[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*1. 115,245 *,115,245 Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
*1. 115,245 *,115,245 Gyakuten Saiban: Sono "Shinjitsu", Igi Ari! OP "Gyakuten Winner" by Johnny's West

You have got to be kidding that this unfitting song for Ace Attorney got this many sales.
>>
>>140710513
I really don't know what to make of that.
>>
How legitimately awful.
>>
>>140711319
That means the OP will stay for JFA.
>>
File: sonic the warthog.jpg (77 KB, 337x566) Image search: [Google]
sonic the warthog.jpg
77 KB, 337x566
>by far the biggest and most popular male idol agency in Japan
>a single by them sells well
>>
In general I've been stunned by how poorly the anime has managed the sound design when it's easily one of the most iconic and important parts of the franchise.
>>
>>140711803
>No Turnabout sisters theme
>Pursuit cornered theme treated like its elevator music
>No search theme
>No allegro theme
>>
>>140711837
It baffles me that they can be doubling down on the Mayaservice but completely ignore her theme.
>>
>DL-6's statute of limitations runs out after 15 years, case closed and cannot be touched again so it has to happen right here and now.
>Rise from the Ashes' murder case happened two years ago, evidence is being moved, case closed and cannot be touched again so it has to happen right here right now.
I don't get it.
>>
>>140712732
Nobody in DL-6 was found guilty. The case was a mess and the guy they wanted to prosecute would be innocent on technicality anyway. So 15 years statute of limitations.

SN-9 had a person being declared guilty and the case was officially closed. The police was keeping the evidence for 2 more years before moving it away.
>>
>>140713236
SL-9, my bad
>>
>>140712732
SL-9 was officially closed unlike DL-6
>>
How long until they milk PLvPW for an anime?
>>
>>140713780
Never just like T&T
>>
I like the cheesy as hell OP and I'm not even a fujo. It managed to match the AA franchise pretty well.
>>
That's only cos it was sung by a Johnny's group.
Almost everything produced by a Johnny's Entertainment sells highly.
Even if it's shit.
>>
>>140710513
Why is it selling so well?
>>
>>140714353
It's not just cheesy,it's entirely unfitting. Ace Attorney is a light and comedic take on often very dark and serious subject matter, not just happy go lucky SoL.
Actually, I wouldn't mind some AA slice of life, come to think of it.
>>
>>140714506
Johnny
>>
>AA anime
>terribly animated
>still has higher TV ratings than every other Spring 2016 shows
>also its OP has sold very well
Capcom is right about being cheap after all.
>>
>>140716211
Next thing you know it ended up selling better than all of the shows except for 1 or 2 shows.
>>
File: 1460782813225.png (285 KB, 751x946) Image search: [Google]
1460782813225.png
285 KB, 751x946
Is it still beating PreCure in ratings or was that just a first episode fluke?
>>
>>140717184
Ace Attorney's first tv rating was 6.8 I believe
>>
>>140717184
>Yo-Kai Watch and Pokemon not in the Top 8
That's kind of weird.
>>
>>140717583
Pokemon XY may be written and animated better but it has yet to get decent ratings.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.