[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one girl be so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12
How can one girl be so perfect?
>>
>draw a boy
>call it a girl
>becomes best girl
Why don't they do this more?
>>
>>140961678
Then it wouldn't be as special.

Who am I kidding, I wish every girl was like that.
>>
She was a complete whore
>>
>Everybody's doing it for the money
>only selected based on their grades and looks

Yeesh.
>>
uguu
>>
The best Haruhi
>>
File: Ouran High.jpg (167 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ouran High.jpg
167 KB, 1600x600
Haruhi was fucking hot with short hair, sadly I hated her personality. She just had the personality of dry toast, I understand she had to be mature for her age compared to the other characters but being the main girl in the show it was boring to watch her. She thought everyone around her was retarded, and also the sexual tension between her and Tamaki was cringeworthy. Actually fuck it, it wasn't even between Tamaki but most of the Host Club. I didn't want to admit she might be a slut but my god, I could easily imagine her fooling around with all of them.

You remember the arc/scene where her and Hikaru(Or was it Kaoru) had like a cuddle session in the church because she was afraid of thunder? And one of the twins had a HUGE crush on her, like I'm talking he loved her just as much as Tamaki. Haruhi was oblivious to a lot of shit going on around her, like I love her to death but being oblivious with the personality of dry toast is just a horrible combination.

She is still super cute though, I love her.
>>
KISS
KISS
FALL IN LOVE
>>
I want to suck her dick.
>>
BIGAKU
>>
File: SaHa_Fujioka_Haruhi_04[1].png (603 KB, 1086x1581) Image search: [Google]
SaHa_Fujioka_Haruhi_04[1].png
603 KB, 1086x1581
Slutty Haruhi is best Haruhi
>>
File: ChTgty-U4AAFNq4.png (74 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
ChTgty-U4AAFNq4.png
74 KB, 600x750
>>
File: ChObvBBUoAA9eK2.png (124 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
ChObvBBUoAA9eK2.png
124 KB, 600x750
>>
File: 1439086500656.jpg (15 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1439086500656.jpg
15 KB, 556x561
>>140962785
I just like the time when the glasses guy was like "I can rape you any time I want y'know"
>>
>>140962785

This anime is what got me into anime so it will always be special to me, even if the MC was boring I never felt like this since I didn't have any background on anime in the first place.
Maybe if I rewatch it now I'll see it's not that great but I want it to stay that way so I won't.
>>
>>140962785
If Haruhi cared about sex she would have totally banged the entire host club. That's be Ouran's real life version.
>>
>>140962785
>She thought everyone around her was retarded, and also the sexual tension between her and Tamaki was cringeworthy
>boring
I'm confused
You can't between the line?
Out of all the early and late 2000s shoujo I have read, Haruhi is the only female lead that doesn't buy the damsel in distress attitude toward the main guy. Her development is slow but it certainly is more unique than other shoujo female lead. At least her undecisiveness ended fast unlike most shoujo, and her romance development polished her personality better than before. You can call her a dry toast ,but I like that bluntness and down to earth attitude of her because it's certainly a nice change in character. She was really cute in the last arc, after she found out her first love.
>>
>>140964858
read between the line*
>>
>>140962785
She was like 15 and didn't care about banging the host club, she only wanted to keep her scholarship. You realized she never wanted to be a host in the first place? but she changed and learned to love her friends and actually found true love as well.
Haruhi's romantic development was slow but good, in the manga Hikaru confesses to her and instead of being an oblivious cunt, she rejected him because she couldn't like him like that in the first place. She was slow with Tamaki because Tamaki was always a guy out of her league in lots of ways, she never thought she'd like someone like him. There's also that thing going on with Tamaki that he had this trauma about losing his family again, but in the end they got together and he was actually a really cool guy.
>>
File: badassmanlyanimereviewer.png (1 MB, 1254x1348) Image search: [Google]
badassmanlyanimereviewer.png
1 MB, 1254x1348
>>
>>140962785
If I had to sit through your headcanon, I'd hate this show too.
>>
>>140968161
What exactly do you mean by "Headcanon" I only told you how I saw the series, and how I say Haruhi's character in general.
>>
>>140961504
>girl
>>
>>140962785
She's supposed to be like a female Kyon, she's supposed to be a boring character, that's kinda what makes her endearing in a strange way.
>She thought everyone around her was retarded
That's because they are. She's surrounded by spoiled, immature children where she's basically the only normal one. That's how the average viewer is supposed to project themselves through the MC so the show can make fun of rich people.
>>
File: 1267320905682.png (249 KB, 580x550) Image search: [Google]
1267320905682.png
249 KB, 580x550
>>140962197
Androgyny is the one true path.
>>
>>140961504
>How can one girl be so perfect?
She is the audience insert for fujos. Except she like, you know, has actual redeeming qualities that people would want to be like in their fantasies, rather than the dickless betas that are male-inserts.
>>
File: kyoyaandharuhi.png (205 KB, 402x420) Image search: [Google]
kyoyaandharuhi.png
205 KB, 402x420
Kyoya was the best for Haruhi.
>>
File: 1358363127604.jpg (120 KB, 659x548) Image search: [Google]
1358363127604.jpg
120 KB, 659x548
>>140969333
I want to fuck her so bad, and then cum all over that face.
>>
>>140966637
>>
>>140971731
I can't know why, but for some reason I just love short hair on girls, it's so sexy. And Haruhi's hair is just the perfect length, I just want to run my fingers through her hair and pull her head closer to mine.
>>
>>140971231
Bossanova was the best for her after Tamaki
>>
Nekozawa was the best boy.
Not best for Haruhi, granted, just best.
>>
>>140966637
This fucking guy was the best.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.