[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inu Yashiki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: s015.jpg (409 KB, 869x1221) Image search: [Google]
s015.jpg
409 KB, 869x1221
> I'll kill 100 people everyday
> okay actually starting from the second time I'll kill 1000 people everyday

Seems like Oku remembered to count how much time it would take him to annihilate Japan with 100 people a day between those two chapters.

Also, how the fuck are those attacks from digital screens supposed to work, alien technology or not?
>>
Also I hope the police and army will stop going full retard starting from now and understand this guy isn't normal to not say human at all, seeing people endlessly shooting at him is getting boring as fuck.
>>
>>140758264
why is he killing though?
even a total psychopath wouldn't go that far
I call it bad writing
>>
>>140759246
He is a above humanity now. A machine made for killing trying to complete its mission is understandable.
>>
>>140759246
I don't know anymore.

The girl that helped him managed to make him stop and repent for all his killings so far.
Just after that the police rushes in and seems to kill the girl and her grandma. So I tought Shishigami just went even more crazy.

Except in a previous chapter we see that they're going well. This makes no sense fo far.
>>
>>140759246
The author has no fucking idea what he's doing.

No FUCKING clue.
>>
>>140760122
> he literaly just wants to draw the world burn

Grandpa is supposed to be the PROTAGONIST for god's sake.
>>
>>140760083
>The police killed them
>He revived them
>Understood that those evil policemen and politicians would do anything they could to hurt him and those who're dear to him
>The only way to protect the girl is to destroy the society completely so that there would be no government to bother them
>>
>>140760238
Just "destroying" the governments and erasing any proof that he these two knows each others would be much simpler, the girl managed to make him understand how what he did to innocent people is terrible and he should atone to that, and now he does a 180° x1000?

And he can't be that retarded. I'm pretty sure the rest of his family is fine. I don't remember the media talking about these two either.
>>
>>140759246
ugh were you expecting something logical from this mentally damaged author?
>>
>>140760357
The SWAT especially broke into the house to shoot the girl and his grandmother. So even though the media said nothing, the police obviously knows about her relationship with him. And just killing all government officers won't work, they will just make another government to hunt him. Personal assassinating won't work in modern governments, you see. Just read Akumatsu for example. The only way is killing as much as possible to create total chaos the the complete collapse of society as a whole. When the country basically becomes Libya, no one will care about them anymore.
>>
>>140760598
No they didn't. They came to get him.
>>
The art is so fucking weird. It's like everything is digitally traced, even the faces.
>>
>>140760848
Because it is, welcome to the future of manga.
>>
anime by madhouse when
>>
>>140760961
it's shit, unlike opm or parasyte
>>
File: Fugg.jpg (4 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
Fugg.jpg
4 KB, 200x149
>>140760900
>MFW the mangaka of Battle Angel Alita does everything digitally now and it looks like shit
>>
>>140760848
>>140760900
> Because it is

Not really. Inu Yashiki is full of obvious photos, but when it's drawn it's drawn. Like in the OP page you can tell the background is a photo, but Shishigami and the people being shot are drawn.

Oku drew that insane giant female form of Nurari (and as a drawag I can tell you something like that is incredibly hard to do), he sure can fucking draw. Just that he aims for realism and he seems to have gotten lazier, hence the photos everywhere.
>>
What rules does this technology even go by?
>>
>>140761044
fuck off bestiaryfag
>>
We're never going to learn anything about the aliens, are we?
>>
>>140761053
I think he explained the process in one of the gantz chapter, he redraws using the 3d scene as reference

>>140761110
nanomachines
>>
>Also, how the fuck are those attacks from digital screens supposed to work, alien technology or not?

Yeah I've really been struggling with this. Even by the standards of 'high technology = magic" it really stretches things.

Things I've been able to mull over in my head:
>Maybe just showing his face for appearances, using cameras and telemetry to determine the spatial coordinates of targets for some kind of teleportation based effect

>EXCEPT there are maaaaybe some implications that the screen itself, not the cameras are causing this. Maybe some kind of outside visible spectrum scanning effect sent out by the TV's emitters to ping targets and then received by ludicrously advanced sensors in his robody?

>None of this accounts for why the attack clearly has a trajectory from the fucking screen, or indeed just in person when he fingerbangs people. There doesn't seem to be a physical projectile though given the lack of any kind of bulletholes anywhere.

I think he's just imparting a massive force onto a small section of flesh at one end of their body that drives it out the other (and thus a slightly larger exit wound) but due to the comparably small weight and hardness of random giblets of flesh as projectiles they don't exit with enough momentum to damage stuff around the target. Something like the gravity guns from Gantz?
>>
>>140761169

The aliens were just a plot device to give the two MCs powers.

Face it, anon, you'll never see them again.

Remember what happened the last time the author tried to give explanations? We got the clusterfuck that was the Gantz finale. Is that what you want, anon? Another Gantz finale?
>>
>>140761169
I like how it started as a comedy with clumsy aliens and turned into this edgy shit.
It would have been a better manga with just the oldman
>>
>>140761414
holy shit fucking this
>>
It feels like the author is trying to make some kind of social commentary, but isn't talented enough to make it engaging.
>>
>>140758264
>another 5 chapters of Light shooting people
>>
>>140761110
Well, first there is broken hacking, as we could see with the guys that tried to beat up to death the homeless man. The IA that seems to be part of them even though about not killing them but destroying their social lives instead.

But then we don't really how it kills people. Against the thugs and yakuza grandpa had his back opening and shooting ton of missiles. But I don't get how the fuck is Shishigami shooting, his finger doesn't seems to open and let out normal ammo, and how he shoots from digital screens proves it's more than that.

I don't get how they couldn't see something is really fucking wrong with the way he kills people since they shouldn't be able to find ammos.

>>140761414
A SoL with the Aliens doing stupid shit that makes things worse would have been fun.

>>140761479
I dunno, this arc seems only to be about "what if a psycho edgy teenager got godlike powers".

>>140761552
Someone should count the amount of pages that involves shooting.
>>
>>140761598
Are you retarded?
>>
>>140761598
>Someone should count the amount of pages that involves shooting.
I picked it up like 4 months ago and he's still shooting
>>
>>140761598
>I dunno, this arc seems only to be about "what if a psycho edgy teenager got godlike powers".

funny thing is he did all of this before; going into houses and killing people. I wonder if the author is planning to do the same thing indefinitely
>>
File: 020.jpg (676 KB, 1140x1600) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
676 KB, 1140x1600
Am I the only one who like the daughter?
>>
>>140761661
It's weird. We already got endless killings before, then it was finally going to progress when he met the girl and grandma, which gave an unexpected turn of event with Shishigami stopping everything and becoming like grandpa.

And then it just went back to before, what the fuck Oku.
>>
>>140761688
all these digitalized photos make me sick
>>
>>140761688
keep liking her because she will die
>>
>>140761783
I wonder what filter they use to convert images to manga backgrounds
>>
File: 1461682447112.jpg (62 KB, 447x686) Image search: [Google]
1461682447112.jpg
62 KB, 447x686
>This entire thread

If it's so fucking bad why are you reading it fucktard?

Go draw your own manga and see if you can make a masterpiece

The author clearly gives zero fucks about making a serious theme and is consistently changing it according to what he really wants to draw

Nishi 2.0 and is always drawing some kind of suffering humanity being best at what it does setting

You know what, I really think you are just mad because he kills waifus left and right every once in a while
>>
>>140761805
Hope not before we see her naked.
>>
>>140761881
>tripfag
fuck off and filtered
>espace between text
>>>/reddit/
>3dpd pic
kill yourself
I like inuyashiki though
>>
File: 012.jpg (609 KB, 1133x1600) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
609 KB, 1133x1600
>>140758264
So how many chapters before they sacrafice themselves to stop the meteor?
>>
>>140759246
He's a battle robot, what did you expect?
>>
>>140761881
I like Inuyashi, but we've been getting policemen shooting at Shishigami and the latter killing people for a ridiculous amount of chapters, this is getting really repetitive, and at the same time I still wants to know how the plot will progress, the concept of a teenager with alien technology trying to make the world burn through this method is pretty original and interesting.
>>
>>140761053
he traces 3dcg.
>>
>>140761688
This and GTO makes me want to see slutty daughters hooking up with their plain looking, bald fathers.
>>
>>140762024
I thought plot was getting better but then we get policestation raid
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.