[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think of pic related ? Srly i thought this was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What does /a/ think of pic related ? Srly i thought this was one of the best series i ever watched , the perfect OST , the way it can make you laugh and feel in the same episode , the great fight scenes , basically everything .Episode 11 imo was the best . Also , how does this compare to the other Watanabe's anime ?
>>
File: 1450355202787.jpg (31 KB, 500x578) Image search: [Google]
1450355202787.jpg
31 KB, 500x578
>>140731795
It's decent.
>>
>>140731795
Not as good as Bebop but better than Space Dandy. Although /a/ is full of contrarians and now everyone will pretend to like SD over this until Watanabe's next anime (which they'll pretend is better as well)
>>
It's good.
>>
i rated it a 10 even though i didnt like the ending.
>>
>>140732029
But what part of the ending ? Jin and Mugem surviving their fights or when the 3 walked different paths ? I personally think that , yeah it was a bit ''stupid'' Mugem surviving the whole explosion and Jin surviving that stab but at that point i really didn't want the 2 of them dying . When i saw they going on different paths i was sad but understood what it meant.
>>
>>140731795
>can make you laugh and feel in the same episode

Feel what?
>>
best watanabe anime. I personally love it more than bebop
>>
>>140732404
i liked mugen and jin but when they survived the stab and explosion wounds, it just seemed so unrealistic that it struck me the wrong way.
>>
I liked it.
>>
Much better than bebop.
>>
And how does Michiko to Hatchin compares to Champloo ? Watanabe directs Michiko to Hatchin and from the synopsis i can see that is 2 characters in a journey to find someone/something , that feels like Champloo to me . ,
>>
>>140733140

It has a sort of '70s blaxploitation vibe to me. Michiko's not a likeable character at all. I thought it was pretty good but the ending is kind of a downer.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.