[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Love Live so awesome? It's so stupid and childish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: u k h.png (780 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
u k h.png
780 KB, 960x540
Why is Love Live so awesome?
It's so stupid and childish but at the same time it's the joy of my life.
>>
Because you're a faggot
>>
I SEE A BUTT CHEEK
>>
>>140742851
It's not awesome; you're just retarded and those girls are all cheap whores.
>>
File: kotori.png (840 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kotori.png
840 KB, 1280x720
>mfw I am finally opening up to Aqours
>>
>>140742851
Because cuteness, and sexy (like their curves, thighs and ass cheeks at times) make a mixture in your brain that satisfies your sexual hunger while making you smile and be endeared by the cuteness.
Too bad my favorites always get the short end of the stick, so I can't not be at least a bit salty.

>>140743661
I'll only be interested in it again, if they give Ruby a decent performance sometime soon.
>>
>>140743778
>Too bad my favorites always get the short end of the stick, so I can't not be at least a bit salty.
Hanayo? Rin?
>>
>>140744025
Nico.
And by that I meant when it comes to sexualization in the show, not doujins or even screentime.
>>
>>140744096
Doujin about squirrel x Nico when?
>>
File: sex goddess.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
sex goddess.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>140744096
>>
another circlejerk thread
>>
>>140744304
We don't even see her bottom half, so that's that.
>>
>>140742851

All Love Lives need rape.
>>
>>140742851
I hwant to fucc Cotori.
>>
File: bg02.jpg (290 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
bg02.jpg
290 KB, 1500x750
Soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGdhu8gWPo
>>
>>140745671
Looking good there, Maru
>>
>>140745775
But whenever she opens her mouth, everything is ruined.
Horrible voice.
>>
>>140746249
The character descriptions make a point of mentioning she's in a choir and has singing talent. I can't make out which parts she is in the songs to tell if there's any validity to it zura.
>>
>>140746490
So that's why they chose a deep and mature voice for her.
Still it's not even good sounding, probably because she is still poor at voice acting, even if her singing voice will rock, it already ruined the character for me.
>>
>>140742851

>stupid and childish
>joy of my life

You should notice what this is pointing out about your life.
>>
>>140746737
I want to taste the childish things of the world.
>>
>>140742851
Big cast of fun characters, good music and a generally endearing story. It's a great show.
>>
Anime is more fun when it has side material like dance PVs, albums, concerts, games and whatever else.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.