[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the Granblue anime follow the main plot or something else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Should the Granblue anime follow the main plot or something else entirely?
>>
>>140738662
Slice of life with Djeeta as the mc
>>
>>140738894

It's going to be a semi serious SoL. Like Haifuri or YuYu.
>>
>>140738662
Follow the plot. It is passable, and Rage of Bahamut proved that kind of anime can be done right
>>
>>140738894
>DJ
Not canon
>>
File: 1443035243493.jpg (1 MB, 923x1300) Image search: [Google]
1443035243493.jpg
1 MB, 923x1300
>>140738662
It should be about Cag.
>>
How much will I have to wait till the bulk of granblue doujins is translated? I am long tired of shipgirls
>>
Is Granblue fun? I generally write off mobile games as shit.
>>
>>140741569
Yes, give it a try. But don't go expecting something great
>>
>>140741569
Online old school final fantasy combat with insane grind that can take you months. It's fun if you love to go full autism. It's gatcha is generous, however.
>>
File: 1458594472457.jpg (85 KB, 960x434) Image search: [Google]
1458594472457.jpg
85 KB, 960x434
As long as it has best girl
>>
the first part of main story is too generic, probably the anime would do some changes to that.

really wish some event story got an OVA or something, although i place my bet to 4koma Guraburu got short anime ONA adaptation just like other shows who did same thing
>>
It's being made by A-1 Pictures so it'll probably just be a cash grab and feature Sawano on music and every character will get a cameo somewhere ala iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls. Instant seasonal bestseller, cue shitposting.
>>
>>140739498

Yeah but that was by a veteran staff that gave a curious amount of a shit at MAPPA, this is by A-1 Phoenix Wright Miss The Point Every Single Time Pictures the company that decides what to adapt purely on easy money via fanatical whale fans potential and then churns out mediocre at best uninspired adaptations with safe/popular as opposed to competent staff and casting. Get ready for the Uematsu scored soundtrack to be replaced by Sawano or Kajiura genericness and better hope Yuki Kaji, Maaya Uchida, Yuuki Aoi, Sora Amamiya and Sony friends were already the major characters cause you better believe they're getting in there now or if they are in the game already and their characters weren't important before that they suddenly get major focus in the anime since A-1 loves to play favorites with seiyuu. Also don't look for the Minaba designs to translate much either so much as it being merged into their generic artstyle that makes it easier for freelance and outsourced animators to draw quick and cheap.
>>
>>140742371

The game actually has a pretty diverse cast of newer and older seiyuu and doesn't feel very politically cast at all so much as lets just go out and get the best seiyuu for these roles we can and ranges from the likes of Rie Tanaka, Rie Kugimiya and Mamiko Noto to Miyuki Sawashiro, Mamoru Miyano and Kana Hanazawa to Yukana, Yui Horie and Takehito Koyasu to even the likes of old schoolers like Nobuyuki Hiyama , Shigeru Chiba, Maria Kawamura, Keiko Han, Kappei Yamaguchi, Ai Orikasa and Yuko Minaguchi. I'm definitely expecting some changes to get more cost effective Sony favored VAs in there because in terms of their blatant favorites it really only has Yuuki Aoi and Haruka Tomatsu.

Also Yuki Kaji's character just got introduced to the game this week so I'm expecting him to get shuffled up to focus character for the anime.
>>
>>140741813
Best boy.
>>
Is it true this game is jewish?
>>
>>140742863
I want to marry an old man.
>>
File: Dorothy.png (265 KB, 758x758) Image search: [Google]
Dorothy.png
265 KB, 758x758
>>140742371
Dorothy a cute I wouldn't mind more yandere maid.
However they already stated a while back it would focus on Vira since she's the most popular character
>>
>>140742762
But Stan isnt voiced by Kaji

his role in cygames games is still as vampy's brother
>>
>>140743282
she needs yandere portrait. I was honestly speechless when watch her fate eps

too bad she is not useful in late game.
>>
>>140742900

It and Fate Grand Order have been involved in the most refund scandals of late
>>
>>140743388
https://youtu.be/84p6MKD96qI?t=155
>that crack
>>
>>140743282
Is she going to go het for the Gran D?
>>
>>140744829
>Is she going to go het
What are you implying? Dorothy is the straight maid, you're thinking of Claudia.
And no, Claudia is a full blown lolicon she would never go for gran.
>>
>>140745248
Whoops, I meant to quote Vira there. As in, is Vira going to go het for Gran.
>>
>>140745295
Vira isn't really gay but her sexuality is entirely Katalina, just like half the cast
It's too much of a meme to change
>>
>>140745402
She did "something" to Djeeta in the April Fools event this year though. After that Djeeta complained to Gran that she can't marry anymore.

I know it's not canon but just an interesting bit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.