[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big Order Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
What does /a/ think of this show?
>>
Very bad CGI for the "stand" rip-offs that look very jarring and out of place compared to everything else.

The needless serialization of the wires and nail when the MC mind controls/dominates a women. Especially when it's not present in the source material, and it's been shown that he doesn't do it to men, or a need part dominate people.

The premise is extremely retarded,
Fairy: "I'm some fairy that's grants wishes for people!",
MC-kun: "I want to rule the world!", Fairy: "OK here's the power to dominate everyone on the planet."
*Destroys half the planet*
MC-kun:"Wah having this power sucks"
Fairy: "OK i'll make it weaker for no reason other than so the story isn't just over in a singe chapter."
MC-kun:"Thanks bitch fairy now to save my sister who'll die soon."
Professional Jobber crew: :No worries MC we've frozen time within her body so the disease can't kill her anymore"
>>
File: 1462107886210.jpg (244 KB, 1100x500) Image search: [Google]
1462107886210.jpg
244 KB, 1100x500
>>
File: 1461974614412.jpg (461 KB, 1100x500) Image search: [Google]
1461974614412.jpg
461 KB, 1100x500
>>
It's fun.
>>
Man, I must have dropped the manga pretty quickly. I thought bunny-girl pregnancy shenanigans were much later on.

>>140943542

I think it's fairly enjoyable if you approach it as a comedy. Did anyone
>>
>>140946013

Fuck. "Did anyone" make a webm of not-Yuno dying to the traps over and over again in the corridor?
>>
File: 1446590819558.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446590819558.webm
3 MB, 640x360
It's shit but I enjoy it.
>>
File: titta.jpg (175 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
titta.jpg
175 KB, 1440x900
just read the manga the other day... had a lot of potential but the MC is major dumb level. Has an amazing power. Never uses it. Still kinda like it, writer seems like a schizo. The OAV has pretty good too.
>>
>>140946184
Holy shit, this is retarded, but somehow I like it.
>>
Makes Mirai Nikki look less trash. I kinda regret that it won't probably get second season considering how dumb this show is, I wanted to see eyepatch guy animated too.
>>140944394
Saved
>>
Can we stop calling Rin Yuno 2.0? She has different personality, tsun, dumb and naughty. Yuno was rather chill or full yandere mode in comparision.
I like Rin more by the way.
>>
>>140943429
Is like watching Code Geass, but instead of a charismatic, competent and hilarious MC like Lelouch that actually uses his powers in creative ways, we get a mini edgelord that is borderline retarded. Doesn´t help that the side cast is terrible shit characters, and no, rehashing the designs from his previous work is not okay. 1/10, had promise, squandered and thrown to the gutter.
>>
File: RWB.png (1 MB, 1446x1600) Image search: [Google]
RWB.png
1 MB, 1446x1600
>>140947031
Nah faggot, is copy pasted. Rin is just generally more useless than Yuno. So she is actually worse.
>>
>>140946184

This. It's fun to watch, it's in my top five this season.
>>
Mirai Nikki was funnier
>>
Top tier ED. Lyrics are from the yandere's point of view which is fun.
>>
>>140943429
I can't watch this show while sober
>>
Remember that big order is a grotesque anime.
>>
Anyone having the webm of Rin getting rekt by the traps?
>>
>>140943429
The sound track is fucking awesome.
>>
Is this any good?
>>
>>140957231
It's fantastic.
>>
>>140943429
hate his VA doesnt really fit him
>>
>>140946184
this really shouldnt turn me on but it does....i think i have a problem
>>
>>140957231
Ep 1 was awesome but they should have stuck with that vibe. (oh shit, they are after me and its a yandere! vibe) they have moved it to something else and im not sure if i can stay with it.
>>
>>140943429
Maybe it's just because I know what to expect now, but it seems like Mirai Nikki was trying to be a Death Note-style thriller and failed at that because the author isn't smart enough, where with Big Order he's learned his lesson and just says "fuck it, we're going full retard" right from the first chapter. He knows his only strength is cute crazy bitches so the supernatural stuff is just an excuse for that.

So basically >>140946184 and >>140946345
>>
>>140943429

It's a comedy.
>>
>>140946184
Ok, so MC is trying to take over the world and this girl has the best mechanic to accomplish the task. This is the start of a clone army if i have ever see one
>>
This show is so fucking atrocious.

I love it.
>>
>>140943613
/v/ needs to stop this.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.