiko for so long, he sure didnt care much about losing her
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.