[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait so the fuck kind of ending was that? His mentor got himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Wait so the fuck kind of ending was that?

His mentor got himself killed just because he felt Toru should have been a different class instead of just saying hey you'd be better suited as a cavalier or something. On that subject he accomplished nothing but getting his ass kicked as a cavalier.

Also why did Niva just Nope out on Gaz? Yeah white Chaika said she was a person and not a weapon but they didn't really seem to bond given how quickly Niva left. Also sucks pretty hard that after defying her master and asserting her identity she just got jammed in a closet like Raiders of the Lost ark.

How bad is White Chaika's memory loss? What's Red up too? What about David and Selma? What was the point of having Vivi be a Chaika?

Gaz's big plan was just a space laser?

I have so many questions.
>>
The ending was super rushed. What else is there to say?
>>
File: red chaika.jpg (414 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
red chaika.jpg
414 KB, 1280x720
>>140707533

Was it performing poorly or something? I was actually digging it up until the shitty ending. Wish we saw more on Red's side of things. Her group looked like they where cool guys.

What did the novels end like?
>>
>>140707182
A good, non-edgy ending because the proper one appeared three months later. Btw the light novel also ends on a happy note for the protagonists.
>>
>>140707706

I don't care if was a happy ending, bittersweet or outright tragic. I just wan ending that actually feels like an ending and not the cliffs note version
>>
Given Bones original ending track record short of Eureka Seven I'm satisfied with that rushed ending.

Just read the LNs for the proper Harem end.
>>
>>140707649
It got 2 full cours what more do you want?
There was only 1 more volume after the anime ED so it's not like they could have gotten a third.
>>
>>140707766
I wasn't aware the LNs were being translated.
>>
>>140707770
>It got 2 full cours what more do you want?

And Im glad for that, I enjoyed the overall journey but the really weak ending is just something I really had to bitch about online.

At the very least I was hoping the emperors remains would add up to something more than LOL IM EVIL AND BACK!
>>
>>140707649
>Was it performing poorly or something?

Yes.
>>
>>140708005

Surprising it would get a second season then
>>
>>140708048
Sales were not relevant to the second season or the ending, everything was planned in advance. Surprisingly bones didnt shit the bed like they usually do.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.