[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those of you who call yourselves Japanese, I have a favor to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
Those of you who call yourselves Japanese, I have a favor to ask. Would you all die please?
>>
Great scene. What a horrible thing to do ton your sister. Lelouch is one of my favorite characters though regardless of his deeds. Then again so is Light.
>>
Those of you who call yourselves anons, I have a favor to ask. Would you all die please?
>>
>>140821988
>Great scene
>>
>>140822199
I'm dead inside, does that count?
>>
>>140821699
You first.
>>
>>140824140
KABANE JANAI
>>
I don't get it, it's like people thought Code Geass was a serious show until this point.

This was one of the greatest moments, I mean no one even saw that coming.
>>
>>140824778
Can't be great when it's absurd. But if we are talking about the funniest Geass moments then yes, Euphinator is a kek and a half
>>
Oh, the princess has come to speak to us. This is gonna be fucking awesome!
>>
>>140824865
That's what I'm saying though. Code Geass was a great "train wreck" show for lack of the better word.

Everyone was watching for how absurd it was. It makes no sense to be mad at this scene, when you ignore every other scene that's just outright stupid.
>>
File: LOL.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
LOL.gif
2 MB, 320x214
The day that /a/ flipped their shit, not gonna lie I flipped my shit as well the first time I saw that scene. I wasn't expecting it at all, it just came out of fucking nowhere.
>>
sage protection service activated
>>
>>140821699
Forgive me general but I musn't let anyone stand in my way. I have to kill all the dirty kneed Japanese.
>>
>>140824865
>Can't be great when it's absurd.
No this is wrong. Absurd is a good kind of great.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.