[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tsukihime will eventually have an anime adaptation but it can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: IYADA.jpg (172 KB, 641x477) Image search: [Google]
IYADA.jpg
172 KB, 641x477
Tsukihime will eventually have an anime adaptation but it can never be the Far Side. Why is this allowed?
>>
Far Side is far more creepy. Too bad
>>
>he literally wants a far side adaptation
>>
Because Arc isn't in Far Side.
>>
Did she get married?
>>
>>140834437
ufo can do rape scenes like they did in KnK movies right?
>>
>>140835445
Question is if HF movies will have worm rape or realta nua version.
Being able to do the rapey stuff is one of the best advantages of doing movies over tv like ubw in the first place.
>>
>>140835445
Ufo didn't even have Cuckohka Rin get kissed
>>
>>140834403
>英語で読んでいる
I'd ask you the same thing, tertiary shitter.
>>
>>140834403
Arc is more popular anon.
>>
File: 8c4d478c.jpg (13 KB, 240x355) Image search: [Google]
8c4d478c.jpg
13 KB, 240x355
Please tell me they've done recording before it happen.
>>
>>140835803
It's like adapting Fate series. People will never now who's the Red Man unless they watch ufo adaptation. The same things will aplly to Nanaya.
>>
>>140835897
Maybe an omnibus format where the 5 routes are done? Tsuki is short enough to do that.
>>
>>140834403
Just give up. They'll never adapt the maid route because child abuse
>>
>>140835921
If by "omnibus" format you mean a combined route, then fuck no.
That never goes well.
>>
>>140836305
No, I mean, doing one route and then the next one, so basically animating all the routes in 50 eps or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 400x514
> far side
>>
>>140835921
The repetitive reused plotlines like the Shiki/SHIKI deal would be even more apparent and obvious if they did that. I hope the remake removes all mention of Shiki being adopted and Roa being SHIKI until the far side routes, since the near side routes spilled the beans way too early despite it not mattering much there.
>>
>>140836384
How about a combined Near Side Route, then an combined Akiha/Hisui route and a final Kohaku route that is about saving her.
>>
>>140836327
How would that work in an anime format though?
There's a lot of repeated scenes in the routes, and if they were just cut out it could get very confusing.
>>
>>140836384
>hope the remake removes all mention of Shiki being adopted and Roa being SHIKI until the far side routes, since the near side routes spilled the beans way too early despite it not mattering much there.
This. I don't believe it was mentioned in Ciel route, but it was in Arc route for no reason, and it made it a bit frustrating going through the other routes with Shiki clueless again and waiting for that same reveal.
One of the biggest problems with Tsukihime is all the repeated content across the routes. While FSN can have all the routes adapted separately because they split at a very clear point early on, I don't think this would work for Tsukihime.
>>
>>140836414
For combined routes, there would either need to be no romance or basically a harem where Shiki romances both - I think that would be a terrible idea and wouldn't work, but I don't like harems in general.

Unless one girl was picked as the "main" and was the love interest.
>>
>>140836528
Arc for the Near combined Route, and Hisui for the combined Far route to make Kohaku better?
>>
>>140836417
It's worked for Higurashi.
>>
File: endlesummerproto.png (696 KB, 1565x568) Image search: [Google]
endlesummerproto.png
696 KB, 1565x568
>>140836624
Higurashi revolves around a repeating world, though, and it's done the same way in the VN. You could maybe do that with Kagetsu Tohya, though, since it has the same kind of premise.
>>
Why don't they adapt it like they did the manga? Why are we even talking about something that might not be fisable until 10 years from now?
>>
>>140835085
Far side is the better part of tsukihime t b h

t. Someone who only loved the action from FSN
>>
>>140838230
>t. Someone who only loved the action from FSN

Well yeah, everything else was pretty lacking.
>>
>>140836624
Wait, was the Higurashi anime actually good?
>>
>>140836554
Not perfect, but probably the best idea though I prefer Ciel to Arc
>>
>>140839878
The first and second season were good.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.