[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /a/ love meme studios? Have underagers infested this board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 20
File: studio-trigger-logo-image-01.png (127 KB, 860x402) Image search: [Google]
studio-trigger-logo-image-01.png
127 KB, 860x402
Why does /a/ love meme studios? Have underagers infested this board?
>>
File: Trigger.gif (142 KB, 580x480) Image search: [Google]
Trigger.gif
142 KB, 580x480
Talking shit 'bout meme b/a/se?
>>
>>140982701
>meme studios
Sounds like you're the underager here bud
>>
>>140982701
Because shaft is nothing but slideshows and kyoani is nothing but same faces.

Trigger at least brings some spice
>>
>>140982761
what about Madhouse, IG, BONES or other studios

you know the ones that are actually relevant
>>
>>140982816
>BONES
>relevant
>>
>>140982816
J.C. Staff is great
>>
>>140982842
wasn't J.C. glasslip?
>>
g-guys deen is doing good this season just give them some time
>>
>>140982877
how about you check your facts before you say retarded shit like that?
>>
>>140982816
They're relevant because they make the same shit over and over again. At least Trigger is original, Shaft has a good setup going, the best background designers and easily the best visual direction in the industry. Even Kyoani had some degree of taste in what they adapted until Phantom World and Hibike is actually the best show with a second season on the way.
>>
File: 150.png (46 KB, 150x137) Image search: [Google]
150.png
46 KB, 150x137
>>140982877
How dare you offend JC Staff like that Anon.
>>
>>140982983
>easily the best visual direction in the industry
Yeah - when they're not doing slideshows and forcing their surreal architecture fetish onto another artist's work.
>>
>yfw not nearly enough OPs kill themselves yearly
>>
>>140982816
So you're saying instead of liking meme studios we should like normalfag studios.
>>
>>140983064
normalfag anime is usually top-notch

name one anime more normie than fucking bebop
>>
>>140983080
>normalfag anime is usually top-notch
When you're an entry level fuckface, yes. After a while you start developing taste and see then for the shallow shit that they are.
>>
Yes, underage fags have infested this board.

Proof? This very thread.
>>
>unironically thinking trigger make good works
Idiots
>>
>>140983128
because there's so much hidden value in moeshit and memeshows
>>
>>140983260
A man who hasn't embraced cute girls doing cute things cannot be called "man".
>>
>>140982983
I'd like to think you're fresh off the bus.
>>
File: 1386224554101.png (131 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1386224554101.png
131 KB, 500x400
I wish /a/ actually knew about the industry instead of regurgitating whatever ebin maymays.
>>
>>140982701
>Have underagers infested this board?
>meme studios
>Why does /a/
yeah you sure seem underage to me now get the fuck out
>>
>>140983324
t. Japanese Studies major
>>
>>140983340
Fuck off crossboarding scum
>>
>>140983260
There's more hidden value in K-on than in Cowboy Bebop. That is fact.
>>
>>140983380
top autismo
>>
>>140982701
Good job OP for triggering these autists
>>
>>140983016
Listen, the "slides" in Monogatari, SZS and Maria Holic obviously work or it wouldn't be one of the best selling anime of recent times. Hating Monogatari because it's popular is a stupid way to go, you're just hurting yourself.
Also Shaft's backgrounds are amazing and they make complete and utter trash with admittedly good character designs like Nisekoi into a watchable anime.
>>
>>140983878
>it's popular and sold well therefore it's good
>>
File: 1461608988415.jpg (269 KB, 1100x941) Image search: [Google]
1461608988415.jpg
269 KB, 1100x941
>>140983196
Trigger is hit or miss but as long as you follow the rule you're going to watch their best shows.
>Imaishi show
Good.
>Non-Imaishi show
Don't even bother.
>>
>>140983922
No, it's popular and sold well because it's good.

>>140983964
Kiznaiver's easily in the top three of best anime airing.
>>
Trigger is confident enough to do whatever they want to do. They don't feel compelled to bend over for otaku all the time.
>>
>>140983196
Hot opinion bro. You really changed my mind.
>>
>>140983964
>>Imaishi show
>Good.
Kill la Kill broke this rule
>>Non-Imaishi show
>Don't even bother.
LWA broke this rule
>>
>>140984011
>Kiznaiver's easily in the top three of best anime airing.
It's the biggest disappointment of the season other than BnHA, and has the worst MC of the season - in a season with Mayoiga.

>>140985661
I think it's more that they have their own unique aesthetic and a good grasp on the importance of timing in comedy.
>>
>>140985761
Kill la Kill is still a well structured battle shounen with good fights. Fights which are actually better than 50% of the shit in Gurren Lagann. I can understand how the humour, characters, goofty art style, and over-the-top story could put you off on a subjective scale, but on an objective scale, it's a well made show and a decent example of its genre.

LWA isn't a show.
>>
I like the fact that Trigger revels in animation idiosyncrasies and lampshades its own autism all the time (like that show of Over Justice when he's literally a flat 2D surface even in 3D setting)

instantly recognisable even to people who don't watch anime, just like Toriyama's shitface and Watanabe's jazz autism

almost like Trigger's shows were actual works of art where you can spot their authors' fingerprints
>>
>>140982701
>triggered by trigger

pottery OP, just like pottery
>>
>40 posts
>24 IPs

IRC-lite please leave
>>
>>140986310
Doesn't this just mean that there are 24 people double posting?
>>
>>140983391
Not him but what about net value?
I mean, I like K-On but it would bother me that you prefer it above Cowboy Bebop
>>
>>140982701
yes
>>
>>140982816
>Madhouse
Madhouse will become relevant to me once they complete Satoshi Kon's Dream Machine film.
>>
>>140983260
>memeshows
Bebop is as meme as it come for being normalfag entry level.
>>
>>140985989
>but on an objective scale, it's a well made show
Moron detected.

Every now and again there comes a series preceded by such immense hype and such widespread buzz, that nearly the entirety of the anime community tunes in for the first episode. The hype can carry even a mediocre show to vertigo-inducing heights when it comes to popularity and ratings. This is likely what occurred with the otherwise fairly below-average Kill la Kill. Presumably, had it been exactly the same series but made by a less notable studio, the show would have fallen under the radar of most of its current audience. Perhaps studio Trigger ran out of creativity after their most successful series, but whatever the case Kill la Kill fell far beneath my expectations. The series is not just awkward, poorly written, shoddily animated, and badly paced, but aggressively so.

Kill la Kill, while it has its upsides, is not a good anime. First among its slew of negatives is the pacing; it’s all over the place. Sometimes the show skips across great lengths of time with next to no explanation, while other times entire episodes are spent on a single fight, Dragonball Z-style. It seems some parts of the series were written as though it were made to be thirteen episodes long, and others were written as if it were part of a fifty episode epic. It’s off-putting and outright odd. The pacing is remarkable not for the directorial expertise exhibited by it, but for the lack thereof.

The pacing is, however, the least of one’s worries while watching the mess that is Kill la Kill. Were it not for the soundtrack, the redeeming qualities of the show are few and far between. Shoddy is the best word to describe Kill la Kill‘s animation. Shoddy and haphazard. Shadows are often left an unnatural pitch black, and the backgrounds are largely poorly detailed and unappealing with their slap-dash construction and dreary colors.
>>
>>140982701
>meme studios
I wish I could say that no one would swallow such obvious, shit-encrusted bait, but clearly I was wrong. Saged.
>>
>>140987085
(cont)
The academy where a good part of the show takes place consists almost entirely of various shades brown, grey, and dull blue. That’s not to say a show needs to be entirely vibrant and colorful, nor am I implying that the character designs of Kill la Kill don’t make up for the boring environments, but some more interesting venues would not go unappreciated. The use of stock footage doesn’t much help matters; the same transformation sequence can be found in almost every episode, and after a while it becomes rather grating.

What’s more, the amount of deus ex machina used in the show is simply astonishing. Very little gets done without the main protagonist gaining some unexpected, unexplained new ability that magically changes the tide of battle. It inspires precious little admiration for the writers. The show tries to be a sort of Dragonball-Z/Gurren Lagann hybrid, but fails to do what either of those shows did right. It completely lacks the originality of Gurren Lagann, and in comparison to that series Kill la Kill just seems like a soulless cash-in by a studio that has made shows that had some real heart. I know Trigger can do better than this; they have done better than this, and it’s very disappointing to see how far they’ve fallen. Despite my love for this particular studio, however, I can’t bring myself to say that their most recent project is anything but twenty-four episodes of puerile nonsense.
>>
>>140982701
>underagers
>>
Trigger is fun to watch with others.
Watching KLK/TTGL alone today is a bit boring, because the actual substance in those shows are completely nonexistent. Watching it with the whole board though is a blast.
The only exception to this is LWA, of course.
>>
>>140982701
Trigger is trash for the most part. The only times they aren't trash is when they're being lazy as fuck and making powerpoint slides like IC and even then they fuck it up with stuff like NS.
Their animation is fucking awful unless they're paid way more than they're worth for shit like LWA.
Name one trigger show with good animation that isn't LWA
Name one Trigger show that was good other than IC
You can't
>>
Trigger really triggers /a/.
>>
>>140982701
A large portion of /a/ likes Imaishi's stuff.
>>
>>140987085
>you only like it because it was hyped
There's your first problem. I was barely on /a/ while it was airing, I ended up watching it 6 months after it finished airing, and it was the first Trigger show I ever saw. I wasn't swept up in any hype at all, I went in late and with no expectations. What I got wasn't a masterpiece, but it was enjoyable.

>it sometimes feeling like it was longer than it was is a bad thing
No, that's only a good thing. Imaishi deliberately structured it to capture the feel of a long, epic series, but in a tightly bundled 2 cour show. That was what he did Gurren Lagann before, what he did with KLK then, and what he's starting to do with Space Patrol Luluco now. It's his style and he's very good at it.

>the animation is bad
No one's praising the animation. It's objectively below average. It's just what could be worked with utilising the low budget and a small amateur staff that the show had. But the stylised visuals and direction still make it aesthetically appealing to many people. I'm sorry you felt otherwise in your subjective opinion.

>characters magically getting new powers is bad
Oka-
>Gurren Lagann was good
No. Literally every single fight in Gurren Lagann is Simon getting new powers through Spiral Bullshit in order to win. I know that was what the show was going for, the entire premise of Spiral Energy being that if you believe enough it will give you the power to win. But you can't criticise KLK for doing it too if you're perfectly fine with Gurren Lagann doing it. And besides all of that, one of the best things about KLK was seeing Ryuuko figure out how to use her new powers to win. Go watch her fights with the Elite Four in the middle of the show again. In each, she uses a new power in a creative way that required her to think on her feet, which in turn made it still feel like she deserved the victory. Although her suddenly powering up was bullshit, the fact that it was still her quick wits which allowed her to win.
>>
>>140983059
>HorribleSubs
>not supporting fansubs
kill yourself my man
>>
>>140987085
Also, you seem to be under the impression that Gurren Lagann and KLK were by the same studio. They weren't. Gurren Lagann is Gainax, KLK is Trigger. They share the same director, Hiroyuki Imaishi, but that's as far as the similarity goes.
>>
At this rate a hugbox is better than this. Every thread is just shitpost after shitpost. It's giving migranes for christ sake.
>>
Why is /a/ all over Trigger lately?
>>
>>140990339
They have two good and highly discussable shows airing this season.
>>
File: 1417826637347.jpg (65 KB, 378x444) Image search: [Google]
1417826637347.jpg
65 KB, 378x444
>>140990407
Kiznaiver and Luluco, right? Well, I don't see why people is pushing so hard into shittalking KLK and Trigger because of those two shows, they really are both good shows in comparison to the rest of this season.
>>
>>140990021
Written and directed and by the same people.
>>
>>140990572
It's just the same old shit.
>someone praises something
>someone criticises it to be ciontrarian
But on a larger scale. Right now, it's
>many people praising Trigger for having two good shows airing
>many people criticise Trigger, using KLK, the only show by them they've seen, to be contrarian
>>
>>140990572
>a season that has Kabaneri, Jojo, Kaitou Joker, Bungou Straight Dogs, Unicorn and MY hero academia. All miles better than triggershit

Ok anon.
>>
>>140990736
I wonder if you liked TTGL, or just hated because it was "triggershit".
>>
>>140990810
TTGL was extremely good, too bad they took the easy road and decided to capitalize on the MLP audience with every show after that. Little Witch Academia is the 2nd best tho.
>>
File: JUSTICE IS OVER.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE IS OVER.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>140982701
Trigger is doing AOTS this season with using only 7 minutes per week.
I'd say they're pretty based.
>>
>>140990736
Not him but
Kabaneri started off good, has gone more downhill with each episode as the animation gets less impressive and more QUALITY ridden, the main female lead is revealed to be a complete and utter mary sue, the cliched forced drama regarding dead family members we know nothing about sets in, and the show's edgy theme of the survival of the fittest starts to appear.
JoJo is just a straight adaptation of a shit battle shounen manga with very simple animation and unimpressive visuals.
Joker Game is mediocre af. The whole psychological thriller genre is oversaturated and should've died out long ago. The only thing it had going for it was its setting, and it isn't even utilising it. Most the scenes are set in environments you can find in any show set in modern day Japan, and are presented with the most boring visual direction possible.
Stray Dogs is better than any of the shows mentioned so far, because it doesn't take itself too seriously, and thus isn't afraid to do cool and creative shit with its designs, settings and fights. But it still has pretty flat 1 dimensional characters, a sterotypical set up, a predictable story, and overused "jokes" more stale than year old bread.
Not watching Unicorn or Hero, but they don't look that great either.
>>
>>140990810
>trigger is gainax meme
>>
>>140989947
There's a fansub for Luluco called GJM and they take most of the translation from HS/CR anyway.
>>
>>140991209
>he main female lead is revealed to be a complete and utter mary sue, the cliched forced drama regarding dead family members we know nothing about sets in, and the show's edgy theme of the survival of the fittest starts to appear.
>JoJo is just a straight adaptation of a shit battle shounen manga
>this is what trigger fags actually believe
Amazing
>>
>>140982701
Trigger is a kind of wild card, you never know what they gonna make but you bet it's gonna be interesting and worth checking out. Creativity is their strenght, while execution is kinda sloppy sometimes, its a good studio overall.
>>
>>140982701
>meme x
Fuck off, /v/.
>>
>>140991365
They've made two at best three things worth looking at. Everything else has been bad to worse.
>>
>>140991317
Dude, nice argument. You've really changed my mind. I can now see how all the objectively true statements I made about Kabaneri were totally wrong, and that JoJo is the greatest story every told.
>>
>>140991593
Glad I could help. Please share the good news with your friends.
>>
>>140991577
Given that they've only made 7 things, 3 out of 7 isn't even that bad.
>>
>>140987085
>It seems some parts of the series were written as though it were made to be thirteen episodes long

maybe because it literally was
>>
>>140990886
>decided to capitalize on the MLP audience

what the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>140991642
It is when their good things have been good inspite glaring flaws, their bad things are atrocious, attempts to repeat good things have failed and their animation is fucked unless they get paid more than they're worth by kikestarter dropkicks.
>>
>>140987085
>complains about KLK's pacing
>likes "random pointless timeskips" TTGL
>>
>>140982701
>meme studios
Fuck off, underage memer.
>>
Production I.G is the confirmed patrician studio
>>
>>140983016
That anon is unnecessarily fellating shaft, but you have to admit that their backgrounds are a pretty good workaround for a studio that is otherwise incompetent at animation or drawing
>>
>>140987716
Space Patrol Luluco.
>>
>>140991209
>more QUALITY ridden
Take your bias elsewhere. The show is still gorgeous and has no signs of QUALITY anywhere yet.
>>
File: 1377747757.jpg (15 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1377747757.jpg
15 KB, 550x550
>>140982701
>meme studios
How is this anime studio an idea that spreads from person to person? Is calling things a meme the new meme?
>>
>>140992007
Turtles, man
>>
>>140991970
Luluco is just imaishi relying on other's successful works instead doing something original again.
>>
>>140991970
Potentially. First episode was fucking shit but it has picked up. Last episode was really lack luster too but the ones in-between that were fine.
I wouldn't call it good but I wouldn't call it bad either. I would call it good seasonal.
If it weren't airing I wouldn't bother with it. Given that there's only a few good things per season you're doomed to pick up shit and so your standards drop to be realistic.
Luluco is a strong seasonal show but borderline when it comes to marathon and or archival watching.

We'll have to see how it develops.
>>
File: 1461409089502.png (240 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461409089502.png
240 KB, 500x500
>mfw people are just giving trigger more publicity on /a/ regardless of their opinions

keep it up guys, complaining will surely ruin them
>>
Trigger is by and large shit but atleast they have the right idea by saying they want to be like GodAni
>>
File: 1462057382206.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462057382206.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>140982701
>Why does memesite's users love meme studios?
good question
>>
>>140992161
>thinking western opinions matter to the nips one way or the other
Good attempt at a defence but no cigar.
>>
What's it with Imaishi and guns
>>
>>140992314
he's an ameriboo
>>
File: 45343234225.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
45343234225.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>140992227
they certainly matter to imaishi, at the very least. hes a hardcore westaboo
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (44 KB, 264x282) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
44 KB, 264x282
>>140992195
>Trigger
>colorful jumpy animation with action and generally good plot
>Shitani
>polished good art and generally calm animation with shitty SoL plot
They aren't doing a very good job if that's what they're going for.
And that's a good thing.
>>
>>140987085
>timeskips are bad pacing

do you even know what pacing means you faggot?
KLK had great pacing.
>>
File: 1450118350627.jpg (193 KB, 881x675) Image search: [Google]
1450118350627.jpg
193 KB, 881x675
>>140992529
>plotfags
Kyoani's narratives are leagues better than Triggers, and Gainax by extension
>>
>>140992401
That would merely mean the shitposting is hurting his feelings.
>>
>>140992897
>and Gainax by extension
stop this meme
>>
>it's a Trigger triggers /a/ episode

LIKE POTTERY
I
K
E

P
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
Behead those who speak ill of Trigger
>>
>>140992897
I can't really take kyoanifags seriously with posts like these.
>>
>>140993698
Welcome to how it feels for us. Kyoanifags are to Triggerfags what Triggerfags are to quality posters
>>
>>140982877
Holy shit, never spew your completely uninformed garbage over this board ever again. The absolute pile of scum that is P.A. Works can't even compare to J.C. Staff and I don't know how you could possibly confuse the two.

>>140983330
>reading right to left
>>
File: MSA_Abenobashi1-08.jpg (58 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
MSA_Abenobashi1-08.jpg
58 KB, 720x404
>>140982750

I piss on your memes.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>140992027
It's turtles all the way down.
>>
>>140982701
Why do newfags think slapping "meme" to anime related things gives some kind meaning?
>>
File: Fuckyou.png (560 KB, 1928x1400) Image search: [Google]
Fuckyou.png
560 KB, 1928x1400
>>140996720
>could have top tier brown butt
>ruined by imaishi's shit tier character designs
>>
>>140986832
What net value are you talking about?
The characters are more fleshed out it K-on than in Bebop, I liked the concept behind them but they rarely got any focus so it didn't really pan out, at least not enough for me to care in the end anyways unlike K-on.
The animation in K-on is better but that can simply be chalked down to them being made almost a decade apart and Kyoani being Kyoani.
The plot in Bebop is better but solely because there is no real "plot" to speak of in K-on.
I've rewatched K-on more times than Bebop, 3 vs 1 so the former has more rewatch value for me if that matters.

So yes I prefer K-on above Bebop and that's going to bother you for whatever reason.
>>
>>140982701
>one of those people who slaps meme on anything they don't like
>>
>>140997655
>The characters are more fleshed out it K-on than in Bebop

Are you retarded anon? What part of that moe garbage had anything like decent characterization that wasn't just tired character archetypes shoved into 14 year old girls?
>>
>>140998151
Perhaps you should watch it and find out for yourself.
>>
>>140998151
t. Someone who's never seen K-on.
>>
>>140983166
I honestly wish Hiro would make an anime studio board so that the studiofags would be banished there and be forced to endure each another.
>>
File: hiroani.jpg (80 KB, 586x414) Image search: [Google]
hiroani.jpg
80 KB, 586x414
>>140999555
/a/ is the studio board and KinoAni is king

Hiro agreed don't bother him about it
>>
>>140999359
K-on is shit
t. someone who dropped it halfway because it's absolute garbage
>>
>>140999665
Good. If Hiroyuki likes that studio, then the chances for an anime studio board is actually more than 0%. Still less than 1%, but since he makes test boards all the time, there is genuine hope that we can perhaps get rid of studiofags.
>>
>>140991209
>K-On! 2.0 is mediocre af. The whole vute girls doing cute things genre is oversaturated and should've died out long ago. The only thing it had going for it was its setting, and it isn't even utilising it. Most the scenes are set in environments you can find in any show set in modern day Japan, and are presented with the most boring visual direction possible
Fuck off. No genre need to be killed off.
>>
>>140999874
Studiofags and seiyuufags.
>>
>>140999874
He'll probably just rename /a/ to /a/ - Kyoani
>>
>>141000022
But your greentext is correct. Moe SoLs and psychological thrillers are both completely oversatured to the point where none of them do anything original anymore, they just recycle the same old shit over and over. It would be way better of studios just stopped making the, and focused on creating new genres.
>>
>>140991075
It's anime of multiple seasons, on account of season 2 already airing
>>
>>140997655
>can simply be chalked down to [...] Kyoani being Kyoani
So what? If a studio consistently makes better animation than average, it means that there's no merit to it? K-on is better animated, period. It doesn't matter if it's "the usual", it's still better. "Uh, you know, the Mona Lisa is a good painting but eh that's just Da Vinci being Da Vinci, so it doesn't impress me". It's almost as if working hard to be good and get recognition will do the opposite.
>>
>>140999717
Well maybe when you turn 18 it will be more to your liking then.
>>
>>141003464
>hurr my animu is for adults you wouldn't understand!
Embarassing.
>>
>>140982983
Shaft is just lazy & got lucky with pornogatari.
They always use this lazy formula (flat crappy CGI, slide show, & manual drawing) since Pani Poni Dash (followed by HS & SZS), and nothing special happen about those anime.
Arakawa Under the Bridge is the only good adaptation shaft ever made, IMO.
>>
>>140982701
Trigger can be described with:
>MUH OVER THE TOP ACTION AND POWER UPS
>MUH LAZY SLIDESHOWS, ARE WE FUNNY GUYS?
>>
>>141006116
What about
>MUH ANIPLEX
?
>>
To me it seems like they're never able to come up with cool stories that deliver, only cool potential settings that invariably turn crappy. They've always got the style side of things down at least. I just wish someone with a good head for directing worked there so they could make great anime again.
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.