[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Bleach up until the end of SS the GOAT shounen series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is Bleach up until the end of SS the GOAT shounen series?
>>
No Bleach at it's best is a poor man's YYH.
>>
>>140948286
SS arc is God tier but I honestly think every shonen has an amazing arc that stands out.
>>
>>140948792
You know, I agree.

For all the other crap they have, every "popular" shonen has at least one excellent arc that defines the series in a lot of people's minds and caused them to become popular in the first place.

Naruto has the Chuunin Exams, One Piece has Alabasta (and Arlong Park and CP9), HSDK has the Ragnarok arc, Toriko has Ice Hell, Yu Yu Hakusho has the Dark Tournament, etc
>>
If you've seen 20 anime, it's undoubtedly in the top 21.
>>
>>140948972
If you've seen 100 anime, you know 99 were just absolute garbage
>>
>>140949241
if only 1% of all anime are any good, that means there's just like 100 or so shows anyone ever needs to watch, right? Just that top 1%?
>>
>>140949355
>there's just like 100 or so shows anyone ever needs to watch

100 is being generous. Maybe like 50 at best.
>>
>>140949794
you might be underestimating the sheer number of anime that exist. I was just going off of the idea that the top 1% are worth it.

in actuality there's really only a few dozen shows anyone needs to watch, everything else is derivative shit. If you've seen over 100 anime it's a sign you have lost your standards and will watch anything at this point
>>
>>140948521
>poor man's

Your hobby is a poor man's hobby.
>>
>>140948915
>>140948792
funny enough jojo most famous part is one of the shittier ones
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.