[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a huge fan of sci-fi, but is this movie worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1920_1200_harmony.jpg (528 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1920_1200_harmony.jpg
528 KB, 1920x1200
I'm a huge fan of sci-fi, but is this movie worth watching? The trailer looks pretty boring so i'm not sure.
>>
>>140808815
Bump
>>
It's not even out yet. How the fuck should we know?
>>
>>140810167
We've had raws for ages and subs for about a week.
>>
>>140808815
The only thing I know is Peace walker was so bad that gave Project Ito cancer when he was writing the novelization of the game
>>
It's decent. It's a better sci-fi movie than the new GitS and psycho-pass movie. worth a watch
>>
It's full of cheap 3d character animation even in close-ups. I drop it immediately.
>>
It was enjoyable. It's quite similar to Psycho Pass on the surface although that is later subverted. It had some really fucking stupid plot elements at the end though and I'm not sure if the ending was 3deep5me or kinda stupid. The cinematography was pretty good although the animation is inconsistent, there is noticeable CG at times and lots of QUALITY shots when character's faces are seen from a distance.
>>
I really liked it,
I cried at the end from the idea it presented and not from the plot itself, which was a bit refreshing, suicidal nihilists make good writers I guess.
>>
Do they keep flipping from hand drawn to CG or is it just good CG to bad CG?
>>
>>140816312
the former but it wasn't everywhere.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.