[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battle Angel Alita live action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>James Cameron (producing) and Robert Rodriguez (directing) are zeroing in on their female actor to star in Alita: Battle Angel, Fox’s ambitious adaptation of the popular manga graphic novels.

>The movie has not been greenlit as budgetary issues are still being worked out while the studio seeks to bring it down from the $175-$200 million range.

>The following trio tested for the film: Maika Monroe (It Follows); Rosa Salazar, who appeared in Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials; and Zendaya (K.C. Undercover)

your take, /a/?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zendaya-finalists-james-camerons-battle-887797
>>
Zendaya is CUTE!
>>
>Robert Rodriguez

Burn it to the ground.
>>
>>140734718
Didn't h wanted to make it in 3D? Or Hollywood jues won't greenlight it without jewish actors on leading roles?
>>
I like Zendaya, but why her?
>>
>>140735016
It'll make the SJWs stop whining about American anime adaptations.
>>
>>140734718
The blonde one is terrible. The asian one is fat and got a tired look. The black one is black.
>>
>>140735142
You know the SJW will always find something else to whine about anyway.
>>
>>140735142
So instead of having a white actress play an asian character, it's somehow ok if it's a black actress playing an asian character? Isn't that just as "offensive" to asians (for whose sake the bitching about "whitewashing" is ostensibly for)
>>
>>140734718
Right looks like Alita the most.

I like LO
>>
>>140735299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

The funny thing is that the Japanese seem to not give a fuck until they discover that Asian actors and actress were actually turned away and discouraged from going for certain movie roles.
>>
>>140735005
Exactly, I don't know why he still has a career...
>>
right looks perfect for octopus lips pout
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.