[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss him, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Askeladd.jpg (96 KB, 318x518) Image search: [Google]
Askeladd.jpg
96 KB, 318x518
Do you miss him, /a/?
>>
His arc was finished, his band was destroyed, and he spurred the growth of Canute and Thorfinn. He got the most satisfying ending storywise and although it does suck he had to eat it for Wales, it's not like he didn't DESERVE to get merced, dude was monstrous even if he was interesting.
>>
Yeah he had run his course, it was time for Thorfinn to move on. Even the man himself said as much.
>>
Besides, he lives on as Thorfinn's personal punch ghost so we ought to see him from time to time.
>>
Is this the perfect example of a manga that did 180 and went to complete shit?
>>
>>140764021
Is this the perfect example of a post that reeks of shit taste?
>>
>>140764021
Not really.
>>
His story has ended, I can't ask for more. We still see his smug mug sometimes, though, so I'm all right..
>>
I've always wondered why Thorfinn didn't seem to be as pissed at Bjorn as he was Askeladd, considering that it was Bjorn who took him hostage and turned the whole thing around.
>>
>>140764021
>Is this the perfect example of a manga that did 180 and went to complete shit?

Yes.
>>
>>140764515
Because Brojrn was the true only friend...
>>
>>140763348
No, I dropped Farmland Saga ages ago and I'm not looking back.
>>
>>140765831
the farming ended
>>
I love Farmland Saga because it got rid of all the Naruto fans that had just picked up the series because of Thorfinn being Dagger Sasuke.
>>
>>140764056
No, but your comment is a perfect example of having shit taste.
>>
He isn't as moe as Thorkell.
>>
>>140766307
I was hoping it was going to go somewhere interesting with the dagger sasuke, but no.

It instead picked up the worst kind of garbage.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.