[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you f/a/gs think of this series? The concept is cool,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ajin-demi-human.jpg (213 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ajin-demi-human.jpg
213 KB, 600x450
What do you f/a/gs think of this series? The concept is cool, and so far anime and manga are pretty damn close.
>>
File: 1.jpg (40 KB, 552x571) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40 KB, 552x571
>>140802174
>cgi
No thanks.
>>
>>140802335
I watched it first and read it after, and the manga looks so much better. Im not gonna say i dislike the cgi, but i wish I had read it first now
>>
I actually wanted to read it but judging from comments/reviews seems that author left early and manga went to shit after it. Is it true? Is it still worth reading?
>>
>>140802174
Let me guess, you just watched it on netflix?
Get the fuck out
>>
>>140802174
The CGI anime killed the hype.
>>
>>140803170
The manga changed from edge to wackiness.
Different flavours but still good.

As for the 'anime', it's great. Pacing is better than in the manga. The changes enhance the story, apart from the building topple- buildings fall down, not sideways.
>>
if you get past the cgi this show is amazing, and if you want the full package just read the manga
>>
>>140803353
And read it because I'm not a total piece of human garbage
>>
satou
>>
Imouto best girl, detective second-best girl.

The CGI is somewhat bearable. MC is a dick for not appreciating the imouto, but apparently genuinely being friendly to the grandma.
The whole premise that ajin are treated so differently is absurd.
>>
File: The squad.png (1 MB, 1495x1041) Image search: [Google]
The squad.png
1 MB, 1495x1041
>>140803492
>Pacing is better than in the manga
Agreed with you there, the manga jumps around and expects you to be able to piece together what happened when it comes back to the scene. I like that though, oddly enough.
>>140802174
Liked the anime, picked up the manga for my monthly dose of madman and operators.
>>
>>140804894
I have to say that detective is best grill
>>
File: falling down.jpg (132 KB, 634x562) Image search: [Google]
falling down.jpg
132 KB, 634x562
>>140803492
buildings collapse in on themselves only when they're detonated that way. it's very easy to topple big buildings.
>>
>>140802335
sleep snug, smug.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.