[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did I never realize that Kumeta actually addressed that there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: rip.png (510 KB, 1280x950) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
510 KB, 1280x950
Why did I never realize that Kumeta actually addressed that there will be no anime finale way back in the manga.
Damn.
Never forget.
>>
>>140797572
I bet Shaft even knew.
>>
>>140798220
Probably.
>>
I still don't get why. There's foreshadowing of the finale in most openings (and one ending) and the series was pretty popular, why leave it like that?
>>
>>140799379
Probably just trolling.
Some deep ass trolling too at that.
>>
File: that's the joke folks.png (368 KB, 655x1285) Image search: [Google]
that's the joke folks.png
368 KB, 655x1285
What is Kumeta even up to these days?
I'd much rather have part 2 of sensei or some sort of spin off rather than a new series either way.
Is he being published with something currently?
>>
>>140797572
Tosh disproved the second to last one, so maybe there's hope.
>>
>>140802950
I think Otsuka Reika is also serialized with something now.
>>
>>140797572
He would have put that in 4th season or not.
>>
>>140802485
Probably starving somewhere on the outskirts of Russia.
Since he loves that place for some reason, also gone freelancing and hasn't been heard from since last year.
>>
File: CXeFJfbUAAAujAt.jpg (201 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
CXeFJfbUAAAujAt.jpg
201 KB, 600x861
>>140802485
He started a new series pretty recently. He's also writing the story for another manga.
>>
>>140803386
This cover already makes me very pleased, what is this about?
>>
>>140802485
The manga about the Timetravelers was pretty good, but translations stopped after the first few chapters.
>>
>>140803386
What happened to the girl and the time traveling hat?
>>
How many days?
>>
>>140803843

Loosely speaking it's about a mangaka who goes to semi-ludicrous extents to hide that he's a mangaka from his daughteru.

Along the way lots of Kumeta things happen
>>
>>140808966
Kumeta things is one of my favorite types of things
>>
More Katte ni Kaizou scans when?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.