[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ikki beats Shaka >Saga beats Ikki >Saga needs help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: evil Saga.png (338 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
evil Saga.png
338 KB, 720x544
>Ikki beats Shaka
>Saga beats Ikki
>Saga needs help from 2 gold saints to beat Shaka

How does that work?
>>
Do you even rock-paper-scissors man?
>>
>expecting consistency from "7th sense lmao" the manga
>>
>>140815077
It happens all the fucking time in sports.

Every powerlevel discussion is garbage.
>>
>>140815077
Manga states clearly they were holding back.
They also didn't use any of their special techniques.

Anime failed to convey that.

The reason Shaka forced them to go blast him to cinders with AE was because they refused to use their special attacks so he deprived them of their 5 senses so they would have no choice to uses it or else they would fail their mission.
>>
MOERO ORE NO COSMO YO I ain't gotta explain shit
>>
>>140816291
DAKISHIMETA
>>
>>140815077
>ignore the fact in the manga its explicitly stated Saga and the other Gold Saints didn't want to fight Shaka
>>
>>140815077
Why couldn't Shaka react to Saga's attack or speed? Why were Camus and Shura not using their special techniques when facing Shaka while Saga was sitting on the sidelines watching? Why did Shaka get injured from generic Cosmos attacks from the both of them despite using his super duper Kan barrier technique?

Why do you shitpost knowing the anime OVA fight was completely different from the manga/source material? All three Gold Saints literally said they wanted to move past Shaka without fighting him and then he used Tenbu Horin to take their senses while they were still refusing to attack him until they were forced to use the 7th Sense and AE to get past him.

You are a faggot.
>>
>>140815077
>Ikki beats Shaka
Ikki blew himself up to trap Shaka and him in a different dimension, and at the end of the arc Shaka revealed he could have come back by himself and only needed Mu's help in order to brink Ikki along.
>>
>>140815077
ikki didn't beat shaka. he literally said he could have escaped from that dimension if he wanted to.
>>
>>140816747
Trump isn't elected yet, calm down
>>
File: shaka vs shijima.jpg (181 KB, 900x370) Image search: [Google]
shaka vs shijima.jpg
181 KB, 900x370
Why the weeb's fixation with Dragon Ball? Superman would be fucked up on the SSverse
>>
>>140815077
What the hell is wrong with his eyes? Conjunctivitis?
>>
>Ikki beats Shaka

you mean a double KO because Ikki let Shaka destroy all his senses and blew his body to send himself along with Shaka to another dimension.

Shaka >>>> Saga >> Gold Saints > Ikki > Bronze saints
>>
>>140818673
DB is more mainstream.
>>
>>140819156
Toei doing dumb shit again.
>>
>>140819156
no, he's basically possessed by evil
>>
>>140819156
He's literally possessed. Think in The Exorcist but with god-tier superpowers
>>
>>140819189
Only in America. Saint Seiya is DBZ-tier on the rest of the world

Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svBbL5eoGfw
>>
>>140819253
Its not like the dubs are just bad, they're probably the worst dub job I ever seen for any media. Never I have seen such an awful job of distorting what characters mean and more.
>>
>>140818245
Pretty much.

Ikki got wrecked by Shaka. Then tried to blow himself up which ended with them locked in another dimension.

Shaka didn't even need help getting out. He needed Mu to help him get Ikki out or else he would die.

One of the things the Sanctuary Arc did right was portraying just how absolutely outmatched the Bronze Saints were against the Gold Ones.

The only guy who got a legitimate win out of the whole thing was Shun against Aphrodite.
>>
>>140815077
A OTRA DIMENSION!!!!
muere pegaso
>>
>>140820829
Shiryu's win over Deathmask was pretty legit
>>
>>140823422
The guy's armor literally chose that moment to abandon him.

Not when he was doing all the other horrible stuff. Nope. Just when he went ahead and threw the Chinese girl from a waterfall from another dimension.
>>
>>140822827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pnl_-KeXa4

obligatorio
>>
Been decade since I watch the original Gold Saint arc.

But why did Shaka act like some cryptic dick?
>>
>>140824520
Toei made Shaka a dick for some reason. In the manga it's mentioned that Shaka's weakness was being too kind
>>
>>140824520

I always felt (in the anime) like Shaka just wanted those damn asshole kids to get out of his temple while he was trying to meditate.

>attempting to cleanse all worldly thoughts from one's mind and become closer to Nirvana
>suddenly
>5 kids, one shouting stupidly, burst into your house and start fucking everything up
>day ruined
>>
>Ikki beats Shaka
He didn't, as others have explained.
In fact, the only complete victory of a Bronze Saint over a Gold Saint in that entire arc was Shiryu vs Deathmask. Hyoga and Shun got technical draws against Camus and Aphrodite, respectively. Shiryu kamikaze'd on Shura because he couldn't win. In every other case, the Gold Saint just let them pass after a while.

I actually liked this though, since it preserved the idea that Gold Saints are in a different level and this pays off later in the Hades arc.
>>
>>140824993
>>140825255
So it was anime thing then? Glad I didn't remember wrong.

Seriously, guy acted like he's full of himself and keep being a dick to the good guys. I was really happy when he got blown up.
>>
>>140815077

most of the gold saint fights are not about the bronze beating the golds, but earning their respect

ikki teleported shaka to another dimension, shaka could come back anytime he wanted but ikki's dedication earned his respect so he brought him back.

the only gold saint fights where the bronzes legitimately defeat their opponents are Capricon, Piscis, Cancer and Aquarious.

Leo was mind controlled/not fighting at his fullest, Tauros was testing them, Geminis is beat by athena/was just using his armor and Scorpion was just testing Hyoga too.
>>
>>140825443
Eh, no.
A full victory was for Shun.

Death Mask was bullied hard by everyone so Shiryu could land a hit.

Shun on the other hand already had his 7th full on and enough to rekt Aphrodite's shit.
His only problem was being yo merciful with his enemies which is why he got his clothes destroyed and almost killed for sparing Aphrodite. Even the gold himself admited it was his victory.
>>
>>140825514
In the manga, Shaka met Ikki after he killed his master. Shaka came with the mission to kill the black saints and Ikki attacked him but he isn't a challenge to Shaka. Then, Shaka realized Ikki isn't really evil but misguided and deeply hurt so he chose to forgive his life. Nevertheless, Shaka erased Ikki's memory about their meeting but he'd regained that memory and the horror he felt that day if Ikki faced him again, just in case Ikki went really evil.
>>
>>140819156
evilness make you sick and strongest
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZLNfhz6EZI

Why these people can't even get Tenma cloth right?
Also LC season 3 never ever Like it should be. The manga really went downhill after the Hades Castle arc.
>>
>>140824406
Was the hades segment subbed again? because I can hear him with 2 different voices. Where can I get the throat cancer Saga episodes?
>>
Who do BRs love Saint Seiya so much?
>>
>>140816138
bullshit

they all used their powers, galactic explosion, excalibur, the works.
Shaka took it seriously (unlike versus ikki) opened his eyes and overpowered them.
>>
>>140815188
I agree with this.

I love Saint Seiya, but let's be honest, Kurumada writes as well as he draws.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.