[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Date a Live Mukuro Planet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 25
File: 12.png (491 KB, 580x822) Image search: [Google]
12.png
491 KB, 580x822
Chapter 3 of vol 14 has been translated. This one has some shocking revelations.
>>
>>140841469
Chapter 3 - New Wings

“What's going on with the image?!”
Kotori’s shout echoed throughout the command room, but to no avail, as Mukuro’s
image on both the screen and Shidou's goggles vanished in the miscellaneous
electromagnetic waves.
“Error! The automatic video camera isn't responding!”
“Kuh…did Michael seal it?”
Kotori recollected the moments before the footage and sound were cut off. Mukuro had stuck
her tongue out towards Kotori at that time. Hearing her words, Shidou removed his earpiece.
“I… I want to…

Shidou squeezed out from his now parched throat while tightly grasping his fist. But it was
too late. Mukuro was already gone.
The mission to save Spirits had been initiated under Ratatoskr’s request; nevertheless, there
was a feeling of hope that the Spirits could live a normal life. But have they ever lost their
futures due to Shidou intervening? His heart felt uneasy. His arsenal descended with a
clang.
“It hurts…” wept Shidou with a pained expression. He turned around towards his sister, a look of resignation was painted on his face.
“What now...Kotori…?”
“Why are you giving up just because you couldn't convince her?”
Kotori mocked condescendingly. She sat back onto her commander chair and gestured
Shidou to come over.
“Of course, her words aren't meaningless. But as meaningful as they are, abiding them won't
do any good”
True, Spirits were existences which needed to be saved. They represent natural disasters in
themselves; there was no reason to place them on Earth. But Shidou refused to accept such
an unjust fact.
“But if I just sit here and do nothing, wouldn't that be worse than trying to talk to her?”
Kotori fiddled with the guilty pleasure in her mouth and responded.
>>
>>140841575
“If only that was true. Didn't Mukuro also mention DEM? Humans are all virtually the same to
her. Even if we don't take care of her, DEM will.”
“Guuu….”
Shidou muttered in anguish. If he and the others were to cease coming into contact with
Spirits due to their danger, that'd be nothing but a cruel joke. There wasn't any difference
between that and Ratatoskr planning a physical attack. Realizing Shidou’s intention, Kotori
pointed her lollipop at him.
“Now that DEM is aware of Mukuro’s presence, they'll undoubtedly dispatch assassins to
murder her. If they succeed, her Sephira crystal would fall into Westcott’s hands. If they were
to fail, she would suspend the Earth’s motion. Although we don't know which, both outcomes
would spell the end of humanity.”
“When you put it that way…”
“The only way is for us to interact with Mukuro before she suffers another assault that's all
to it.”
Kotori’s words slapped some sense into her brother's mind.
“Aah, that's how it is… Sorry I wasn't thinking clearly.”
“Good. I can understand how you feel.”
Shidou could sense that too. Under the present circumstances, DEM couldn't simply ignore
Mukuro. But that alone didn't contradict what she said.
If only DEM didn't exist.
If only we could lessen Mukuro’s burdens.
Kotori reached a conclusion. As if she perceived Shidou’s opinion, Kotori continued while
staring into the distance.“
...Keep in mind. The Spirits that you saved by your own hand, at least they can stay here
and live a happy life.”
“Ah, thank you Kotori.”
Shidou suppressed his urges to hug his sister on the spot. Now was not the time to stop his
progress. Every single move they take henceforth could very well bring about serious
damage to the world.
“Yeah, we can do this.”
“Un. You're right.”
>>
>>140841662
At that moment, Reine emitted a dejected voice.

...That determination may not last long.

“Reine, what's the matter?” replied Kotori as she moved her line of sight.
“Take a look at this.

Reine motioned towards a statistical table on the monitor. It appeared to display Mukuro’s
happiness levels and mental state. Shidou couldn't help but take notice in an instant. The
reason was simple.
The numerical values showed in the chart indicated absolutely zero deviation. There were
only straight lines parallel to the abscissa and perpendicular to the ordinate.
“During Shin’s conversation with Mukuro, the monitor was connected continuously. Yet the
affection levels, happiness measurements, and every other parameter remained constant. It
looks like she wasn't joking when she said that she had sealed her heart.

“Wwha…?” Kotori widened her eyes in shock.
That was to be expected. To seal a Spirit’s power, it was a necessary prerequisite for Shidou
to kiss said Spirit. However, if the Spirit couldn't open the door to her heart, it was impossible
for Shidou to seal her.
Although Mukuro had spoken to him in such a manner, her impression of Shidou stayed
invariant. So far, he had been abhorred and detested by sorrowful Spirits before, but being
treated like that by a deadpan Spirit was a first. It'd be a hassle to seal Spirits if this were to
continue.
“Mukuro wields the angel Michael in the form of a key. You had witnessed one of its abilities
just now locking a target’s will. If she used that on her own heart, any external influence
would be rendered incapable of affecting her.

“Such a result… what should we—

As Shidou began to utter something depressing, whispers could be heard from outside the
door of the command headquarters.

...? What's that sound?”
Kotori made a suspicion as she resolutely approached the door.
>>
>>140841726
Kotori flung the door open the next instant. With a loud thud, the Spirits that were supposed
to wait in another room surged inside altogether.
“Ugaaah!”“Kyaaa!”
“Constriction. So heavy. Kaguya, you need to lose weight.

“Why should I!? It's not just me!”
Each and every one of them was entangled in a chaotic mess of bodies, sluggishly standing
up. Shidou, looking at the present situation, couldn't help but speak.
“Eeveryone…! What are you doing here?”
“Muuu...sorry. We didn't mean to eavesdrop…
” Tohka apologized dejectedly.
“It's not Tohkasan’s fault! Darling made us worry in these conditions!” accused Miku while
holding onto Tohka’s shoulders. The other Spirits nodded in agreement.
“You guys…”
Kotori gave a sigh and made a facepalm. Origami, who was looking straightforwardly,
moved her lips.
“Although we arrived halfway through, we still heard. There must be something we can do.”
Kotori covered her mouth in an *Oh* interjection. If possible, she'd like the Spirits to be as faraway from danger as possible. As if they figured out what Kotori had in mind, the Spiritsvociferated their opinions in quick succession.
“Won't the Earth be destroyed at this unwilling rate? I still want to read my favorite manga!”
“If Mukuro-san sees the beauty of this world, she wouldn't want to disrupt it! Please let us
lend a hand!”
“Everyone…”
Kotori was overwhelmed by the momentum and turned towards Reine for
advice.
“.....”
Reine made a ‘go with the flow’ expression. Kotori yielded and exhaled.

...Haah, I see. Alright, you can stay.

Having received Kotori’s permission, the Spirits’ faces lit up with determination.
“But this time, we can't win with Spirit power alone. If we can't boost her affection levels, we
won't be able to seal her. Plus her heart is firmly locked,

Kotori emphasized in a sincere tone.
“Enquiry. Is there any way to unlock Mukuro’s heart?”
>>
>>140841469
Thanks as always for posting this. Too bad not many people are interested.
>>
>>140841871
I'm lurking, but don't want to interrupt the post blocks.
>>
>>140841831
As Yuzuru questioned to Reine, everyone focused their attention to her.“
...Although it's uncertain whether it’ll work or not, there is one method.”
“There is?!!”
Tohka couldn't believe what she heard, the other Spirits too following suit. Reine emanated a
dispassionate aura.
“If her angel can lock her heart, then it can also unlock it. Mukuro has to use Michael once
again.”
“That…”
Shidou lamented from the recesses of his throat. What Reine said was all true.
Angels possess miraculous forms and appearances. To undo an effect caused by an angel,
its power must be used again. The problem was that, as its name states,
<Seal Removing
Lord> belonged to Mukuro. Due to her having sealed her heart, Shidou’s feelings and
intentions were unable to touch her. It was as if he was trying to open a treasure chest with
the key inside it.
Kaguya complacently puffed out her chest,
“Huhu, angels we have. I shall force her to open
her heart.”
“Doubt. Mukuro is in space. How will you go there?”
Yuzuru, her counterpart, gave a retorting remark.
“Uhh… well…”
“Right.”
As Kaguya tried to think of a comeback, Shidou pondered as well. Like Yuzuru said, the
location posed a problem too.
Shidou had employed a threedimensional projection to converse with Mukuro, blithely
thinking that it'd work. He didn't even have the means for step one.
However…
“Space….space huh…..”
Kotori brainstormed while playing with her lollipop until something popped up in her mind.
“The time is just right. Maybe there is a way.”
“Eh?”
Hearing her words full of selfconfidence, Shidou was mindblown.
>>
>>140841871
That's just what happens when you're left with the LN only.
Lurking, though.
>>
>>140841871
>>140841906
Actually, I'd appreciate if you interrupt more. Posting this with no cmments around makes me think it's pointless. Look forward to reading more of this chapter, DAL is getting good.
>>
Keep up the good work OP.
>>
>>140841907

——Total annihilation?!”
DEM Industries’ Japan branch’s communications room received a status report on the
satellite tracking of the airships, Ellen gave out a shocked, terrified voice. Within the dark
and gloomy space, there flickered a mere few lightemitting diodes of display screens that
dimly illuminated the room. Ellen moved towards a pitchblack corner, gazing fixedly at the
monitor which faintly resounded every now and then.“
...A fleet of three aerial warships and ninety Bandersnatches and not a single scratch on the
Spirit… plus the allout frenzied retaliation on the ground surface,”
The trembling voice came from one of her subordinates through the communication device.“
—Marvelous.”
Westcott’s commanding voice reverberated from the back of the room.
“I never expected the vanguard troops to defeat her, but this power… such magnificent
power… Excellent!”
As he continued his rumination, Ellen cast a glance at him askance, immersed in deep
thought.
Although the tracker satellite, Dectas•NUMBER, hadn't participated in the battle, its
assignment wasn't to capture the Spirit, but to clearly investigate the figure asleep amidst the
cosmos. That way, they could force her down to Earth.
However, this operation ended in failure, epic failure. Not only that, but the wreckage was
shot down as meteors worldwide. Ellen breathed out in displeasure. If this was to be the
outcome, they should’ve let Ellen go in the first place.
“Is the Spirit still at its previous coordinates?”
“Aaffirmative. The Spirit still remains under surveillance, but… I’m afraid it's preparing to
launch another counterattack.”
“Hmm…”
Ellen groaned quietly. She lifted her head and looked towards Westcott.“
—Ellen.”
Realizing her intention, Westcott severely nodded his head.
>>
>>140842059
“Ah, it'll be troublesome if holes keep being chiseled into DEM’s facilities. I’ll leave it to you
and Artemisia. I look forward to your results.”
“Yes, definitely,” answered Ellen briefly. She saluted and left the communications room.
——After Ellen exited.“
...About that, Managing Director Westcott,”
One of the wizards there called towards him with the utmost caution.
“Hm? What is it?”
“Is it really okay to let chief executive Mathers to go to space…?”
“Yes. Are you saying that my decision is mistaken?”
Westcott intently stared at the pitiful wizard, like a predator hunting its prey. The unfortunate
girl’s facial expression instantly paled, and she hurriedly shook her head in subordination.
“Nnno! Tthat's not what I meant! Will chief executive Mathers still fight when she finds out
about that thing…”
The wizard muttered in a feeble voice as Westcott shrugged his shoulders.
“Ah~, that's right. That's how it should be.”
Westcott uncovered his right hand and a black
levitating tome materialized,
<Beelzebub>.
As he shifted his vision to the manuscript, new
lines of words began to form about the recent Spirit and how to capture her.
“I expect a lot from you, Ellen. But for a long time, you wouldn’t want to avoid getting yourself bathed in blood from head to toe.”
Westcott finished as he indifferently let out a laugh.
>>
>>140842141
The muffled noise of rotating propellers and consecutive oscillations vibrated throughout
Shidou’s body and eardrums. His current location was not the command room of the
temporary subterranean facility under Tenguu city, but an enormous carrier helicopter. Of
course, he wasn't without company. In front of him was a long row of Spirits and Ratatoskr’s
crew.
“Naa, Kotori, where are we going?”Shidou interrogated the person in question, their commander. During the several hours in
route, Shidou and the other Spirits couldn't obtain any information and sat dumbfounded. Totell the truth, being taken anywhere had always felt rather anxious to him. The Spirits, suchas Tohka and Kaguya, who were riding such a huge helicopter as passengers for the first
time, took pleasure in it.
Although Kotori had noticed Shidou’s concern, she simply swayed the treat in her mouth.
“Sorry, but I can't reveal any details. Though I don't doubt you, but the place we're heading
to now is known to be Ratatoskr’s technological
center.”
“Will we find a method to reach Mukuro there?”
“Yeah. I think we should be arriving soon—”
A message was then broadcast inside the
aircraft.
“Commander, we're arriving at our destination. Please prepare for landing.”
“Ara, looks like there's a timer in my body.”
She then issued instructions to her crew.
After a few moments, the helicopter’s shaking came to a stop and its rear hatch sprang
open, accompanied with an electronic tone.
“Good work. This way please,”
The person who urged them seemed to be one of the staff members. Shidou and the others
blinked their eyes in confusion and chased after Kotori, who had already exited the aircraft.
“This place…”
Shidou did a quick sweep of his surroundings and pursed his eyebrows. The spaciousness
all around the helicopter had exceeded his expectations.
>>
>>140842238
Naturally, Shidou couldn't imagine the room precisely as he had never been there before,
but thought it was some sort of hangar. In front of him lay a gigantic wall which towered over
everything else in the commodious room. Shidou couldn't even get a glimpse of the ceiling
when he gazed upwards. There was a number of mechanics working on various kinds of
appliances and deployments, each occupied with their respective jobs.
“A warehouse…?”
“Well it's that sort of place. Follow me.”
Kotori gave that instruction with a tap of her boots. Afterwards, Ratatoskr’s crew ensued
behind her. For some reason, Shidou recalled a scene from a TV drama of a hospital
director’s consulting room.“Shidou, we should go too."
“Ah yeah.”
Heeding Tohka’s reminder, Shidou followed them. The other Spirits looked left and right, and
reached what looked like the entrance to the warehouse.
“Here it is,” said Kotori as she aimed her gaze at the others and placed her hand onto the
installation beside the door.
After a tiny beep was sounded, the large door started to unravel its hinges. The interior
shined onto their eyes blindingly.
“...This is…!” The Spirits behind Shidou were also stunned by the light.
“Uoohh…!”
“Kaka, I see. This may just work.”
“Uwaah~... What is this plaything?
Imouto-chan, can I take a picture for material? Just one!”
“Of course not. This is highly classified,” replied Kotori halfheartedly to the excited Nia.
Although her words were understandable, Shidou too thought the same way when he looked
at that for the first time. He inhaled deeply and stared at the object before him.
The door had broadened into a warehouse as he had anticipated, but what lay inside was
not another helicopter. It was a giant warship. Although it may not be one, to Shidou it was a
warship
>>
>>140842141
Oh? Is this implication that Ellen is also manipulated? Or rather she doesnn't know the whole truth?
>>
File: fraxinus.png (303 KB, 750x528) Image search: [Google]
fraxinus.png
303 KB, 750x528
>>140842329
The sharp pointed body of the vessel composed of white and colored glaze, and a cannon
was mounted at the center. Extensive protrusions jutted out of the rear section like branches
on a tree, and the few sheets of metallic foliage diffused a brilliant hue. The warship itself
had a rather unusual design for its exterior.
But that was normal. After all, the ship wasn't going to sail the roaring sea, rather it was
going to fly in the heavenly skies.
“Fraxinus…!” Shidou called its name as his body quivered.
Ratatoskr’s prided warship, Fraxinus. The airship, which had sustained critical damage
during the fight against Inverse Origami; and hence forth was in overhaul, was now intact
before them.
Shidou brushed away that notion. The airship in front of him was indeed Fraxinus, but he felt
that there was a discrepancy with the original in appearance.
“It looks… different?”Shidou soliloquized as Kotori proudly gave out a humph.
“I see you've noticed. Correct, this is a brand new model upgraded with Ratatoskr’s most
advanced Realizer unit, and overall performance improvements. Its name is FraxinusEX!”
announced Kotori loudly. Her vice commander, Kannazuki Kyouhei, spread both his hands
and feet and adopted a thumbs up gesture. The other crew members symmetrically stood to
his left and right. The final member, Reine, fished out a multicolored piece of paper from her
pocket, casting a blank expression.
“EEX?”
“Yes. Although Fraxinus’ damage was caused by the battle with Origami, it was also
mercilessly wrecked by Ellen Mathers’ Goetia in the previous world so merely repairing it
wouldn't be enough. It took quite some time too,”
Kotori said that in a selfdeprecating tone.
Shidou reminisced the time when he returned to the past and altered history with the help of
Tokisaki Kurumi’s power. In that previous world, Fraxinus had been utterly defeated by
DEM’s warship.
“So that's how it is. We can reach Mukuro with this."
>>
>>140842420
“That's right. We'll fly over,” summarized Kotori as she threw an imaginary paper plane.
“It’ll take a while before takeoff since the ship needs some final adjustments but we can
board now.
—Follow me, there's someone who wants to see you.
” Kotori beckoned for her
brother to come over using her finger. Shidou couldn't help but feel odd.
“Someone wants to see me?”
“Yeah. Well you’ve met each other in normal circumstances many times before, but this
should be the first time you’ve seen her here.”
“What's that supposed to mean?”
“You’ll know soon. Come fast,
” ordered Kotori as she approached Fraxinus.
“Uuuu… who wants to meet Shidou?”
“Not sure…”
Shidou let out a perplexed expression as he, the other Spirits, and the ship’s crew followed
behind Kotori.
After she ensured that everyone had assembled under the airship, Kotori raised her head
and yelled.“Alright. If you please.”
As soon as Kotori’s voice reached Shidou and the others, an undulating radiance engulfed
their bodies and an unthinkable feeling of levitation lifted them upwards. The next instant,
everyone's view transformed from the warehouse into the interior of the airship.
“Uoohh…”
Fraxinus’ teleporter utilized its own Realizer unit to function. Although Shidou had
experienced this countless of times, he still couldn't help but feel startled since he hadn't
gone through it for a long time. He exhaled deeply to recover his palpitation and observed
his surroundings. The bridge was subdivided into two sections, with the commander's seat
right in the middle. The rest consisted of the crew’s stations and their respective automation
consoles along with their display screens in front of them. Compared to the old Fraxinus,
there was a bit more space available and the quantity of display screens increased as well.
But there was one more difference which caught his attention.
“So we can directly teleport to the bridge now eh…”
>>
File: Maria-Fr.jpg (479 KB, 1143x643) Image search: [Google]
Maria-Fr.jpg
479 KB, 1143x643
>>140842512
Shidou noted as he looked under his feet. He and the others were at the entrance of the
bridge, and a platform which seemed to be a transport terminal was beneath them. Shidou
recalled that previously it was located in the lower part of the warship and he needed to
travel a considerable distance to arrive at the bridge.
“Yeah. Now that there are various terminals installed all over the airship, destinations can be
freely chosen. So you can now teleport here directly from the residential area instantly.

“I see. Then who did you say wanted to see me?”
Shidou enquired as he searched the interior. Although he thought that the teleport operator
would be in the room, there wasn't even a single shadow of a person. Kotori ridiculed evilly.
“Hello. Long time no see, Fraxinus,

Kotori yelled as if she was conversing with either herself or the vessel.
Then.
『Yes, it has been a long time, Kotori.』
A girl’s voice came abruptly from the monitor’s audio amplifier, and it was accompanied by a
faint glow.
“Waa?!”
Shidou retreated back a step owing to the suddenness and a look of astonishment formed
on the other Spirits’ faces.“Wwhat’s going on?!”
“That frightened… me.”
『Your reaction lacks manners, Shidou. There would be a penalty if you speak to a Spirit
that way.』
Shidou was dumbstruck for an airship to preach him like that and gazed around in confusion.
“T-this is…”
“What are you making a fuss about, Shidou? She has always taken care of you. She's
Fraxinus’ Artificial Intelligence. After the recent update, the AI can now interchange
dialogues with you,”
Kotori explained as the speaker continued.
『Good morning. Long time no see—this is becoming repetitive… I have always kept an eye on you. My name is Maria. Please take good care of me from now on, Shidou.』
Shidou felt rather intrigued by her voice and answered with an earnest smile.
“Aah~, please take care of me too, Maria.”
>>
>>140842667
Simultaneously, the Spirits behind Shidou swarmed, squeezing in front of the display screen.
Of course, there couldn't be Maria’s face on the monitor but it did display the letters ‘MARIA’.
It was very lifelike.
“Ooh! Very well done! How did you do this?”
“Ehh so there was something like this!”
“This voice will read out the options? Is it real?”
All the Spirits encircled the small Maria and made all sorts of comments. Looking at them,
Kotori was utterly helpless with the situation and simply clapped her hands.
“Settle down, don't make Maria feel uncomfortable. She still has a job to do.”
Kotori waited until everyone calmed down before asking Maria.
“How long till the warship can take off?”
『The entire maintenance will take approximately 90 more minutes.』
“There's no time. Get it done within an hour.”
“As merciless as always… I pity your future husband.”
“Even though the airship is new, your jokes are as disappointing as ever. Resume
maintenance after this battle is over,”
Kotori gave the command as she narrowed her eyes. Conversely, Maria began conversing
with the crew as if she didn't understand the syntax of her command.
『Although the data settings for the automation consoles and display screens are default,
everyone please confirm preparation for all contingencies. The execution of the current task
shall be synchronized here.』
The ship’s crew nodded one after another and Maria renewed her explanation.
『In addition, please keep the personal articles held in the bridge to a minimum. Although
interference is unwanted due to this being categorized as individual space, in my opinion
<Nail Knocker> and <Dimension Breaker> carry unnecessary items in the bridge.』
Hearing Maria’s words,
<Nail Knocker> Shiizaki and <Dimension Breaker> Nakatsugawa
exposed a stupefied expression.
“H-how…”
“Wasn't it fine before!?”
>>
>>140842792
『Previously I had no means of speech. If you feel that these items are absolutely
necessary, please submit your reason(s) in no more than 1200 words.』
“T-these are for cursing enemies when they appear!”
“I’m unable to work at 100% efficiency when I’m not with my wives.”
『Denied.』
『Denied.』
Maria coldly rejected their requests. Shiizaki and Nakatsugawa both wailed,
“Noooooo!”
The other crew members watched their two colleagues’ embarrassment.
<Boss> Mikimoto,
<Bad Marriage> Kawagoe, and <Deep Love> Minowa laughed heartily.
“Can't do anything about that. Those items are indeed inessential for work purposes.”
“Aah, we had thought so too from long ago.”
“Public and private affairs should be clearly differentiated.”
『Also, private phone calls to wives or daughters in shops are no longer permitted hereafter.
Please forgive any inconvenience caused. That includes sending automatic cameras to
boyfriends or girlfriends.』『Eh?』
The other three crew members were dumbstruck by Maria’s regulations. Seeing their
responses, Kotori’s veins popped out of her forehead.
“You guys…. how dare you use Fraxinus’ equipment on those kinds of stuff?!”
“A no that”
“You're mistaken! We usually handle our assignments seriously…”
The crew tried to provide an explanation with incoherent words. Kotori sighed as she saw
them in such an unpalatable state.
“The point is—there's not much time. Let's just concentrate on getting the maintenance over
with, Maria.”
Receiving Kotori’s command, the ship’s crew gave a salute and shouted ‘Roger!’ in unison.
“Next, we should…”
『That said, there's a person who wishes to speak to Kotori at the base. What do you
think?』
“Speak with me? Who?”
『About that, it's Elliot Woodmansama.』
Maria’s reply dazed Kotori.
>>
File: 321602000469.jpg (68 KB, 180x254) Image search: [Google]
321602000469.jpg
68 KB, 180x254
May 20.
>>
>>140842873
Shidou, after exiting Fraxinus, returned to the corridor.
The airship’s crew was currently in the bridge and occupied with the final adjustments to
Fraxinus. And now there stood only Shidou and the Spirits, with Kotori as their leader.
“...Shidou, Shidou,” called Tohka from behind him.
“Un, what is it, Tohka?” Shidou turned around to face her.
“Who's this Woodman guy? Kotori seems to respect him a lot.”
Shidou directed his sight towards Kotori. Indeed, after Maria had mentioned that name,
Kotori immediately flustered, wearing the overcoat on her shoulders properly and buttoning it
up neatly. Kotori’s head didn't turn back but she explained while she kept walking.“Woodmansama is the chairman of Ratatoskr’s board of directors. He's essentially the
organization’s very top and also its founder. Without him, Ratatoskr wouldn't exist.”
“.....!” Shidou twitched his eyebrows as he heard this.
Shidou recollected a verse which Mukuro had spoken before,
‘What doth thou, nay, thine aristocrats fore mind?’
He didn't doubt the integrity of Ratatoskr, but felt offended even
though he had decided to pull himself together. Perhaps it was because he couldn't refute
Mukuro’s statement that time.
Then, Shidou noticed that Nia, who was walking beside him, bore a complicated expression
on her face.
“Nia? What's wrong? You look scary.”
“.....!”
Nia jumped due to Shidou’s sudden call.
“Hm? Ahaha, it's nothing. As for you, Boy, since when did you level up to the extent that you
can now detect slight changes?”
“Hey…”
Shidou smiled wryly in response. Nia’s face suddenly turned grave and she whispered
seriously.
“It feels like I’ve heard the name Woodman before.”
“Eh?”
Just as Shidou attempted to question her further about the matter, Kotori stopped right
before a door. After pressing the intercom beside the door and informing of her presence,
Kotori turned the doorknob.
>>
>>140842987
“Alright. Come in.”
“E-excuse us.”
Shidou and the others disorderedly entered the room, being hastened by Kotori. The overall
layout of the room resembled that of a private study which accepted innumerable books and
other works of literature, bookshelves placed together side by side. The atmosphere of the
chamber when compared to the previous machinery facility was as different as black and
white.In the innermost part of the room, the silhouettes of two people could be seen behind a
massive business table. One of them was a man who looked to be over fifty years old, sitting
on a wheelchair. He wore green colored thin frame eyeglasses and tied his rather lengthy
hair into a single bundle, while emanating a gentle impression. Beside him stood a woman
who also had glasses on and wore Westernstyle clothes, while maintaining an upright
posture.
“Eh?”
“Muu?”
Shidou and Tohka couldn't help but knit their eyebrows when they saw the man they had
met him before. It was some time before Natsumi appeared; a foreign man on a wheelchair
had exchanged some words with Shidou and Tohka when they were taking a walk.
“Mr. Baldwin?”
As Shidou exasperated the name, the man let out a mischievous expression fitting of his
age.
“Yaa~, long time no see. The girl over there too, it’s good to see that you're in good spirits.
Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Elliot Baldwin Woodman,”
The man addressed Shidou and Tohka, who both had their mouths wide open.
“.....! Woodman-sama, have you met them before?”
As Kotori was taken aback, Woodman simply winked an eye.
“During my visit to Tenguu city.”
“What if something were to have happened to you?!”
“Haha, forgive me. I’ll be more careful in the future.”
Woodman responded without the slightest regret. Kotori sighed, and placed her hand on her forehead.
>>
>>140843119
Although he had heard from her before, Shidou didn't expect the man to be this
straightforward. As he was thinking of that, Woodman’s expression turned solemn and faced
Shidou in seriousness.
“Well then, forgive me for summoning you here. We were supposed to visit you instead.”
“No need to be so formal, please,”
Shidou said as Woodman closed his eyes.
“First of all, I am very grateful and I thank you for your efforts in saving the Spirits.”
“Eh… ah... You're welcome.”
Shidou equivocated while scratching his cheeks. He felt rather puzzled, being thanked so specially.
“About that, we feel the same. Without Ratatoskr, I wouldn't even be aware of the existence
of Spirits and everyone would still be suffering from DEM’s and AST’s attacks. The very
thought of that makes me feel unhappy,”
Shidou added before continuing.
“Being able to help Kotori when she was transformed into a Spirit by <Phantom> five years ago, I appreciate it.”
Shidou earnestly bowed with respect.
Woodman nodded in acknowledgement and fixed his eyes onto Shidou’s.
“In that case, I would also like to apologize for getting you involved in the matter concerning
<Dáinsleif> last time. I will strictly give orders so that such a problem will never occur again.”
“Ah…”
<Dáinsleif>
Hearing this term, Kotori’s eyebrows evidently twitched for a moment. Although
Shidou himself doesn't have any memory of the incident, that term was indeed used as the
code name for the specialpurpose weaponry which would be used to destroy him, a
precaution readied by Ratatoskr. According to Kotori’s explanation after the commotion had
ended, the weapon was activated without authorization by one of the members of the board
of directors.
“No, even though I do feel somewhat conflicted, I think such a precaution is indispensable in
the event that I lose control. And even if you had informed me beforehand, I’d still choose to
save the Spirits.”
“Shidou…”
>>
>>140842873
Maria. No fun allowed. As expected of a computer AI.
>>
>>140843247
Tohka’s voice was glad but she also worried for Shidou. He smiled and softly stroked her
hair. Shidou was able to save Tohka and the other Spirits. The tactile impression that he
could perceive from the palm of his hand allowed Shidou to firmly believe that he was doing
the right thing.
However.
“.....”
Shidou’s heart still felt unconvinced somewhere Mukuro’s words. He flashed through
his mind, not realizing that he had opened his mouth subconsciously.
“Umm… May I ask a question?”“What question?”
“I’m thankful for it, but why does Ratatoskr want to save Spirits?”
“...Oh?”
Woodman slightly inclined his head to Shidou’s question.
“Are you unsatisfied or confused with something?”
“No! I just mind about something, you see…”
As if he was instantly seen through, Shidou waved his hands helterskelter. Origami then
picked up his words for him.
“Regarding that matter, I too admit that Ratatoskr is an organization devoted to saving Spirits
and I'm very grateful for that. Nevertheless, is there something hidden behind our backs?
Even if you have a grand budget for expenditure why do you still save Spirits?”
Woodman nodded as if he already knew their intentions and started to speak.
“I can understand your misgivings. Indeed, Ratatoskr, as an organization, is overly caring for
you Spirits. I don't blame you if you feel that it's unreasonable.”
Woodman verbalized as he forcefully grinned.
“This is a bit baffling. I’m afraid I can't say a reason easy for you to understand.”
“...What do you mean?”
“To save Spirits. That is my greatest goal.”
“.....”
Origami puckered up her eyebrows. The next moment, Nia, who was on the opposite
side of the room, opinionated in sync with Origami.“
Are you a little over your head with that noble sage attitude? As they say, you can't expect
everyone to be squeaky clean.
>>
>>140843397
Don't you feel that this is a bit suspicious?”
Nia’s manner of
speech at that time was not her older sister tone, but somewhat acrimonious and fierce. Her
current air caused Shidou to shudder in fear.
“Nia…?”
Alas, she turned a deaf ear and kept her piercing eyes on Woodman, continuing her
demanding demeanor.
“Woodman. Elliot Baldwin Woodman. That's your name right?”
“Aah~, that’s correct.”
“Then let me ask you again.
—As one of the original founders of DEM Industries, thirty years ago when you caused the appearance of the First Spirit. Why do you still hide your identity
and spout these highsounding words?”
“Wha…?”
Shidou and the other Spirits, without exception, all caught a breath of cold air after hearing
Nia’s shocking revelation.
“Wwhat’s going on, Nia?? Mr. Woodman is a part of DEM…? And what do you mean by
causing a Spirit to appear?”
Shidou asked with all the more uncertainty. Nia coldly turned her head and answered him.
“Yes. A month ago, when my Rasiel was still in perfect condition, I had the chance to
investigate,
investigate the state of affairs of this world when the First Spirit appeared.
”.....?! W-what did you say?”
“It was at that time when I found out.
—Isaac Ray Pelham Westcott, Ellen Mira Mathers,
and… Elliot Baldwin Woodman. As the three founding members of DEM Industries, they had
the utmost involvement in the appearance of the First Spirit.”
As Nia said this provocatively, Woodman gently sighed and began to speak.
“I see… so your angel <Rasiel> knows everything already. I do not wish to painstakingly
conceal this, but now should be a good time. Yes, I once caused the appearance of the First
Spirit in this world together with Ike Westcott and Ellen.”
“.....”
Shidou felt his breathing was clogged. Knowing that Woodman was once partners with his
two most hated enemies was already overwhelming, but to think that he also brought about the existence of Spirits
>>
>>140843531
“Aah, by the way, I haven't introduced her to you yet. The person beside me is Karen.
She's one of the members who left DEM with me.”
Woodman acquainted as if he just remembered the fact. The woman, who appeared to be
his secretary, stood by him and nodded.
“My name is Karen Nora Mathers. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
“Ahh~, Hello… eh? Hm?”
While he exchanged amenities with the opposite party, Shidou unexpectedly took notice of her name; he had heard it before somewhere.
“Mathers…?”
“Yes. Ellen Mathers is my sister.”
“EHHHHHH?!”
Suddenly realizing such an impactful detail, Shidou and the Spirits all yelled altogether.
“T-t-that Ellen…!?”
“Predicament. You do look familiar though.”
“T-this sisterly development?!”
“Miku STOP your deep breathing!”
Natsumi advised as she saw Miku immersed in chaos.
“Alright, calm down.

Miku honestly nodded her head. After the instruction, Miku grabbed both Natsumi’s arms
and plunged her head into her unkempt hair while inhaling profusely. Natsumi struggled with
her four limbs to resist Miku as if her life depended on it, but to no avail. Confronting Miku’s
unimaginable warmhearted bear hug, her thin arms were incapable of any resistance and
Natsumi ultimately chose to accept her dire fate, losing strength from head to toe.
Shidou quietly relaxed and placed his hand on his chest as he observed Karen’s facial
features. Excluding the spectacles and increasing the length of her hair, she did look exactly alike with that wizard. It's just that Ellen being the older one looked to not even be in her
twenties; whereas Karen being the younger one seemed well over twenty.
On the other hand, there were more pressing matters that required clarification so Shidou
calmed down and turned towards Woodman.
“A-anyway, what did you mean by causing Spirits to appear? How?”
>>
File: he loves the first spirit.jpg (180 KB, 591x623) Image search: [Google]
he loves the first spirit.jpg
180 KB, 591x623
>>140843635
“Let’s discuss that in proper order. I’ll answer Itsuka Shidou’s and Tobiichi Origami’s queries
first.”
Woodman glanced in Origami’s direction and continued.
“As Nia had initially mentioned, I am one of the founders of DEM. Originally I had similar
intentions to Westcott, and wanted to harness the power of Spirits.”
".....”
Shidou tensed up and swallowed his saliva. For the head of an organization which
saves Spirits to say those kinds of words was truly shocking.“However, when I first met with the First Spirit, I changed my ideas. Abandoning my original
goal, I left DEM Industries and established Ratatoskr. I made up my mind to protect Spirits
with my life, even if it meant that I had to renounce my old friends and comrades.”
“...What was the outcome?” Woodman shrugged his shoulders and made a gentle
expression.“
—I fell in love with her.”
>A one-sided love though.
>>
>>140843741
Oh so he is not the father. That's expected I guess.
>>
>>140842968
Twins are cute.

>>140843741
I can't blame him. She's probably hot like the others.
>>
>>140843741
His unexpected reply made Shidou widen his eyes in disbelief.
“F-fell in love?”
“Aah~, the First Spirit stole my heart the moment I met her and I became restless with
anxiety. I couldn't let anyone exploit her power for their selfish purposes.”
Woodman confessed with an eager intonation of a lovestruck teenage boy.
“Therefore I couldn't stand for other Spirits like her to suffer or live in misery. Although this
idiocy may perhaps make people burst into laughter, this reason is my one and only reason
as to why I want to save Spirits.”
“.....”
Shidou was speechless, numb in his position. He didn't plan on invading his privacy any
further, but Woodman’s statement felt somewhat unverifiable. Shidou shook his head.
“I don't think that it's a foolish reason,”
Shidou replied as he moved forward a step.
“It'd be better to say that I share your opinions, Ratatoskr’s founder.”
Woodman was surprised at Shidou’s comment and regained his composure.
“Thanks, you have a kind heart. I'm happy to see that you're the one sealing Spirits.”
“Ahh, you're welcome,”
Shidou responded while waving his hand. Origami, who was listening to their conversation,
let out a wondrous expression and shifted her view to Karen.
“—So what's your reason for following him and defecting from DEM?”
“I fell in love with Elliot.”
“....Ahem?!”
Shidou coughed at the unanticipated statement.
>>
>>140843867
“...It's like that…? But Mr. Woodman has already… with the First Spirit…”
“I'm not giving up if he already likes someone else. If he changes his mind and there's no
one else, wouldn't he have no other choice?”
“T-that’s not wrong…”
“Speaking of greedy desires, I would very much like to undergo reproductive activities with
Elliot and conceive his child. Although I highly respect Elliot’s wishes, it would be a great loss
for the world if his bloodline ends.”
“.....?! Ha…..”
Shidou was having a hard time accepting such a barefaced statement and felt awkward as
he heard her words. Woodman forced a smile.
“Haha… this is quite bothersome.”
“Elliot, no need to trouble yourself, I’ll wait for the right moment.”
“I concur. I admire and acclaim your sublime determination.”
“I should be the one thanking you. You're the third person to endorse it.”
Karen supported as she shook hands with Origami.
“.....”
It looks like they've entered waters uncharted for Shidou, as he couldn't keep up with their
ideals. Although it vaguely insinuated a morality crisis, Shidou decided to leave them be after
they had befriended each other with great difficulty. Woodman propped up his glasses and
straightened his body.
>>
>>140843956
“Forgive me, Itsuka Shidou. Can you come closer so I can see you? Recently my sight has
diminished greatly.”
“Eh? Okay.”
Shidou advanced towards Woodman, who attentively examined his face, murmuring
something inaudible.
“I see… you do look familiar—with the boy from then…”
As Woodman muttered to himself. Shidou couldn't help but purse his eyebrows.
“The boy from then? Who—”

>Tachibana is hinting something here.
>>
>>140843956
She's basically Origami isn't she?
>>
>>140844036
At that moment, an intense vibration raided the room.“Uwaaah…?!”
“Ooohh?!”
“Hyaaa!”
As if an explosive had detonated nearby, the walls, floor and ceilings violently shook, the
books on the shelves were tumbling down onto the floor altogether.
“Is everyone alright?” checked Shidou.
“Umuu… what happened?!” replied Tohka.
“Could it be…Mukurosan?”
Yoshino gave out a timid voice.
“Another meteor?”
Yoshinon, the puppet on her left hand, used both hands to cover its head in dismay. Kotori
shook her head with alertness.
“No… this is…”
A flurried radio broadcast sounded within the room as if in response to
Kotori.
“Woodmansama! Emergency!”
“Calm down, what's the matter?”
“A surprise attack! Aerial warship confirmed above the base! It's… DEM!!”
“Wha….?!”
Shidou shuddered at the warning.
“DEM… Really, they even discovered this place…”
Kotori stated before pausing in route as she remembered something important.
Concealment meant nothing now.
“Beelzebub…! Of course, the omniscient Demon King <Beelzebub>”
Nia swallowed and smiled sarcastically.
>>
>>140844119
“...Probably. Even though its search function was obstructed, I can't do anything about what
happened before that.”
“Kuh… so they finally came. Searching for this particular location, I guess the enemy is
targeting Fraxinus now…”
Kotori faced Woodman.
“Your orders, Woodman-sama.”
“…Hm.”
Woodman racked his brain for a countermeasure against their current situation and lifted his
head up.
“Let's get moving first. We're sitting ducks if this place has already been discovered,” waved
Woodman.
“Commander Itsuka, take the Spirits to Fraxinus at once and hurry to <Zodiac>. She'll definitely be saved.”
“Understood, I’ll make sure that they get there. But… what about you?” worried Kotori.
Woodman alleviated his expression.
“Karen and I will use an alternate route. Can't let Westcott destroy this facility, after all. I
have something to take care of afterwards. My two legs would burden you anyway.”
Woodman lightly tapped his legs.
“But!”
Kotori refuted grievously while tightly grasping her fist.
“It’s fine, my escape route has already been established so don't worry. This life won't die
that easily. I've already decided to die holding my loved girl’s hand.”
Woodman winked his eye.
"Mr. Woodman…”
Shidou whispered in a low voice. Karen fixed her eyeglasses.
“My hand is empty, you know.”
“I can't have someone as talented and splendid as you dying here with me.”
Woodman shrugged his shoulders as Karen exuded a lonesome but happy to be praised expression.
“Go now, Commander Itsuka. I wish you good luck”
As Woodman gave his order, Kotori hesitated for a few seconds before finally bowing to her
superior.
“...Understood. Please be safe.”
Woodman nodded and Kotori began issuing instructions to Shidou and the others.
>>
>>140844036
Interested in how this will play out eventually.
>>
>>140844272
“Let's go everyone, don't let Fraxinus fall into the enemy's hands again!” Kotori’s every
movement was filled with a sense of obligation. But behind her firm resolution, she faintly
trembled. That was natural, as with danger that came doubt. However, Kotori, as Ratatoskr’s
commander, couldn't openly display such apprehensions. Shidou prepared himself for the
worst and nodded in agreement.
“Aah, let's be quick.”
“Umu, fast!”
“Yes…”
The Spirits all agreed, and Shidou exchanged glances with Kotori for a moment. Without any
prior consultation, they bade farewell to Woodman respectfully and brought everyone out of the room. As they ran through the corridor with all the agility they could muster, the sounds
of detonations and Territories being breached ceaselessly resonated throughout.
“Kuh… what in the world invaded this place?!”
“I'm not sure, but we can affirm it through the airship—”
Unaware of how long they had traversed the passageway, Kotori’s voice was interrupted as
the wall in front of them cracked open.
“Uaahh?!”
“Wha…”
Concrete debris flew randomly all over the air and diffused white smoke. Amidst the cloudy
suspension, a distorted humanoid figure appeared. Mechanical limbs with a metallic texture,
a simple eye embedded in the center of its head and sharp talons arranged regularly on its
rigid arms. Like it was hunting prey, the robotic figure slowly entered.
“...Bandersnatch!”
Shidou shouted while gnashing his teeth. That monstrosity was the name of DEM’s
unmanned weaponry, Bandersnatch. The camera on its head turned towards Shidou’s
direction.
“.....!”
“Move away, Shidou!”
As Origami’s voice came, she released a ray of blinding light past Shidou’s hair.
>>
>>140844357
“Uoohh…?!”
Permeated thoroughly by an intense light ray of Spirit power, the Bandersnatch instantly lost
its functionality. Shidou looked behind him and an angel in the form of feathers was already
floating there Origami’s <Metatron>.
“T-thanks, Origami.”
Hearing Shidou’s gratitude, Origami nodded with selfsatisfaction.
But now was not the time to rest. The combat all around them had not stopped yet. If their
location was already breached, then there's no guarantee that Fraxinus’ warehouse is safe.
“Anyway let's hurry, there isn't much time—” Shidou stopped his sentence, unwillingly.
Suddenly.
An unexpected voice sounded from in front of them.
“——Oya~, I didn't expect to see you here.”
“Wha….?!”
Shidou furrowed his eyebrows as he heard that ice cold voice which was
inharmonious with the current situation.
Lingering amidst the white smoke was a man wearing black Westernstyle clothes and a
wizard equipped with a CRunit. The two leisurely walked out of the mist.
“Westcott?!” There was no mistaking it, the head of DEM Industries and Shidou’s archenemy Isaac Westcott.
“.....”
“What?!”
Witnessing his physique reveal itself from within the smokescreen, expressions of rage, ire, fury and the like formed on the Spirits’ faces. When ascertaining the enemy's advancements,
one would not allow his or her leader to strike first. But Westcott had let Ellen do all the work.
However, Westcott was an eminent adversary that did not permit any shred of hesitation.
The man who stood before them was completely different compared to himself one month ago. What were they supposed to do—
“—Metatron.”
Dense light rays of Spirit power elongated towards Westcott like previously on Origami’s
command, ripping apart Shidou’s train of thought. Just before the piercing radiance impaled Westcott, an unadorned book page manifested in front of him, dissipating the energy in midair.
“Westcott-sama!”
>>
>>140844480
“Are you hurt…?”
The wizard beside him gave out a distressed voice. Westcott objected and
nodded eloquently.
“Such an unmitigated attack, excellent!”
“...Damn,” cursed Origami remorsefully. Westcott merely grinned mockingly and raised his hand.
“What a pity. A limited Astral dress’ angel cannot harm me in my current state.
” Following his
motions, a book which emitted an ominous aura materialized in his hand.
“—Beelzebub.”
“.....!” gasped Shidou in fear and trepidation.
<Beelzebub>, the omniscient Demon King
which Westcott had plundered from Nia. Sensing the impending danger, the Spirits called
forth their limited Astral dresses one after another.
“Ha!”
Accompanying the pale shine of the Astral Dresses was an angel in the form of a gigantic
sword in Tohka’s grip,
<Sandalphon>. The girl charged forward in an attempt to slay Westcott. The wizard defending him heaved her saber, leaping to meet the attack head on.
“Gu…”
“Don't block me!”
The edges of the swords clashed and diffused through the angel. The wizard expanded her
Territory’s strength in response, but was sent flying and crashed towards the wall.
“Hu….”
“.....!”
The wizard cried in agony as Tohka changed her target to Westcott. Although the man was
presently engaged in battle, he simply sneered derisively.
“How valorous, <Princess>. What a waste, although I appreciate your combatstricken
welcome, I’m not after you today.”
“What are you talking about? You think you can escape?”
“Haha, who said anything about escaping? Though leaving you be would be rather
vexatious…”
As Westcott grinned in a bewitching manner, his hand began to wander atop the book.
“Just a little should be fine. Show me what you're capable of.”
Westcott chanted to the book.

>This asshole doesn't need to hide behind a wizard anymore.
>>
>>140844609
“<Beelzebub>, <Ashufiriya Phantom Library>.”
“..Tohka!”
Shidou shouted unbearably. Although he was unaware of what happened, Shidou felt a
sensation as if dozens of ice thorns pricked his back. The next instant, the space under
Tohka’s feet distorted into a shadowy book crevice.
“Wha—”
Tohka inhaled a breath of chilled air and retreated backwards at full speed. But it was too late. The enormous book snapped its pages shut, entrapping Tohka inside like a bookmark.
“Tohka!”
Shidou yelled as he jumped to her rescue. Before his hand could even reach the book,
Tohka had already disappeared into the void. But it wasn't finished yet.
“Yaaa…!”
“W-what's this?!”
The other Spirits mourned lamentably while Shidou turned to face them. Similar books had
appeared behind and under them and began to suck them in.
“Kuh…!”
“Damn, <Rasiel>….!”
“Everyone, run!” shouted Shidou, albeit uselessly. The books that had appeared in the
corridor trapped the Spirits one by one.
“W-waa, help!”
“S-shidou!”
The cries of the Spirits reverberated throughout the place as the books swallowed them and
vanished. Witnessing everything helplessly, Shidou was petrified and glared at Westcott.
“....You evil bastard!! Where did you take them?!!”
“Hahaha, don't be so agitated. You'll reunite with them soon enough.
” Westcott stirred up the corners of his mouth. At that moment, Westcott administered the merciless coup de grâce.
“Uuaahh!?”
“I’ll leave you for after I deal with Elliot. During that time, feel free to worry to your heart’s
content… in that illusory world.”
>>
>>140844722
Westcott enunciated as he unhurriedly closed Shidou’s entrapment.
“Hm… it doesn't feel very exhausting even though this is the first time I've ever used this
power,” inferred Westcott while fiddling with a page from Beelzebub, realizing why he could
decipher unwritten records.
“Westcott-sama…”
His bodyguard wizard who was previously knocked down by Tohka
returned to his side and apologized.
“Forgive me, I was careless…”
“It doesn't matter. I obtained the opportunity to experiment with Beelzebub’s power anyway.”
Westcott grinned, dumbfounding the wizard.
“Then, where did the Spirits go?”
“Aah~...”
Westcott’s sight fell onto a page from Beelzebub, raising the corners of his mouth.
“Now, within a fairytale… struggling in fantasy.”
“Fairytale…?”
The wizard inclined her head. Well, she couldn't understand directly. Humans
other than Westcott had no need to fathom a Demon King. He closed Beelzebub and
diverted the topic of conversation.
“Rather than that, our target takes precedence at the moment. I look forward to meeting my
old friend in person.”
As Westcott commanded, the wizard promptly saluted in response

(End of chapter 3. Things are starting to get interesting in DAL).
>>
Thanks for the translations Anon-kun.

Kind of an odd time for a thread though.
>Aussie zone asleep
>Yurop not home
>Murrica left home/mid day
>>
>>140844921
It's daytime here but maybe over there it's morning or night. When I was in DAL threads, people complained about the time, night DAL threads were dead.
>>
>>140845072
I think there is just a lack of interest in the series now after having nothing happen for so long. Tachibana just keeps dropping hints and having nothing happen.
>>
>>140845244
At least we´re getting some plot in this once. I expect twice as much in the next volume since it's a 2-cour and I'm 100% sure the next arc will be about Kurumi. Just think how many clockfags and DALfags will come when they hea it's about Kurumi.
>>
I think active DaL anons are mostly Yurop, so some will probably pop up in ~3hrs. That's when DaL got posts anyway.
>>
>>140846064
That's awfully accurate. I remember summary anon (RIP) working and then writing the summaries when he got home. Actually, almost everyone wanted to have a DAL thread at a certain hour.
>>
Nobody cares about this series anymore because it has too many girls.

Needing to fill the tree was a mistake. You get too many girls with no development.
>>
>>140846355
We rarely get anything related to the girls. DAL is all about Shidou right now, not even Tohka has screentime outside battle scenes. I
>>
Damn, there was a translation going here. Lucky I lurked this time.
I already lost hope of a DaL translations when the purging happen.

Is there a pastebin of the last translations? Since I doubt someone will put it in a pdf or epub format.
>>
>>140846355
I think if we cut out most of the girls, we'd be left with the more interesting ones in the end. The author's treatment of Mana seems to be the worst case of neglect.
>>
File: children shidou mana.jpg (18 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
children shidou mana.jpg
18 KB, 600x300
>>140846745
I don't think he'll toss Mana aside. I think he's just keeping her for the Phantom arc and will have a huge role along Shidou.
>>
>>140846567
Damn anon, I forgot to save the link for the chp 1 and 2.
>>
>>140846064
>No 3rd season
>No summary anon
>No Baka tsuki
Obviously, it would anon, not becuase of the girls though but these three reasons.
>>
>>140847024
I tried searching in desustorage but failed to see the past translation. Maybe I suck at searching on it.
>>
>>140847430
http://desustorage.org/a/search/subject/DAL%2014/
>>
File: MA0509 00001.png (920 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MA0509 00001.png
920 KB, 1280x720
>Confirmed canon
>>
File: Takamiya siblings.jpg (210 KB, 1135x1600) Image search: [Google]
Takamiya siblings.jpg
210 KB, 1135x1600
>>140844036
>“I see… you do look familiar—with the boy from then…”

Who is he?
>>
File: She wants him too.gif (3 MB, 580x325) Image search: [Google]
She wants him too.gif
3 MB, 580x325
>>140848220
>Rinne cameo vol.11
>Maria cameo vol.14
>Mayuri cameo
If Mayuri is canon then Kotori woud be 2nd best anon.
>>
Is there really still no epub of volume 13?
>>
>>140848952
Well, there's a pdf but pdf is a shit format for anything other than things which need to be fixed layout
>>
>>140848952
pdf of vol.13
https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Date%20A%20Live%20Volume%2013%20-%20Nia%20Creation.pdf?token=AWy82G9LxivTZyp9pmvhkyLgCPSSgRgJ_XkpMqmCBP7Qa9eAnYR5KHANClzxUFGJiZv4CRfgJ_s9lKVItGzVZ8vHjfuvvaJCPOqF6GQFzZBreoNxaLmkw8w7Tu_MzCGrDAIeZN1rUI8Aw3R2ndGSfsqR.

Go with your mouse to the bottom right and different icons will show up. You have to click on the second right if you want to download it.
>>
>>140846973
She's like one of the most important unimportant characters ever. Can't be part of the harem, too important to plot to actually use, and put on a bus constantly to prevent interference.
>>
File: 1458893372513.png (1 MB, 1252x1450) Image search: [Google]
1458893372513.png
1 MB, 1252x1450
>>140848507
Mayuri might be one of the cutest girls along with Yoshino and Kotori, but Kotori will always be best girl
>>
>>140848359
Mana's father.
>>
File: 1445298997614.png (471 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1445298997614.png
471 KB, 500x705
>>140850286
Fucking Naine, when is he getting DAL movie done?
>>
>>140850344
Serious. Could use a better release. Hopefully with no Commie style subs.
>>
File: 1458886849685.png (4 MB, 1690x2700) Image search: [Google]
1458886849685.png
4 MB, 1690x2700
>>140850527
>Hopefully with no Commie style subs.
Nice way to make me disregard your post.
>>
>>140844851
Thank you for the translations. It was an interesting chapter.
>>
>>140850726
You like Commie subs? I hope you're kidding here.
>>
>>140850730
When do we get to see Shidou beating the shit out of pussy Westcott anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1200x1500
>>140842667
>>140850726
>Maria
CANON
A
N
O
N
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>140850127
Where does she top in your list of girls?
>>
File: chara_mayuri.jpg (211 KB, 1600x703) Image search: [Google]
chara_mayuri.jpg
211 KB, 1600x703
>>140851606
Nowhere yet, I haven't seen the movie
>>
File: Shidou and Mayuri.jpg (55 KB, 960x601) Image search: [Google]
Shidou and Mayuri.jpg
55 KB, 960x601
>>140852556
People don't really mind her. It's becuase of her lack of screentime. There's a drama CD with her and Shidou and I thought she was pretty cute. She's the calm type, no girl in DAL is that way, that's why I think she could be a nice addition.
>>
>>140852960
>there will never be a tsundere oujo spirit with thunder powers
>>
>>140853633
Mukuro
>Oujo
More or less
>Tsundere
No, Kotori would take that place.
>Lightning
Mayuri.

Tachibana does know what he does. How many harems have that kind of character. Maybe the first spirit is, maybe Phantom or Mio. Who knows anon.
>>
File: 1443580163585.jpg (247 KB, 875x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443580163585.jpg
247 KB, 875x1000
CANON.
>>
>>140851154
Probably when he will seal Mukoro and Kurumi.
I am also pretty sure that Wescott will somehow get new powers.
Not sure that he is the final boss though.
>>
File: DJFwspe.png (3 MB, 1361x1573) Image search: [Google]
DJFwspe.png
3 MB, 1361x1573
>>140856315
> “I expect a lot from you, Ellen. But for a long time, you wouldn’t want to avoid getting yourself bathed in blood from head to toe.”
Westcott finished as he indifferently let out a laugh.

Is this fucking antagonist for real? He just doesn't give a fuck. At this point, I just can say Westcott will get rekt in the last arc. He's hiding something from Ellen too. I knda hope she joins Shidou is Westcott was just using her all along.
>>
>>140856987
Yeah, he's insane. It's possible that she betrays at one point since she doesn't seem to agree sometimes with him about his plans. I would like her and Artemisia to leave DEM.

I also find Woodman suspicious as well especially since he and Ratatoskr are also interested in the spirits crystals too and now we learn that he can seal spirits too and that he fell in love with the first spirit.
I wouldn't be surprised if he is also a villain.
>>
>>140844036
Woodman got cucked by Shidou's and Mana's father.

You read it here first guys.
>>
>>140857669
Well, he's i love with the first spirit, and founded Ratatoskr to protect her and the other spirits. He didn't want other people to use selfishly her powers for their plans. But I agree too, it just doesn't fit to me.
>>
>>140857841
>>140857669
“You… You know about me, right?”
“…Yes, I know. A lot that is.”
<Phantom> answered him. He felt that he was trembling because of tension.
“Think about it. Who the hell… am I? What the hell is this power?”
“…”
When she heard his question, she stayed silent for several seconds.
Then, she replied after swinging her head.
“… I would like to answer that but, I don’t know what kind of situation you are in"

To have the power to seal the power of the spirits and wield them, it can't ve considered as "special" due to Woodman being able to seal the spirits too. So, how do they inherit this power?
>>
>>140858657
Someone who was there and got the same power at that time.
Woodman was just unlucky he didn't got the girl.
>>
>>140857841
Or even better, he got cucked by Shidou. That's why everyone is finding the situation hilarious because Shidou should be older.
>>
Does someone have a link to all the pdfs?
I still have it on BakaReader.
>>
>>140859303
Reminder that the original Shidou is completely different from the Shidou we know.
>>
>>140859166
The only thing we can draw out of this is that Phantom does know what and why that power ended up in Shidou's hands, so I assume it's all Phantom's doings.
But it's odd, Westcott said in vol.7 the Sephira Crystal inside Shidou's body wouldn't break even if he died, wouldn't that mean Ellito has also a Sephira in him too?
>>
>>140859422
So when Shidou was going crazy, that was him actually reverting to his old personality and the reason why he got so angry when Mana got hurt was because she's his daughter. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>140859924
Didn't yoi realize it anon? First he was just overloaded with too much spirit power and his personality drastically changed. At that time, he was still Shidou Itsuka but bolder. When the time limit approached, then Shidou reverted back to his oiginal persona, we call it Shidou Takamiya.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 540x720
>>140854426
That was confirmed 2 years ago.
>>
File: 1443529295381.png (65 KB, 1210x1300) Image search: [Google]
1443529295381.png
65 KB, 1210x1300
>>
>>140862018
So do we now know who phantom or first spirit is?
Is it Rein like so many predicted?
>>
File: 1411492891298.jpg (41 KB, 424x404) Image search: [Google]
1411492891298.jpg
41 KB, 424x404
>>140862595
Only real speculation until the end is my guess.
>>
File: 1458934375768.jpg (473 KB, 1280x1816) Image search: [Google]
1458934375768.jpg
473 KB, 1280x1816
>>
File: 1400452791405.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1400452791405.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
I want to marry Yoshino!
>>
Is there a link to the last thread? I missed Chapter 2.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.