[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people love the Artificial Human & Cell arcs so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_o5n315BjtJ1tjn5uuo1_1280.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1744) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5n315BjtJ1tjn5uuo1_1280.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1744
Why do people love the Artificial Human & Cell arcs so much?
>>
>>140931278

Because cyborgs were cool villians, better then that pink goo called Buu.
>>
>>140931638
>sword trunks
>piccolo semi relevant
>tien semi relevant
>android 18 a cute
>had all the other misc characters from DB and DBZ together in the arc playing their own parts
>kid gohan > adult gohan
>>
>>140931278
Interest that after the space faring alien villains the next set of villains were Earth made?
>>
>>140931278
>remember that time Piccolo was the ref in that fight against the Androids?
>>
after finally leaving namek, they had to convince themselves it was worth it
>>
>>140931278
because freezer is a manlet faggot and buu is just retarded.
>>
>>140932642
>because freezer is a manlet faggot
This insecurity
>>
File: file.png (4 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4 MB, 2500x2500
HEY GUYS
>>
>>140931278
>future Trunks
>18
>earthling vilain being relevant
>God!Piccolo
>time room
>ssj1 perfection
>ssj2 Gohan
>no Goku screentime
>Goku dead
>Vegeta development
>>
>>140931278
Because it's perfect.
>>
>>140931278
Who cares? Those people have shit taste or retarded. Like these anons >>140931638
>>140932454
>>
>>140931278
People like every arc of Dragon Ball because it's a masterpiece epic.
>>
The only things I didn't enjoyed was how useless Future Trunks was in terms of fighting(except against P.Cell) when he was pretty badass when he appeared.
Vegeta on that saga wasnt as good as Saiyan Vegeta or early Namek saga. And he was pretty annoying with his super saiyan pride.
Piccolo was pretty good, until "saiyans only" when Nigga Cell appeared making Piccolo useless from that point.
But overall was fine, it has great moments with Piccolo, Tenshinhan with the "triangle paradox", Goku vs Cell, Gohan's transformation, fucking MrSatan, Yamcha being a cheerleader with Chaos, Future Trunks story and its conclusion. 16, 17 and 18 were fine and change of pace and just chilling around wile trying to find Waldo/Wally. Perfect Cell was the perfect end-boss game after Freeza because he was a being of cell of the fucking best fighters in universe until that point with a kid fulfilling his role and potential. And Imperfect Cell was pretty creepy when absorbing people like that

The problem was that original anime made it seem bad with all those fillers. Manga was better, even Kai was.
>>
File: stupidity hurts my head.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stupidity hurts my head.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>140933605
>The only things I didn't enjoyed was how useless Future Trunks was in terms of fighting(except against P.Cell) when he was pretty badass when he appeared.
>>
>>140933190
>being this butthurt that people have different opinions.
>>
>>140931278
Because there is not much to shit on about the Android and Cell Games.
>>
>>140931278
because those people are idiots who think DB should dark and serious and like that faggot future trunks even though he as much personality as a bucket of paint.
>>
>>140935082
>because those people are idiots who think DB should dark and serious
DB comedy is garbage though. Gintama is better.
>>
>>140931278
Because super saiyan wank.
>>
File: Cannone_Speciale_Junior.jpg (183 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Cannone_Speciale_Junior.jpg
183 KB, 1280x960
first arc best arc

also DB >>>> DBZ
>>
>>140931278
Super saiyan 2 gohan, future trunks and piccolo getting a fight
>>
>>140931278
Because other characters were relevant to an extent, and Goku was absent through like half the story.
>>
>>140935434
>DB a comedic anime with shonen aspects writen by an amazing comedic manga writer
>DBZ a shonen that creator wanted to end after the first arc but nobody would let him
Tell me again why people like DBZ
>>
>>140934930
>being this butthurt that people have shit opinions.
Yep

>>140935082
>>140935119
You two are both retarded and have shit taste especially the faggot who like the Jpn version of Family guy.

>>140935549
>anime
Fuck off animefag
>>
>>140935549
but manga DBZ is good
>>
It's just better.

Toriyama absolutely fails at comedy, and there's only so many 'poop', 'fart' and 'dick/pee' jokes I can laugh about, and I horribly find stupid the whole 'Silly Guy Is Secretly Super Strong", thing he adores.

His best shit was always the darker, desperate story-lines, with a tinge of humor sidelining everything.Though now as an adult, I can see that the apex of DBZ as a complete storyline was up to Gohan going SSJ2 .

Gohan finally surpassing his father, achieving all that potential; all that build up as the son of Goku, that was also trained his rival, Piccollo?

That's like storytelling 101 passing the torch shit; and I liked it a lot.

Then DBZ just...continued.
>>
>>140935678
Then...Super.
>>
>>140931278
The android part is boring as fuck, probably the worst part of DBZ.
The Cell saga only gets interesting after the second form.
>>
>>140935822
Yeah, I dont even think about DBGT a lot or Super, or for that matter, the Buu Saga.

They're fun in their own way, I suppose, but the storyline completely derailed Gohan's 'passing the torch' theme. Then Goku took back the torch, went SSJ3, and Gohan's never even been able to match up to either Goku or Vegeta since then- he was given a powerup , which then was promptly forgotten by Toriyama in GT and in Super.

Gohan cant even go SSJ2 anymore!
>>
>>140935594
>especially the faggot who like the Jpn version of Family guy
Wow, the manchildren is strong in this one. Explain to me how is Gintama the Family guy of the Nips.
Also;
>Family guy
>bad
You're also a hipster on an anonymous image board. Good job.
>>
>>140935594
>>being this butthurt that people have shit opinions.
Sometime you just gotta admit that you are wrong.
>>
>>140935594
>Jpn version of Family guy.
Is that supposed to be a bad thing? This fucking board I swear.
>>
>>140935822
Is this Gohan strong? Or does he job hard like in Buu.
>>
>>140936516
It's fan art. Gohan is training with Piccolo right now
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v18-121.jpg (1 MB, 2037x3056) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v18-121.jpg
1 MB, 2037x3056
God the retarded Gohan "fans" are back
>>
Generally people who like Dragon Ball like the Cell Saga. People who hate Dragon Ball don't like it.
>>
>>140936691
Gohanfags are always on /a/. It's just they moved on from DBZ onto newer series.
>>
>>140931278
Because its science meaning its awesome.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.