[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tatami galaxy references in my kiss navel also sonozaki is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gkgz.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gkgz.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1080
>tatami galaxy references in my kiss navel
also sonozaki is CUTE. will she cuck the red haired girl for the rest of the anime?
>>
File: Tenga local man yells at sky.jpg (80 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
Tenga local man yells at sky.jpg
80 KB, 700x520
>>140947677
Most likely, but I still hope Kacchon will go back to his former self and finally accept Chidori.

how delusional am i? ;_;
>>
>>140949633
0% chance of happening.

She's got a shot at winning the Tengabowl though
>>
>>140949633
be honest sonozaki is literally esdeath without being hitler as much

her tits are not as big but who cares
>>
>>140947677
So what do you think the gomorins are? I just assumed they were people in costumes like the big-headed mascot things they had the police dress up in in Psycho-pass, but I could also see them being some sort of weird genetic experiment that has something to do with their nebulous scheme, whatever it is.
>>
>>140947677

The funniest part is how Blue isn't even trying. She just shows up and White follows her like a lost pup
>>
>>140947677
Colored eyelashes are the best thing ever, I want to lick Sonozaki's.
>>
>tsun bitch getting rejected like she deserves

Okada is love, Okada is life
>>
>tfw Okada is going to pull another Okada on us and pair the least likely pairing in the end: Chidori x MC
>>
>>140950668
>not Honoka x MC
Both of them have experienced someone else dying, they're obviously written for each other.
>>
>>140950668
>the least likely pairing
>not Honoka/Nico
>>
>>140951122
>not school counselor x gomorin
>>
>>140951272
>not gomorin x one of the bully
>>
>>140950349
Literally revealed this episode.

They're all people working for the project.
>>
>>140951385
But why do they wear the costume?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.