[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will your reaction be when you realize the project is just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: kiznaiver.jpg (91 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
kiznaiver.jpg
91 KB, 318x450
What will your reaction be when you realize the project is just a test run for kiznaiver instrumentality?
>>
>>140812420
But that's exactly what it is? What?
>>
>>140812536
nu uh I had the idea first
>>
>>140812420
Why do they even need to test it, anyone with a brain knows this bullshit would never work on a group of over 100 people let alone 7 billion.
>>
Don't try to slap some last minute ditch effort to save this mess, the show won't be a 1/4 as good as Evangelion.

Structurally too many problems with the system to work on a global system.
>>
>>140813176
>Structurally too many problems with the system to work on a global system.
As that would have stopped anyone.
>>
>>140813251

All I am saying is forcing the entire population of the planet feel the pain of others for no reason but to understand them is fucking stupid. There will always be psychopaths and edgy bastards who enjoy destruction. Could you imagine the number of accidents and deaths occurring because someone in the driver's seat was momentarily stunned by the pain?

This will never work in a large scale.
>>
>>140812420
It is test run.
7 billion people, 1 billion kiznaiver groups.
Members of the groups are randomly choosen so no one knows who is part of their group.
Everyone is afraid of hurting someone else.
Next step group members randomly change every now and then, so you cannot even look for the members of your group.
Sounds like a nice idea to teach humans to be nice to each other.
The real rich guys are excluded from this and can further develop their inhuman behaviour that makes even psychopaths frown them.
>>
>>140813356
>>140813134
You think the plan is to actually connect all humans to each other?
Obviously that is stupid.
The plan is to create random groups of 7 people.
>>
>>140815280
Then how does that cause world peace?
A group of 7 could easily cooperate and kill other groups of 7, hell it makes shit easier.
>>
>>140815668
You wouldn't know the group
>>
>>140815668
The people belonging to one group might aswell be all over the world or groups change every now and then.
>>
i dont know, maybe it's not necessarily physical but psychological.

We have different character archetypes, given that this could all be working in theory in order to work with nations with different cultures/backgrounds and perspectives on how the world works and shit.

maybe the experiment is to learn or see how people would unite and connect by shared pain and conflict, similar to how nations in the world working together in a time of crisis where everyone is affected.

Be that the case or not, seeing people so narrow-minded and not see the bigger picture work this way is rather embarrassing.

I bet you think Katsuhira is a dull MC too
>>
>>140815668
The thing about the residual pain on Tenga that wasn't felt by the other guys tells that not all pain is shared. There may be more variations on pain sharing so I don't think the project is to just make all people share pain and leave it at that. There must be something else because it is absolutely retarded to think that will work and anyone who sat down and thought for a moment about would have realized that.
>>
>>140818028
This is what I was thinking too. I feel like most people who write off the initial kiznaiver experiment and keep complaining about how unrealistic it is to apply it to the whole world is completely missing the point. The goal of the kiznaiver project is to find the 'True Connection', whatever that is. Something that can help complete opposites like the 7 members of the kiznaiver system get along with each other and apply that to the whole world. The pain-sharing part of it is probably a catalyst for the experiment on a whole.
>>
>>140820282
It's an orgy. That's the true connection.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.