[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused by the ending of Perfect Blue. That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: perfect blue final shot.png (829 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
perfect blue final shot.png
829 KB, 1280x688
I'm confused by the ending of Perfect Blue.

That's clearly Rumi in the car, not Mima. You can see Rumi's hair on the back of her head and, in the Japanese version at least, she says the last line in Rumi's voice.

Why would they release Rumi if she's still a psycho? Was the Rumi seen in the mental home actually Mima?
>>
>That's clearly Rumi in the car
No
>>
>>140788353
Then why does she have Rumi's hair and voice?
>>
File: notamirror.jpg (40 KB, 620x355) Image search: [Google]
notamirror.jpg
40 KB, 620x355
Yes. No.
>>
Was the rape scene in the movie or in the movie in the movie?
>>
>>140788567
It's supposed to be unclear. Watch it again. I think it was just in the movie in the movie and she was so stressed she turned that into real fears/anxieties. Then again, maybe not. Definitely a movie that benefits from multiple viewings.
>>
>>140788120
But Anon, Rumi and Mima are the same person.

No, really.
>>
>>140788503
She doesn't.
>>
>>140788567
9/10 rape, would fape again
>>
>>140788567
Wasn't real rape if you're wondering

>>140789065
Yeah that's why I liked about perfect blue
Take Lain for example,even if i rewatch it i don't understand anything
maybe it's because i'm stupid
>>
>>140788567
Isn't it just one scene of the movie?
It's staged too so it isn't really a rape.
>>
File: 1443190935599.png (376 KB, 404x435) Image search: [Google]
1443190935599.png
376 KB, 404x435
>>140788120
That's Mima.
Keep in mind that when Mima "sings" they use Rumi VA the whole using Rumi voice is just a trick to fuck with the viewer.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.