[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UQ Holder 121
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 9.jpg (326 KB, 869x1305) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
326 KB, 869x1305
Shinobu "Character development"
>>
Shit got boring as hell.
>>
>>140752651
I'm loving both Shinobu and Mizore this chapter but Shinobus character development was literally "senpai touched my vagoo, i got nothing to lose now!"
>>
>>140753029
UQ Holder and Negima have always been boring as hell the very moment the plot stops.

All the boring harem shit can go fuck itself.
>>
>>140753065

I don't have the problem with the harem or fanservice parts. Just these girls are boring as fuck. Shinobu and Mizore can fuck off to where they came from.
>>
>>140752651
Call me when she becomes a vamp.
>>
Kirie is already objectively confirmed for Best Girl.
Why waste time on the others?
>>
>>140755322
Because Eva will win.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 380x380
>>140755385
>Eva
>old, fake and a lying bitch winning
>>
>>140753029
I feel like we've been off plot development for like 15 chapters now. Its all been harem stuff with various girls constantly.
>>
>>140755791
ANYTHING is better than that overstayed Negima plot. I hope Ken will continue the harem antics for another 100 chapters.
>>
>>140755714
Dude, she is the main heroine.
>>
>>140755791
My guess is that this is like the Mahora festival arc, and that we will have a volume of Touta basically running around the site doing various events with his friends before the tournament really starts.
>>
>>140755927
Surprise! Main girl not winning in a shonen series is not alien.
>>
>>140755953
That atleast had the time fuckery, which added to the confrontation with Chao, while this seems more forced.

I also don't even know who Ken wants to be a short-term villain because MOTB will take like another 250-300 chapters at this pacing. Those mercs from like 60 chapters ago? The other clone who had very little to say and really no role because its unlikely she is working with MOTB? Fate of all people?
>>
>>140756182
Cutlass is the short term villain, with the MOTB being the villain for this tournament arc. I really get the feeling that they will get to save Negi here, but that Touta will get possessed by the Lifemaker instead.
>>
>>140752651
Based Ken. Is he trying to compete with To Love-ru's Yabuki now?
>>
>>140755385
>Because Eva will win.
You mean Likemaker-chan. Hidden heroine is the best heroine.
>>
>>140756659
>but that Touta will get possessed by the Lifemaker instead.
Absolutely too soon for that. I think something goes down, and Negi fully goes under. Someone from Negima probably gets killed or appears to be killed.
>>
>>140755714
Futhermore
>Middle-aged mother tries to dress like a teenage slut to convince herself she's still young
>>
>>140756732
Lifemaker will be the Othinus of UQH, so I fully expect her to become the most popular girl, but she probably won't win.

And we all know that the hidden heroine is the Last Boss of Justice. Double Justice End is the best end!
>>
>>140756761
Nah, they have to deal with the remnant of Negima soon, then we can enter real UQH plots about immortals, white-haired shota noble-kun and Jesus are waiting.
>>
>>140756808
We can't say anything for sure, too soon now. Ken may even bring back Asuna and make her Touta's childhoodfriend who promise to marry each other Narusenaru-style for all we know.
>>
>>140756820
Considering MOTB is an immortal, and created an immortal, safe to say its sticking around. Its LITERALLY final boss, nothing you just finish and work on small scale enemies.
>>
>>140756866
Nah, Asuna probably will sleep till the end of the manga.
>>
Mizore is creeping up into my favorites. It's like no one else is even trying anymore now that Akamatsu's Wife Insert #4158 is getting focus.
>>
>>140756182
>I also don't even know who Ken wants to be a short-term villain
Fate
Dude just stole some girl's space ship and left them naked. Might as well kick puppies and hold a "mid boss here" sign.
>>
>>140756890
At this point, I seriously doubt she is the last boss. Think about it, her power was bestowed to her by someone else against her will, similar to Karin's case. If someone is going to be the last boss, it at least has to be that person instead of her.
>>
will we ever get decent DJ for UQ?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.