[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the deal with this guy? He gets shot at point blank range
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Trafalgaw_law.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Trafalgaw_law.png
1 MB, 1280x720
What is the deal with this guy? He gets shot at point blank range about a dozen times by Donflamingo and still manages not to die, I get that it's One Piece and you shouldn't apply logic to it but it kind of frustrated me seeing a man get shot repeatedly and not die. Law also took a shit load of damage in the Dressrosa Arc, probably more so than other characters in that arc. Jesus, talk about durable. Or perhaps it was just plot armor

Granted I'm glad he didn't die because I love Law
>>
>>140748476
the will of spee d. reading does it again
>>
>>140748476
Medical Ninjutsu anon
>>
>>140748476
It's a well known fact that guns are only powerful in flashback settings.

Although there was a new exception with Capone vs Pekoms, however that was with multiple gatling guns so a large amount of bullets.

He didn't die because he took the bullets out via surgery eventually.
>>
>>140748476
>Loving edgy gay-bait personality less op character
>>
>>140749607
Capone shot Pekoms in a flashback, too.
>>
>>140750033
Oh shit that was a flashback afterall. The point still stands then haha
>>
He has all his organs removed via his power in a safe.
>>
>>140748476
I already asking those questions at the fight Lufy vs Don Krieg.
>>
>>140750166
this, he must have all his vitals nice and safe or some shit.
>>
>>140748476
>He gets shot at point blank range about a dozen times by Donflamingo

You mean the guy he temporarily switched places with gets shot at point blank range about a dozen times by Donflamingo.
>>
>>140748476

50 Cent got shot 9 times and he doesn't live in a world where people have superpowers
>>
>>140750905

amen
>>
>>140748476
receiving several bullets in non vital points (points law knew how to protect) is not enough for killing someone immediately

Also you have to add the will of the D bullshit, and the fact law can use his abbility to heal himself quickly
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.