[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the worst Type-Moon franchise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: TMA6.jpg (509 KB, 827x1154) Image search: [Google]
TMA6.jpg
509 KB, 827x1154
Which is the worst Type-Moon franchise?
>>
Does it really matter?
>>
Tsukihime is the one that I care the least abaout, at any rate.
>>
Arcueid deserves better
>>
>>140782664
Please, may you enlighten me with your opinion on tsukihime?
>>
>>140782178
The pedo one
>>
tsukihime and melty a best

fate a worst
>>
>>140785407
This.
>>
This thread is gonna be filled with a bunch of salty Tsukishitter mad that Nasu got tired of writing male Twilight 10 years ago.
>>
>>140785515
So like every TM thread?

>>140785193
I just don't think it's very interesting compared to Nasu's other stuff and Shiki is easily his worst VN MC. The fans certainly don't help, either.
>>
>>140785838
>interesting
I think that's where we differentiate fate fans to tsukifans
>>
>>140785515
Fuck off, Tsukihime is superior.
What makes Tsukihime better than FSN is the atsmosphere, you can feel the danger , the drama, the mindfuck.The music does a better job to add to the atmosphere than FSN.The characters interactions are so superior to the character interactions of FSN that it hurts,and the slice of life segments and Shirou's Pov are fucking annoying.FSN plot is too forced at times, some times they lead to plot holes,weak plot or unexplainable developments.Tsukihime's plot flows better, it's simple and credible.

Tsukihime's plot is also more mature, each resolution have more weight to them 1) Arc and Shiki didn't end up in good terms in Ciel's True End, 2) After every single of the Far Side of the Moon routes, Arc and Ciel will keep hunting Roa, 3) Akiha ends up as a doll in one ending, 4) Akiha and Kohaku die in another end, 5) Hisui's Good End wasn't precisely happy. In F/sn, only 2 characters couldn't be saved: 1) Ilya in UBW, 2) Saber and Ilya in HF.

Shirou never actually shows his resolve when it comes to deal with people who are prepared to kill,and the story does not have serious and mature Masters - aside from Zōken-and the only time Shirou had to confront one of his friends, was in HF against Black Saber. Shiki, on the other hand, had to fight Arc, Ciel, Akiha, and Satsuki at some point - there's also the point when he realises all what Kohaku has been doing.

FSN is just too light and aimed at teenagers. That why the dark and cold as ice Tsukihime is superior.
>>
>>140786354
definitely this desu
>>
File: heroesandheroinesoffate.jpg (919 KB, 1440x914) Image search: [Google]
heroesandheroinesoffate.jpg
919 KB, 1440x914
>>140786354
Got a problem with tournament arcs?
>>
>>140782178
tsuki >>>>> fate shit >>>>> shithoyo

>shithoyo
>cancelled after one game
>franchise
>>
>>140782178
FGO
>>
>>140786354
>Arc and Shiki didn't end up in good terms in Ciel's True End
This pasta here doesn't remember the smile on Arc when she faded.
>>
File: LJqG4.jpg (203 KB, 625x443) Image search: [Google]
LJqG4.jpg
203 KB, 625x443
>what if we took a serious VN
>then, what if we took some random, unimportant side character...
>and then, what if we made her, and all her irrelevant friends lesbians
>prisma illya

a complete insult to the Fate franchise.
>>
>>140786564
>knk >>> tsuki >>> fate/shit >>> shithoyo
Fixed
>>
>>140787028
KNK > *
>>
I honestly like them all.

I'm just sick of the Arturia sameface characters that is continuing to plague the nasuverse
>>
>>140785515
Fate is just his comfort zone nowadays. He clearly can't write for shit anymore on anything else as seen by how poor Mahou Tsukai no Yoru did
>>
Tsukihime has a terrible MC, shit art, no features, 5 pieces of OST and the story is boring. How can anyone like this?
>>
>>140787778
The original OST is crap, which is why people often replace it with tracks from the anime OST.

As for Shiki, he's competent, has an interesting ability/affliction, and doesn't overshadow the heroines (who are the VN's main appeal, after all). Way better than the dense moralfag that is Emiya Shirou.
>>
>>140782178
should be fate
even they keep using same face as different saber
fate fag still accept it
>>
>>140782178
At the moment, probably Mahoyo for the distinct lack of H-material for best girls Aoko and Touko plus the general lack of anything else outside of the visual novel itself.

Though Mahoyo did bring us the confirmation that the Church are all badass motherfuckers. Kirei, Ciel and Eiri all pretty much just prove that it's good livin kicking ass for the lord.
>>
>>140788780
Don't forget Yuika, the blind kung-fu Sister.
>>
Not fate or tsukihime related works. I even gave a chance for others.
>>
>>140787028
Tsuki remake >>> Knk
>>
Is Grand Order a franchise? because whatever it is, it's the worst.
>>
>>140787524
The writing in Mahou Tsukai no Yoru was fine. It was actually a lot better than in most of his stuff. The reason it did poorly had to do with it being a short kinetic novel with no voice acting (in an age where it's basically a requirement), no sex scenes, visuals from a different artist (better than Takeuchi, but neither familiar or iconic) no interested fandom and that it was the first fucking part of a trilogy that may never get finished.
Sure, it looks nice and may be decently written, but that alone really isn't worth the price tag for most VN readers with how many apparent design flaws it has.
>>
>>140792343
No it's Fate
>>
File: 1408223058517.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1408223058517.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
Nasu is writing things that don't get TL'd, like his current LN project where he's writing about Waiva + Luvia + Gray Seiba (even in your LNs, Takeuchi must insert moar Seibas)

and playing D&D with Urobutcher using a really shitty game system/campaign world. fuck Emperor Dragon Shota it should've been all about Captain America and Crazy Chinese Bitch.
>>
>>140792470
>and playing D&D with Urobutcher using a really shitty game system/campaign world. fuck Emperor Dragon Shota it should've been all about Captain America and Crazy Chinese Bitch.
The adaptation changed more than half of the plot and world-building. Emperor Dragon Shota wasn't even a thing in the campaign and most of the story and plot was driven by Fairy Big Daddy, Urobuchi and Swordboy's roleplaying, not the kid and his waifu's.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.