[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shhh...This little girl i don't know shit about is sleeping.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461928288311.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461928288311.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Shhh...This little girl i don't know shit about is sleeping.

This is good, since she was an orphan in another universe.
She is decently wealthy and happy now.
>>
Is this a complex sauce-pls thread?
>>
>>140835301
How paranoid can you pathetic elitist fags be
>>
boku no pico
>>
>>140835245
>she was an orphan in another universe.

Tell me more.
>>
>>140835654
Alright.

It turns out, i was just walking around the street.

There was a little kid in the street, she was skinny as fuck and it looked like she has something wrong with her stomach, she started talking to nowhere.

She was probably a theist or something and begged god for her life, but using my powers to change destiny, i took pity on her, beat the fuck out of her abusive mother, threw her into a foster home with a couple of thousand stolen Yen.

And that's it.
I think the last thing i said to her was that there was no God, i guess.

That's it.
>>
>>140835848
Thank you Jesus.
>>
>>140835859
Fuck you, i am no god.

I just had pity, you know, something human beings have.
>>
>>140835245
WAKE UP
>>
File: Change for a blind loli.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Change for a blind loli.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>Decently wealthy and happy now
>>
>>140835245
when it's time it'szvcx
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.