[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so perfect, /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Manami_s2.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Manami_s2.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1080
Why is she so perfect, /a/?
>>
she's a cutie and she wants to give the guy she likes a real future in a stable, respectable household and give him healthy children that won't grow up deformed due to incest.
>>
>>140747272
Why the fuck are the most shit characters always claimed to be perfect?
>>
>>140747272
She isn't
>>
>>140747272
That's not Ayase
>>
>>140747921
/thread
>>
>>140747272
She's the worst girl.
>>
She reminds me of Fuuka Ayase for some reason
>>
>>140747921
>wants the guy she likes to be a bland, boring, slothful piece of shit like her so no one else will want him
Fixed.
>>
File: who spilled the glue.png (2 MB, 1200x1371) Image search: [Google]
who spilled the glue.png
2 MB, 1200x1371
>>140749393
I know you meant for that to be negative, but that's honestly all I want in life, sounds pretty great desu
>>
Best girl, used to be my waifu, but /a/ bullying made me forget that (not to mention I don't take waifufagging seriously)
It's the only mature character of the whole show and the only one who is right
>"Holy shit, you are fucking retarded, you seriously are going to ignore me in favor of your own sister? wasn't the whole point of this anime to portray that incest cliches in anime are retarded in real life?
>"you are right, DEMO I DON'T CARE!!"
Still mad

>>140749393
remember this post when you grow up and realize there is actually nothing better
>>
>>140747272
She punched the worst girl which makes her the best by default.
>>
>>140747272
I'd marry her.
>>
>>140747272
She is NOT PERFECT
>>
File: Why Manami is a shit.jpg (456 KB, 1749x1075) Image search: [Google]
Why Manami is a shit.jpg
456 KB, 1749x1075
>>140747272
>Manami
>Best

Fucking what m8?
>>
File: 1460126177660.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460126177660.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>chunky uggo with shit-eating passive-aggressive personality

I refuse to believe anyone could have her as their waifu. It's not possible. You people are just havin' a laugh or trying to stir up Kirinofags or something.
>>
>>140752995
This
>>
>>140752995
Same. I understand why people might not like Kirino, Kuroneko or any of the other girls and prefer Manami relative to them, but liking her in an absolute sense just seems bizarre to me.
>>
>>140749361
Rei is worst girl
>>
>>140747272
She is cute and pure and she tried to save the boy she loved from making a terrible life decision.
>>
To say that she manipulated him is an absurd exaggeration, it's not like she ever lied or threatened him, she only ever expressed her true feelings, she was genuinely worried about him. His reputation in middle school was as a
'hot blooded idiot' and he did fuck up pretty bad.
>>
>>140751418
No, the whole point of the anime was to portray Kyousuke's relationship with Kirino. By the time the second season started, it was obvious that both Kyousuke and Kirino definitely had feelings for each other that were not "brotherly/sisterly love." At the same time, neither wanted to admit it to each other or to themselves, because they both knew that it was wrong. Eventually, at the end, they both decided they simply didn't care anymore, they were just going to go through with it until the bitter end.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.