[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I figure his sister will come back later. I mean her regeneration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: How does he have hair.jpg (201 KB, 728x1210) Image search: [Google]
How does he have hair.jpg
201 KB, 728x1210
I figure his sister will come back later. I mean her regeneration didn't really go anywhere, all things considered it was a pointless power. She'll probably "regenerate" from death. Not to mention the whole baby thing came out of left field and went no where.

She's definitely coming back later.
Anyway, Fire Punch thread.
>>
>mangafox
Fuck off.
>>
>>140981033
It's 4am and I googled it. I just want to talk about chinese comics.
>>
>mangafox
>>
>>140980934
Her regen is hundreds if not thousands of times slower than his. It took him 8 years. If she didn't really die, I guess he can see her in a few millenia.
>>
>>140981127
>Took him 8 years

No no, it just took him that long to get used to feeling like he was burning alive constantly. He was regenerating nearly instantly. I mean the manga makes it out like we'll assume their regeneration works the same way, just with hers being slower. I figure they could be different and she'll just fucking come back to life.
>>
I honestly think it works better as one shot.
>>
>mangafox
>>
>>140981212
Where will the story even go? He's an immortal fire skeleton with the ultimate offense and defense. What can even beat him?
>>
>mangafox
>>
>>140981184
One thing I found pretty funny about this sister, is that it may be her brothers fault her regeneration sucked in the first place. He kept "training" his power since he was using it non-stop, but since he never let his sister use it, she ended up getting fucked over after getting badly injured.

She's obviously coming back, but it's going ot be fun figuring out how they'll use that.
>>
>>140981266
Well it's a revenge story so he has to go get revenge.
>>
>>140981334
What is fire guy even going to do to him? Set him on double fire? Niggas fucked
>>
>>140981358
One thing I've learned from reading comics is that having a power doesn't always make you immune to it.
>>
>>140981377
But he's already on fire. He doesn't have the power, he's surrounded by it. I doubt fire guy will be immune to Fire Punch, but how is fire guy going to hurt Fire Punch? Hit him with a fucking stick? ez final boss
>>
>>140981429
Oh, I get what you mean. Well, they can do this:

-Fire guy gets stronger, now his fire disintegrates people completely
-He's a jobber, and the MC just Punishers his way through the command ladder
-Fire guy realized he did wrong and is now a good guy, so the MC wants to kill him, but is conflicted since he's now doing the right thing.
>>
>>140981473
I guess that third one makes a bit of sense, but would be a bit far fetched considering he suffered for 8 years. Fire guy will probably just be a catalyst that pushes him to take out the witch anyway.
>>
If MC learned how to isolate the flames to a specific part of his body then why hasn't he done so then chop it off?
>>
>>140981566
because he wants vengeance. he'd be powerless to get it without the flames. did you miss the entire point?
>>
>mangafox
>>
>>140981646

>unilimited regeneration
>powerless

That shit doesn't fly. There's a slew of stuff he can get away with just having insane regeneration.
>>
>>140981033
>>140981079
>>140981233
>>140981294
>>140981729
stop advertising it further
>>
>>140981304
Sounds plausible
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.